Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oathion

KHBbS Finally!!! Our Final Mix!!!

no it is not a final mix however it does have similarities such as critical mode and a secret boss hinting at the next game. also japan is already pissed that we get these extras in bbs. nomura's response was that he felt americans can handle more difficult games and that japan woul not like the difficulty displayed in the english bbs. he compared japans gamers to ours saying that we have more hardcore gamers and they have more casual gamers. personally i feel that maybe now they understand how we feel when they get final mixes and ultimanias.

Finally, someone who gets what i'm saying!!!

:D

no it is not a final mix however it does have similarities such as critical mode and a secret boss hinting at the next game. also japan is already pissed that we get these extras in bbs. nomura's response was that he felt americans can handle more difficult games and that japan woul not like the difficulty displayed in the english bbs. he compared japans gamers to ours saying that we have more hardcore gamers and they have more casual gamers. personally i feel that maybe now they understand how we feel when they get final mixes and ultimanias.

I bow down to your response, I could not agree more. ;)

thx :)

Well, i WOULD call it a Final Mix, cus' KH2 and KH1 just had minor changes, like that boss, it was just a contest, and its not like we got new keyblades, summons, and area's to explore, and i remeber reading somewhere that the story is a bit differnt, the diolog is diff. so we can understand better, something about when Terra is with Riku and Aqua is with Kairi.

Eh, I wouldn't call it a Final Mix. I mean, it's, to me, like Days, which I definately wouldn't call a Final Mix.

What do you mean? Nothing was changed in Days.

It's like KH1 in the sense that we get extra the Japanese get. But it's still no final mix, and I hope there isn't a final mix; just make KH3 already!

Versus, 'nuff said.

I think Nomura is doing this because he feels bad that we have to wait so long.

No, that's WHY we have to wait so long.

If anything, it was done because Nomura felt bad about the rest of the world not getting Final Mix

This si our FM and i don;t think they are gonna redo it,DLC. thats like redoing KH:BSSA pointless and useless but if the kids he that crap up,well do it. you know? so theres a slight chance. agian the key word is slight= maybe= possible,etc.

Japan will probably get a BBS:FM with all we're getting and a ton more. Just sayin'.

Another 2 Disk special condition. You know considering how import friendly PSPs and their games are I doubt SE will do one, besides our BBS "Final Mix" is hardly something for KH japanese enthusiasts to covet since they can easily import it, in every sense of the word, "easily"