Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Info | Sign ups Kingdom Hearts Re: Fade Into Light (Roleplay Signups)

(Before we begin, I feel like I should bring this up: This is a reboot of an older RP I hosted that ended up dying, which was in turn a reboot of another old RP. For those who were in the original Fade Into Light, this is going to have a similar plotline, although I've changed some things around to keep it fresh. Also, this isn't just for the people who joined the original. I'd love to see some new people join in, too! With that out of the way, let's get on to the main event.)

Long ago, the seven Guardians of Light faced the thirteen Guardians of Darkness in a battle to save the worlds as we know them. This battle ended in a victory for the Guardians of Light, bringing about an era of peace for the worlds. After the battle, the heroes who saved the worlds went off to train new guardians to retain order. Some took on pupils and trained in private, while some other masters joined together to train larger amounts of students. These organized groups of students and masters, eventually dubbed "Keyblade Academies" by those involved, worked to protect the worlds they had been founded in. New Keyblade wielders learned of their powers, and worked together to maintain the balance between light and darkness. Since the first time in many years, true peace had been found...

However, this did not last long. A small group of warriors harbored a deep hatred for the darkness. This hatred continued to grow, until they decided that the world would be best with just light. These radical warriors dedicated their lives to eliminating the darkness. They viewed the old masters and their students as the enemy, as they advocated for the balance between light and darkness. The warriors remained in hiding to avoid detection by their adversaries, and continued to induct new fighters for their cause. Now, they intend on striking against the academies and darkness under the name of "Seekers of Light..."

Rules/Additional Information:

1. No godmodding or controlling anyone else's character(s). This will result in a warning, or potentially an immediate removal from the RP.

2. I have a limit of up to two characters for each participant. If you only want to create one character, that's also fine, of course!

3. Please keep content in this RP at a PG-13 rating. If you have any questions about the content of your post, feel free to ask me ahead of time!

4. While I intend for everyone to make a hero character, I will allow a few people to make members of the Seekers of Light as well. However, this will be limited, and I will probably be more strict about these characters. If you'd like to make a villain, send me the sheet in PM. I will make an announcement when we have enough members.

6. If you go too long without posting, I may give a warning. I understand if you are busy and forget to post (I often fall into that same boat), but if you know you will be busy ahead of time, please let me know so we can figure out what to do with your character while you can't post.

7. As the host, I will inform anyone if they do something against the rules. Also, Sabre Lily is the co-host, and as such, he is also allowed to give warnings.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

Keyblade:

Light/Dark: (This isn't good/evil, but relates more to which element your character uses. For example, Riku was a hero, but used Darkness)

Spell: (I will allow each character to start with one basic level spell, such as Fire or Ice. Over the course of the RP, each character will gain more spells to use, or have the option to upgrade their spell. I will allow participants to choose what spells they learn)

Name: Indy Caelum

Appearance: Indy has black hair reaching down to his eyes, partially covering them, and blue eyes. He typically wears a red jacket with a blue shirt underneath, and blue pants.

Bio: Indy was born and raised in Radiant Garden, along with his twin sister, Allitt. At a young age, it was discovered that the two could summon and use a Keyblade in battle. As a result of this, they found the Radiant Garden Keyblade Academy and trained there. The two were incredibly gifted with their new weapons, although Indy was typically more serious about studying and training than his sister was. Despite making a few friends in his classes, he still spent a lot of time with his sister. However, he eventually noticed that the two were getting more distant. Allitt seemed to have developed a distaste for darkness, which somewhat upset her brother. Eventually, this drove her to leave the academy to join a rogue group of warriors fighting the dark. Indy attempted to stop her, but failed horribly. He blamed himself for being unable to stop her, and since then, ended up being much more serious about improving in his skills. He desired to go travel the worlds in order to find his sister once again, hoping he could bring her back to the academy...

Keyblade: Indy wields the Burning Ambition, a keyblade with length similar to the Kingdom Key. The guard and teeth are red, while the shaft is black. The teeth are shaped like flames. This Keyblade allows for greater offensive power.

