Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Australia set to legalize same-sex marriage

I swear the only reason this has been dragged back-and-forth through the mud is political brownie points. Get it over with and let's focus on something with more drastic impact, like, I don't know, the constant shows of overseas corporate grandstanding constantly screwing us over!

love the certain part 'certain to become law after the next election' oh so that means if tony get back in he'll do it, i hardly believe he would even do it. now going of track he needs to go before the court of human right crime or what ever it is for all the things he's  done. 

sorry needed to drop that   :sad:  i wish it would go through there is many good people that i wish to have this happen for their sake  :lol:

Wow!!!!! This effects me to the highest degree!!!!! You don't understand how important this is to me!!!!!!!!!!!!.......Oh wait, I am from the USA and I am not Gay!

And yet, people in the US who aren't gay still felt effected when it happened here lol

I am very happy to hear this, congrats pplz!

Although with that said I still think that this is Abbott's desperate attempt to hang onto his leadership status....think of it as his 'final trump sleight' as a politician's dirty trick.