Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Film REVIEW: "Fant4stic"

Not surprised. I honestly thought the trailer wasn't too engaging, so hearing that the actual film didn't have much to offer either, seems about right. Even the actors they chose for the roles don't look invested. They could be replaced by anyone, and nobody would even notice. :P

You know I was actually planing on seeing this movie at some point and still kind of do even though I know it's going to be shit and people that I've talked to that went to it tell me that it's shit and seriously the only reason that I would go see it is how they did Doom and from what you just said that they did it better than what you thought he was (To be honest he was like the only one I had no idea about) so that was a plus but then you explained other stuff and it's like yeah that is stupid, I really don't want to see it but probably will on one boring Saturday or something when I have nothing better to do then what a shit movie

Imagine if 'Iron Man' spent a good 20 minutes on Tony Stark's childhood, and then the majority of the movie is him stuck in the cave building the 1st suit. The climax is him breaking out of the cave and returning home, it finishes with a teaser of him making the 2nd suit. That is what Fantastic Four was like.

The movie was actually pretty decent for what it was. An origin story about them becoming the FF with a better executed concept and better actors. Seriously, the character moments alone were worth the price of admission, especially sue's moral/theme of "seeing patterns in people". Reed and Sue had great chemistry with each other especially when they were flirting in the lab and Sue did her funny accent. Even if the action was scarce, what we did get was pretty awesome especially flying around in sue's force fields. It was something we haven't really seen before. 

Just give it a chance, you may be surprised by the movie. Quite a few people I know felt the same way about the movie and actually ended up liking it 

Me and my uncle want to see this. And so does my mom.

Not surprised. I honestly thought the trailer wasn't too engaging, so hearing that the actual film didn't have much to offer either, seems about right. Even the actors they chose for the roles don't look invested. They could be replaced by anyone, and nobody would even notice. :P

You know I was actually planing on seeing this movie at some point and still kind of do even though I know it's going to be shit and people that I've talked to that went to it tell me that it's shit and seriously the only reason that I would go see it is how they did Doom and from what you just said that they did it better than what you thought he was (To be honest he was like the only one I had no idea about) so that was a plus but then you explained other stuff and it's like yeah that is stupid, I really don't want to see it but probably will on one boring Saturday or something when I have nothing better to do then what a shit movie

The movie was actually pretty decent for what it was. An origin story about them becoming the FF with a better executed concept and better actors. Seriously, the character moments alone were worth the price of admission, especially sue's moral/theme of "seeing patterns in people". Reed and Sue had great chemistry with each other especially when they were flirting in the lab and Sue did her funny accent. Even if the action was scarce, what we did get was pretty awesome especially flying around in sue's force fields. It was something we haven't really seen before. 

Just give it a chance, you may be surprised by the movie. Quite a few people I know felt the same way about the movie and actually ended up liking it  

Preach. Firaga. Preach it's awfulness to the worlds because HOLY SHIT this was a GOD AWFUL MOVIE! >.>

...d-did you watch the same movie? Where's this Fantastic 4 Movie? I want to see the one with good character and chemistry that you're presenting to us!

...oh wait, it doesn't exist. >.>

Whoa, this was an explosive and fun review to read! :D  I had heard lots of bad things about this film, and now I've read your review, and I can safely say the movie is that bad.  I haven't even bothered watching it, and I probably won't until like, maybe three of four years later, lol.  The only way the Fantastic Four can be saved now is if Marvel scoops up the F4's film rights and adds the foursome as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

'Nuff Said!