Light/Dark: Dark

Spell: Fire

Name: Allitt Caelum

Appearance: Allitt has blonde hair reaching down to her waist in the back, and down to her eyes in the front. She also has blue eyes, similarly to her brother. In a contrast to her brother's clothing, she would typically wear a simple blue shirt with black shorts. However, this has changed since her time with the academy, and she now wears the uniform of the Seekers of Light.

Bio: Allitt enrolled in the Keyblade Academy at the same time as her twin brother, Indy. The two were both talented fighters, but Allitt spent more time messing around than her brother did. She eventually became known as a bit of a clown, and not many people took her seriously. Indy was the only person she really called a friend at the academy, and the only other person who seemed to view her as a competent fighter was her self-proclaimed rival, Raidyn. After a few years at the academy, she learned more about the battle between light and darkness. She viewed darkness as the cause of this conflict, and began to harbor a hatred for the darkness. This hatred grew, and she was eventually met by a member of the Seekers of Light. She battled her brother, and left the academy to join the Seekers of Light and destroy darkness...

Keyblade: Allitt's Keychain is known as the Deep Freeze. It is similar in appearance to Aqua's Rainfell, but with a lighter color scheme. It offers a decent balance of strength and magic.

Light/Dark: Light

Spell: Blizzard

Edited by Shulk

Name: Zion de Wynter

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio:

Once a scared young girl from Twilight Town, Zion de Wynter has grown to be so much more. A powerful warrior and one of the few who can take over a fleet from the world Arundel and it's Avalon Defense Force, Zion is a teacher at the Keyblade Academy of Twilight Town. A widow after her wife, Xion, was killed in battle, Zion has become more introverted in her teachings, but she remains one of the best teachers there is.

She has gotten in trouble with the other teachers for flirting with students, but she's never broken any rules. Tables and chairs and once she tripped and broke a car, but never the rules.

Keyblade:

Forward Unto Dawn, Radiance Unleashed Mode: It is a double-ended Keyblade. It is essentially two oathkeeper keyblades connected at the hilts to form my weapons. Half of it was once shadow, but in Oriana's sacrifice, Shadow became Redemption. Oathkeeper's Redemption is the colors of sunrise, going well is Dawn's whites and golds.

Sunrise Everlasting: the combination of the twin Keyblades Blazing Midday and Receding Midnight. Both look like a color swapped Oblivion, with Blazing Midday being reds and oranges while Receding Midnight is these midnight blues and dark reds.

Light/Dark: Balance

Spell: Everything. She's your teacher, suckers.

Name: Rei (Tohsaka Memoria Kari Caliburn) de Wynter

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio:

The daughter of Xion and Zion (magic) has not been as profoundly affected by her mother's death as her mother, Zion, is. She has managed to return to her normal self (minus a few cry spells here and there) and continues to sing for her completely unauthorized band, Walking on Light. She has caused a ruckus here and there playing, but all in good fun.

She's a well-liked member of the school (to her teachers at least) and a powerful Keyblade Wielder in her own right - it is rumored she may one day surpass Zion.

But if anyone truly knew the background of the de Wynters, then they'd know that such an idea was frivolous.

Keyblade: Yoake no Oracion (Japanish for Prayer of Dawn)

Spell: Holy

Edited by Sabre Lily

Let's hope I can control my nitpicking this time around.

Name: Raidyn

Appearance: Short blonde spiky hair, three long strands hanging on the right side of his face; Abnormally golden eyes; yellow shirt with short sleeved black hooded sweatshirt with yellow trim on pockets, zipper line, and waistline; black pants with yellow lined pockets; yellow socks; black sneakers; yellow wristbands with lighting symbol marked on top outlined with black lining.

Bio: At a young age, Raidyn discovered that he was chosen to wield a Keyblade and was enrolled into a Keyblade Academy. He immediately took notice of one of his classmates, Allit, whose braggart ways and attention-grabbing antics always tempted him to challenge her skills. He never beat her once, though, even after she left the Academy and has gained a reputation as being all bark and no bite to most people. He also bonded with her brother Indy, who became one of Raidyn's first real friends, and has also tried to help him through the stress of his sister leaving the Academy.

