Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Oli

Do you use public transport?

Do you use public transport?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use public transport?

• Yes, I use it every week!
    • Sometimes, but I don't use it very often.
    • I've used it once before.
    • I don't use public transport.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Only a few times, such as for Field Trips, and I think a train or two, but other than that, not really.

EDIT: And Airplanes when travelling to see my cousins in Texas and Florida.

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

The most I ever used "public transportation" it wasn't really public, it was buses for the Disney College Program participants & they were absolutely terrible. I used light-rails and trains through NJ Transit to go to NYC two times and I liked those simply because I hate the idea of driving in NYC but overall I haven't had great experiences with public transportation. 

Since I live in NYC, it's sometimes more convenient to get to places using the public transit system (despite it being really sucky and expensive compared to how it used to be). If I wanna go downtown or somewhere somewhat far from home, I take the train or bus when I can. Otherwise, I'm walking.

Of course. It's nice since I don't drive. Except when the buses are late and I need to get to class. I'm in British Columbia, so it's a normal thing.

I use the bus sometimes around school when I'm in America but for the most part America's public transportation is really limited.  In Japan it's the only way I get around other than walking.  Their train system is amazing.

Edited by Oishii

Talking school wise, I never, ever took the bus to school.  Mom, Dad, or my Stepdad would always drive me to school.  The only time I ever took the bus was when I went to college.  Other than that, I haven't used public transports.

Now, talking out of school, I've been in transports for field trips to other towns in Puerto Rico, and most recently, I took a train to downtown Chicago, which was awesome! :D

Very, very rarely. I might need to use it now since I have two classes on the exact opposite ends of my university that have a somewhat short break between them, but I've never had much of a need for public transportation. It's not a very common option out where I live, anyway.