Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Soravids

Do you think we will see any more Kingdom Hearts III footage before D23 Expo Japan?

Do you think we will see any more Kingdom Hearts 3 footage before D23 Expo Japan?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we will see any more Kingdom Hearts III footage before D23 Expo Japan?

• Yes, I believe we will!
    • I think it's very likely that we will.
    • There's a chance, but it's questionable.
    • Probably not.
    • No way.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Probably not.

The only place for that would be TGS in September. But after the amazing E3 and the big reveal at D23 Expo, I don't kow what to expect for KH3,

Unchained X will definitely be there, since it will be released in September and they have to promote it.

They could reveal another world for KH3 if anything, but just like D23 I doubt we gonna have any trailer.

D23 Expo Japan will be too OP though. It may even beat what happened in E3. I have high hopes for it.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

When is Jump Festa happening?

Jump Festa is in December

I don't think we will see anything to new at TGS they might just play the E3 trailer at TGS with maybe a little more combat or with nothing different but since Unchained is coming out in September for Japan it will for sure be at TGS honestly the only thing we will probably get KH3 wise at TGS is probably an interview about how the game is going along and such

I'm more of a fifty fifty on this.  Sure, there may be new footage before D23 Expo Japan, but then again, there may be no new footage.  Either way, we're getting closer to November, so I really don't mind if there's no footage shown until then.  A few interviews with Nomura explaining more things about the game couldn't hurt, though!

I highly doubt it. They hyped up D23 US, and they didn't have any footage. Considering their readiness to show gameplay, if they're hyping up D23 Japan, then I'm sure that's the next place we'll see any footage of the game. 

Edited by Uniphication

nah i seriously doubt it just because D23 expo Japan isn't really that far away so why would SE want to spoil whatever it is they have to show before that? At most I could imagine a teaser with a few quick snippets of previous KH3 trailers that's like a minute long just to get some hype going a few weeks before the event.

More news? Possibly, like a Famitsu article with new screenshots or possibly more concept art like what we got at D23 Expo in Anaheim, CA.

More footage? I really doubt it. It seems like it's going to be a very big event at D23 Expo Japan so I'm sure they're going to save as much as they can until November. 

I highly doubt we'll get more footage before D23. Maybe we'll get more info and possibly some screenshots but I'm not expecting any footage before D23.

The only things I'm expecting when it comes to footage are another possible trailer for Unchained Chi and a new teaser or trailer for an HD remake of DDD.

Probably not. Aren't they still trying to build (more) suspense? Because at the moment we have just enough to speculate about without making anything too obvious. If I were them I would keep it that way, but maybe that's just me.