Keyblade: Shockwave (Similar to True Light's Flight, only the entire Keyblade is colored a dark yellow, the teeth and tip of made of lightning bolts, and the Keychain is a crest shaped like an electric pulse)

Light/Dark: Light & Dark (Dark will come later on)

Spell: Thunder (-> Thundara)

Name: Toshi

Appearance: Straight black hair; blue eyes; white long sleeved shirt under a lavender halter top; dark black pants, cuffed at the ankles; white sneakers.

Bio: Toshi came from a very assertive family, and due to her timidness, she was labeled a black sheep. Therefore, when she discovered her ability to use the Keyblade, her parents sent her off without a second thought, so she could toughen up. When she enrolled in the Keyblade Academy, she had a rough start as she had a hard time making friends. She eventually made friends with Indy and Raidyn. She also harbors a secret crush on Raidyn, but of course, doesn't have the heart to tell him.

Keyblade: Protector (Similar to Stormfall, except shaft is dark purple with a metallic finish, teeth are arranged more like the handle of a shield, the handle is purple as well, and the Keychain is a small purple shield)

Spell: Cure, Aero

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Not sure how busy I'll be in the future, but I'll definitely join this. I just need to decide whether to have the Joel with Black Lightning or the one with Shinra Tensei xDD

Name: Zion de Wynter

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio:

Once a scared young girl from Twilight Town, Zion de Wynter has grown to be so much more. A powerful warrior and one of the few who can take over a fleet from the world Arundel and it's Avalon Defense Force, Zion is a teacher at the Keyblade Academy of Twilight Town. A widow after her wife, Xion, was killed in battle, Zion has become more introverted in her teachings, but she remains one of the best teachers there is.

She has gotten in trouble with the other teachers for flirting with students, but she's never broken any rules. Tables and chairs and once she tripped and broke a car, but never the rules.

Keyblade:

Forward Unto Dawn, Radiance Unleashed Mode: It is a double-ended Keyblade. It is essentially two oathkeeper keyblades connected at the hilts to form my weapons. Half of it was once shadow, but in Oriana's sacrifice, Shadow became Redemption. Oathkeeper's Redemption is the colors of sunrise, going well is Dawn's whites and golds.

Sunrise Everlasting: the combination of the twin Keyblades Blazing Midday and Receding Midnight. Both look like a color swapped Oblivion, with Blazing Midday being reds and oranges while Receding Midnight is these midnight blues and dark reds.

Light/Dark: Balance

Spell: Everything. She's your teacher, suckers.

Name: Rei de Wynter

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio:

The daughter of Xion and Zion (magic) has not been as profoundly affected by her mother's death as her mother, Zion, is. She has managed to return to her normal self (minus a few cry spells here and there) and continues to sing for her completely unauthorized band, Walking on Light. She has caused a ruckus here and there playing, but all in good fun.

She's a well-liked member of the school (to her teachers at least) and a powerful Keyblade Wielder in her own right - it is rumored she may one day surpass Zion.

But if anyone truly knew the background of the de Wynters, then they'd know that such an idea was frivolous.

Keyblade: Yoake no Oracion (Japanish for Prayer of Dawn)

Spell: Holy

Let's hope I can control my nitpicking this time around.

Name: Raidyn

Appearance: Short blonde spiky hair, three long strands hanging on the right side of his face; Abnormally golden eyes; yellow shirt with short sleeved black hooded sweatshirt with yellow trim on pockets, zipper line, and waistline; black pants with yellow lined pockets; yellow socks; black sneakers; yellow wristbands with lighting symbol marked on top outlined with black lining.

Bio: At a young age, Raidyn discovered that he was chosen to wield a Keyblade and was enrolled into a Keyblade Academy. He immediately took notice of one of his classmates, Allit, whose braggart ways and attention-grabbing antics always tempted him to challenge her skills. He never beat her once, though, even after she left the Academy and has gained a reputation as being all bark and no bite to most people. He also bonded with her brother Indy, who became one of Raidyn's first real friends, and has also tried to help him through the stress of his sister leaving the Academy.

Keyblade: Shockwave (Similar to True Light's Flight, only the entire Keyblade is colored a dark yellow, the teeth and tip of made of lightning bolts, and the Keychain is a crest shaped like an electric pulse)

Light/Dark: Light & Dark (Dark will come later on)

Spell: Thunder

Name: Toshi

Appearance: Straight black hair; blue eyes; white long sleeved shirt under a lavender halter top; dark black pants, cuffed at the ankles; white sneakers.

Bio: Toshi came from a very assertive family, and due to her timidness, she was labeled a black sheep. Therefore, when she discovered her ability to use the Keyblade, her parents sent her off without a second thought, so she could toughen up. When she enrolled in the Keyblade Academy, she had a rough start as she had a hard time making friends. She eventually made friends with Indy and Raidyn. She also harbors a secret crush on Raidyn, but of course, doesn't have the heart to tell him.

Keyblade: Protector (Similar to Stormfall, except shaft is dark purple with a metallic finish, teeth are arranged more like the handle of a shield, the handle is purple as well, and the Keychain is a small purple shield)

Spell: Cure

All four characters are accepted!

Not sure how busy I'll be in the future, but I'll definitely join this. I just need to decide whether to have the Joel with Black Lightning or the one with Shinra Tensei xDD

Alright. :D Either one works. xD

Also, I have my sheets in the main post now, for those curious.

All four characters are accepted!

Alright. :D Either one works. xD

Also, I have my sheets in the main post now, for those curious.

That moment when you forget which one of Axel's characters is the bad guy.

Name: Sandrew Kan

Appearance:Posted Image

Bio: A young man that is relatively unknown at the Academy, he in fact is only known for the fact he has never missed a class, nor missed an assignment. All that is known about him is he was orphaned at a young age.

Keyblade: Sandstorm: It resembles a sandstorm quite literally, the teeth and wide blade width. Despite Sandrew's scronny build, the Keyblade that chose him is wide and heavy looking, the guard resembled a ruined desert temple, it's keychain looks like an Egyptian-style jeweled cross.

Spell: Stone

Edited by Guest

Name: Sandrew Kan

Bio: A young man that is relatively unknown at the Academy, he in fact is only known for the fact he has never missed a class, nor missed an assignment.

Keyblade: Sandstorm: It resembles a sandstorm quite literally, the teeth and wide blade width. Despite Sandrew's scronny build, the Keyblade that chose him is wide and heavy looking, the guard resembled a ruined desert temple, it's keychain looks like an Egyptian-style jeweled cross.

Spell: Reflect

Bio's kinda shorter than I'd expected, but you're accepted!

Bio's kinda shorter than I'd expected, but you're accepted!

Sandrew is sort of extra ordinary, to be fair. It's not until he has to experience the world that he becomes a big force.

Name: Zaffic Konpeki

Appearance: post-29994-0-76110500-1440425217_thumb.jpg

Bio: Will be revealed, as I have nothing yet lol

Keyblade: Ryutora (Ryu = Dragon, Tora = Tiger) Yinyang keychain connected to dragon head with horns twisting around to form the guard. Dragon's neck is handle, leading to wings that fold in, forming the blade, wrapped around a tiger coming out, with the tiger's head being the key part. The dragon is black, and the tiger is white.

Light/Dark: Both (if that's ok)

Spell: Dark Fire (will evolve to Dark Firaga)

I want to do only one character, but I have two ideas, so I'll let you decide which one I'll be. (Yeah, they don't have to be human-like, right? They could be something else?)

Well, here are the two ideas, feel free to send me a PM if you want me to be a particular one.

First one:

Astron

Appearance: Has long, Blue hair, almost like that one form of Broly. Has a coat with a mark on the back of it, somewhat like Snow's coat from FF XIII. He has brownish Boots. Doesn't have any gloves.

Bio: He came from an unknown world, fighting for peace across countless worlds against the darkness. He has mysterious powers that allow him to make weapons from a glowing, blue cube. He can only transform the cube into what he remembers, such as another's keyblade, etc. His downside is that he runs out of breath easily.

Keyblade: Uses others' keyblades, but as a slightly weaker version, and it is always light-blue.

Warrior of the Light. (He fights darkness, of course he is.)

Spell: Water

Now here's my second option:

Name: Vaan

Appearance:

He's a Veemon. But, in case you are unsure what he looks like:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/1/1b/Veemon_b.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130402185900

Bio: He came from the digital World as a wandering hero, capable of summoning his own keyblade. He was in search of answers as to why he was chosen by the keyblade, so he set off from a mysterious portal that appeared before him one day to do so. As a fast and small creature, he can dodge many attacks with ease, while also being strong enough to take on the foes he faces.

Keyblade: Kingdom Vee (Yep, the one and only. Veemon's exclusive keyblade. Has a blue hilt around the handle, and a sharp edge of the keyblade. The keychain is a Golden V, resembling the V-shaped mark on Veemon's head.)

Warrior of the Light

Spell: Watera (And if spells are allowed to evolve as well, then it can become Waterga, then Watergun, similar to Thundagun and Firagun, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the RP with the rest of you! :)

Hmm. A lot of the same players and characters are back. Heh, might as well keep with the pattern.

Character Sheet:

Name: Nexus (Annistha & Zather)

Appearance: the Nexus body is a blank replica body of short statute and variable weight, looking like an incomplete puppet. It wears a leather long coat like this: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140706234614/finalfantasy/images/c/c5/Tiz-type0-psp-model.png

The coat sports various shades of grey. Black pants and boots are all that's seen underneath. A pair of white, fingerless gloves adorn the hands. The body takes on the features of who ever is in direct control at the time.

Annistha; Slight build, but with a wiry strength. Pale skin with freckles dusting the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Auburn colored hair done up into dreadlocks that are kept tied back from her face, though some get free. Light grey eyes (previously blue)

Zather; lean, muscular build. Dark skin with lighter "freckles". Spiky dark red hair with a long pony tail down his back. Dark grey eyes (previously blue).

Bio: Years ago, a wandering Keyblade Master found orphaned twins abandoned outside Twilight Town, with a note simply stating their names; Annistha and Zather. Sensing great power in them both, the master took the twins back to the Keyblade Academy for observation. Four years later, on their 6th birthday, Annistha and Zale astonished everyone by summoning their Keyblades for the first time, though everyone was sure they had never been given the blades. They were immediately put into training. Some worried about Zather's dark personality, but Annistha always kept him from going too far, and vice versa. Both twins excelled in their training, and were considered for the master test at the age of 13. As part of a preliminary test before their master exam, Annistha and Zather were sent out to check on some strange reports of creatures roaming the Keyblade Graveyard. After a week with no word, the masters sent out search parties for the twins. No sign of them were found till a month after their disappearance, when a master checking Twilight Town was attacked by a large Heartless. After he had weakened it, the Heartless head changed into two heads, Annistha's and Zather's. After confirming that the creature was them, the master got them to a lab and started to find out what was wrong with them. He found that their hearts had been irreparably fused together some how and that they're bodies were long gone. With their heartless form proving difficult to control for the twins and unstable, the masters used old data found in Xehanort's archives and made Annistha and Zather a blank replica body that they could control. It turned out better then any one could have hoped as the replica body changed to look like which ever one of them was in control. With Annistha and Zather stabilized, they were questioned as to what happened, but it was soon evident that their memories were in shambles. That was a year and a half ago. The now combined twins retrained to get back their lost skills, apparently adapting to their new situation well. They have taken to using the name "Nexus" when signing their name and when introducing themselves in a pinch.

Weapon:

Annistha; New Dawn Keyblade. Looks like the Oblivion Keyblade, but with a white and silver color scheme. The wings that form the hand guard are angelic and the teeth form the Kenji for light. The gem on the hand guard remains purple.

Zather; Oblivion Keyblade http://www.khwiki.com/images/thumb/7/79/Oblivion_(HT)_KHII.png/200px-Oblivion_(HT)_KHII.png

Both; Gladius Gunblade http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/teamjustice/images/b/bc/Gladius.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111206205914

Light/Dark: Both (Annistha; Light, Zather; Dark)

Spell: Ruin

Name: Artemis Thornton

Appearance: Black, messy, down to ears and outward growing hair, has heterochromia iridium with one Emerald Green Eye (Left) and one Sky Blue Eye (Right), downward scar over right eye from middle of forehead to middle of right cheek, young looking but hardened from battle, wears thick, ankle-height black boots with steel-toe caps, black slacks, navy blue, short sleeved T-Shirt with the collar going down to his collarbone with black Waistcoat and black leather jacket without sleeves as they have been ripped off, wears black combat gloves to aid weapon grip and a necklace with the same charm as Roxas. Wears a Katana and a Wakizashi in their sheaths as a Daishō on the left side of his waist. Keyblade Armour shoulder pad on his left shoulder, looking like a Samurai's Pauldron.

Keyblade Armour looks almost exactly like Eraqus's with its Samurai-Like Appearance, but without the "Mark of Mastery" logos, or the green waist armour, as that is silver like most of the armour, also retains the gold outlines.

Bio: Coming from a family who taught discipline and skill to him, Artemis was raised a Warrior, having learned mainly how to use a Sword and a distinct fighting style with both the former and Unarmed Combat, following an old saying: "Hand-to-Hand, it is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon." even after receiving a Keyblade after being chosen, shown by him having strange dreams about a Stain Glass Platform and a voice guiding him. Once he had learned from his Parents an almost Samurai-Like way, they suggested he find someone who can teach him to use a Keyblade, as it was beyond their ways of teaching, but not before telling him to keep a balance between his inner Light and Darkness, as both made up the world they live in today and their Family supported both. Having wandered for a while at 17 Years of age, deciding to find his own way, along with fighting several battles, one of which was a strange Heartless who gave him his scar with a very Darkness-Infused weapon, which reacted with his own Darkness which was insignificant and unnoticeable at the time, but allowed him to temper and control it along with his Light, gaining significant power in the process before he met his new teacher: Zion de Wynter.

Keyblade: Two Become One

Light/Dark: Balance of both.

Spell: Thunder.

Guess what Boys!!??(and Girls)......I'M SO Joining!! Give me a minute......

*in thought* So which one of you should I pick.....Saki?

I​ thought you would never choose me brother! Let's do this!

Name: Saki Otori

Bio: Saki never really had a family for the majority of his life. Being abandoned at the age of 3, he was raised by a woman in Transverse Town who he called "Nana". Living with her for a long length of time, the woman happened to be a Keyblade Wielder. So with him as her student, "Nana" taught him the ropes of becoming a Keyblade wielder and he learned surprisingly fast! It was then she knew this boy would be a great fit in the Keyblade Academy. So with him at his current age, she sent him off with her Keyblade as a gift. For Saki, it was a heartfelt good-bye, leaving the person who took care of him all of his life. Today, Saki Otori is well known the Keyblade Academy, mostly for his antics, jokes, pranks, and personality. In short, he was like....."A Street Rat"

Keyblade: Three Wishes

Spell: Aero

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Name: Maximilian Karth.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A young man, relatively well known within the Keyblade academy, although not with good reputation, as he is almost always in the middle of trouble, almost as if attracting it to wherever he goes, he doens't have a lot of friends, nor enemies for that matter, he has gained a reputation for standing up to others when they can't do it themselves, part of the reason most fights picked in the academy involve him in the middle of them, either having picked fights with bullies or simply getting picked on.

He was a resident of Twilight town, until he discovered he had some control over darkness, as well as awakening his keyblade a few years ago, he has been in the academy since, improving his skills in battle and otherwise, he wishes to be able to fully control this darkness power, but he still has a long road towards that, he is prone to losses of control when the darkness gets too strong, ending in severe collateral damage if no checked upon, is is speculated that this darkness grew over the years due to his hatred of bullies, having a long history of bullying from his child years.

He is kind and caring, as well as a joker, although he has a serious face, it serves as nothing but a way of disguising his true self, although he can lose his temper rather quickly, he thinks before he acts.

His skill are nothing short of impressive, he uses a keyblade of the size of his body as if it was just another sword, his darkness powers also impress, as they have sheer raw power behind them, he is quite agile and certainly isn't reckless and dumb, he can hold his own, and if enemies tyr to get some distance he has a pretty underrated spell called magnet, which will pull them all towards him for punishment.

Keyblade: Condemnation

Posted Image

A darkness based keyblade, offering a boost to darkness abilities as well as a balanced boost to attack and surprisingly, speed. it looks heavy and it certainly is, but Max has no trouble wielding it, it is wielded on his shoulder for support, the weight allows for easier piercing through guards and barriers, using momentum and weight to break'em.

Light/Dark: Full dark.

Spell: Magnet.

Keyblade armor:

Posted Image

Edited by Scrapmaster

Name: Maximilian Karth.

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: A young man, relatively well known within the Keyblade academy, although not with good reputation, as he is almost always in the middle of trouble, almost as if attracting it to wherever he goes, he doens't have a lot of friends, nor enemies for that matter, he has gained a reputation for standing up to others when they can't do it themselves, part of the reason most fights picked in the academy involve him in the middle of them, either having picked fights with bullies or simply getting picked on.

He was a resident of Twilight town, until he discovered he had some control over darkness, as well as awakening his keyblade a few years ago, he has been in the academy since, improving his skills in battle and otherwise, he wishes to be able to fully control this darkness power, but he still has a long road towards that, he is prone to losses of control when the darkness gets too strong, ending in severe collateral damage if no checked upon, is is speculated that this darkness grew over the years due to his hatred of bullies, having a long history of bullying from his child years.

He is kind and caring, as well as a joker, although he has a serious face, it serves as nothing but a way of disguising his true self, although he can lose his temper rather quickly, he thinks before he acts.

Keyblade: Condemnation

Posted Image

A darkness based keyblade, offering a boost to darkness abilities as well as a balanced boost to attack and surprisingly, speed.

Light/Dark: Full dark.

Spell: Magnet.

Keyblade armor:

Posted Image

hur​

Bruh....That Keyblade though....Damn...

That keyblade is almost as tall as he is, he's gonna carry it around on his shoulder when fighting xD

Poor Sandrew has a really unwieldy keyblade...

So, I'm kinda new to this whole "large group" Roleplay, so could somebody tell me how it works? It was pretty easy with two or three people, but what about when it's 7 or 10 people?

This is oughta be good... I hope.

I want to do only one character, but I have two ideas, so I'll let you decide which one I'll be. (Yeah, they don't have to be human-like, right? They could be something else?)Well, here are the two ideas, feel free to send me a PM if you want me to be a particular one.First one:

AstronGender: MaleAge: Unknown, but looks like a 16-17 year-old.Appearance: Has long, Blue hair, almost like that one form of Broly. Has a coat with a mark on the back of it, somewhat like Snow's coat from FF XIII. He has brownish Boots. Doesn't have any gloves. Bio: He came from an unknown world, fighting for peace across countless worlds against the darkness. He has mysterious powers that allow him to make weapons from a glowing, blue cube. He can only transform the cube into what he remembers, such as another's keyblade, etc. His downside is that he runs out of breath easily. Keyblade: Uses others' keyblades, but as a slightly weaker version, and it is always light-blue.Warrior of the Light. (He fights darkness, of course he is.)Spell: Water

Now here's my second option:

Name: VaanGender: Male Age: Unknown. Appearance:He's a Veemon. But, in case you are unsure what he looks like:http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/1/1b/Veemon_b.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130402185900Bio: He came from the digital World as a wandering hero, capable of summoning his own keyblade. He was in search of answers as to why he was chosen by the keyblade, so he set off from a mysterious portal that appeared before him one day to do so. As a fast and small creature, he can dodge many attacks with ease, while also being strong enough to take on the foes he faces.Keyblade: Kingdom Vee (Yep, the one and only. Veemon's exclusive keyblade. Has a blue hilt around the handle, and a sharp edge of the keyblade. The keychain is a Golden V, resembling the V-shaped mark on Veemon's head.)Warrior of the LightSpell: Watera (And if spells are allowed to evolve as well, then it can become Waterga, then Watergun, similar to Thundagun and Firagun, etc.)

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the RP with the rest of you! :)

Not trying to be a prick, but I would suggest a little character restructuring. Neither of your characters really fit with the world at all, at the base story(being that they're supposed to be (generally) humans or natural living creatures of some kind that have a direct tie to the Keyblade Academy in some way or another). Otherwise, of the two, I feel your first character is a little more realized than Vaan, at least in the setting of the world.

So, I'm kinda new to this whole "large group" Roleplay, so could somebody tell me how it works? It was pretty easy with two or three people, but what about when it's 7 or 10 people?This is oughta be good... I hope.

Mainly it's the same, but there are more people to interact with. It's a lot more open. Just remember that you're not one of the few players in game, and you will be fine.