Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Roleplay Kingdom Hearts Re: Fade Into Light (RP Thread)

Andes Mountains 

Allitt listened to both Zar's request and Joel's suggestion, looking a little angry and embarrassed by the latter statement. "I-I..." She figured that going with someone else's spare clothing would be better than her muddy cloak, at least until she could find something for herself. "... Fine." She sighed. "I'll let you all figure out who gives me something, I guess..." She looked over where Zar left. "I'm a little busy at the moment." She walked in his direction, eventually finding him by the lake. "What is it that you needed? Why did we need to come out here, anyway?" She asked in a slightly annoyed tone, though she tried to hide it for the most part.

"I know you probably have better things to do but, I have something I want your help with and I don't know how to say it so... I have 2 personalities, and the other personality I can't control, and another thing I need help with is I can't summon my keyblades." As Zar said this he tried summoning his keyblades with no avail, his keyblades would materialize and fade twice as fast as when he tired to summon them. He fell on his hands and knees taking gasps of breaths, "Please help me." Zar said looking up and Allitt.

Andes Mountains

Allitt looked puzzled. "Um... Sorry, but I don't see how I can help with that." She spoke bluntly. "I have no clue what I can do for either one of those issues." She looked around a bit, trying to think of some sort of alternate solution. It'd be a little awkward to just say that and leave it there. "Isn't there a Keyblade Master traveling with you on this mission? Why don't you ask her to help? I'm sure that she knows how to fix both of those problems." The girl suggested, hoping that would give Zar some sort of alternate option here. It might get Zion off her back, too...

"I don't want anyone to know about these issues... It's ok though, I understand if you don't know how to help." Zar said with a forced smile hiding the fact that he was now scared he couldn't defend himself. He looked back towards the lake and said, "Go on ahead, I will catch up."

-Zion-

She appeared next to Allitt, holding a change of clothes. Most of it looked her size, and all of it was modest. Mostly jeans, shirt, socks, shoes, and a hoodie. She smiled slightly.

"Sorry, I had to go all the way to Arundel. The mall is huge. Hope they all fit. I chose basic greys and all. Not sure your favorite colors so...I hope that's okay."

-Zion-She appeared next to Allitt, holding a change of clothes. Most of it looked her size, and all of it was modest. Mostly jeans, shirt, socks, shoes, and a hoodie. She smiled slightly."Sorry, I had to go all the way to Arundel. The mall is huge. Hope they all fit. I chose basic greys and all. Not sure your favorite colors so...I hope that's okay."

(... You forgot Rei ._.)

Andes Mountains

Allitt wasn't entirely sure how to respond to Zar's reaction. His question had been rather sudden, and she didn't quite understand why the boy couldn't talk to Zion about his problems. She figured that a Master would be someone that a student could trust... What would she know, though? She didn't know why she was getting so bothered in terms of how the Keyblade wielders from the academy should act. To her, they were just temporary allies until she found out what was going on. She wanted to leave them after that. Of course, none other than Zion arrived to interrupt her from her thoughts... And of course, the woman was carrying clothes for Allitt. Well, I guess this is better than borrowing from someone else... "Um... thanks." She muttered, taking the clothes. She quickly entered the restaurant again, and entered the restrooms to change. Once she walked back out, she was now dressed in the gray clothing that Zion had gotten, including the hoodie. It wasn't much, but it felt a little more familiar to her given her old cloak-wearing habits. She still avoided facing the others, though. Being seen outside of her old uniform felt strange, and being seen by others in this state made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

-Rei-

Didn't matter how rude Junsei was, Rei took it as she needed a friend. So she hugged Junsei.

"Hi! Want to be friends?"

-Zion-

Turning away to give her privacy, she turned back and then stopped Allitt. She then adjusted a few parts on the hoodie, almost motherly.

"There." She smiled...a bit nervously. "...I'm sorry about all this. And sorry my students here are uh...well, to be honest my best students are elsewhere. These aren't the very best, and they need to prove me wrong. Sadly...not seeing that right now..."

[Nexus Shift]

Zather took over watch, partly because his paranoid hunter instincts, and because Annistha felt there was some memories she could uncover. Zather had to admit when she went in for memory recovery, he tended to get lonely. Inside the Nexus, she was just sitting cross legged with her eyes closed, and he wasn't to disturb her.

Watching the game, Zather wasn't sure who he wanted to win. Somrene and Ember were friends, but the idea of the lone Toshi edging out a victory had a certain appeal. And a win would do the girl good.

"Great." Zather murmured. "Sentimentality."

He looked back at Rei and Indy, which prompted a snort from him. Was Rei always hugging people? Not even Annistha did that, and she was pretty sappy. They might be related, but Zather was growing to doubt he and Rei were.

Andes Mountains

Allitt tried to keep herself from groaning when Zion helped to fix her clothing. Is she still trying to act friendly...? The girl didn't understand the Keyblade Master at all. She thought that Zion would be much more suspicious of her... Then again, if there was one thing she remembered about the academy, it's how laid back and cheerful they were. It didn't surprise her too much that Zion was acting this way. Zion's other remark caught her attention. Her best students... "What do you mean by your best students, and where are they?" She asked Zion, looking a little curious. She might have lucked out by running into this group if there really were others. She remembered that when she first arrived, Zion was speaking with someone else... Allitt recalled that Zion had brought something up about her brother and Zion's daughter both almost dying. "If they were in danger like they were before, I doubt they were your best students." She muttered, not exactly caring to sound polite.

Mt. Olympus

Indy was a little surprised by Rei's sudden action towards the girl. So much for staying calm and trying to figure out who she is... He sighed. He should have expected this from Rei, considering how often she used to do similar things to him in the past, though he still felt that those were mostly just to get him flustered.

The robed girl didn't seem happy at all by the hug she'd received. "... Let go of me." She spoke quietly, though with a menacing tone. She also glared at Rei. She made no response to the offer of friendship, and kept it at that.

Of course, seeing her threatening look made Indy a little concerned. He tried to pull Rei off of her to avoid any more conflict between the two. "Uh, heh, sorry about that... She's very friendly." He spoke apologetically to try to keep himself calmed down.

Having beaten the lizard, Maximilian was covered in blood, and it wasn't exactly his...it was the Stealth Sneak's, well, he did fly into it with a thrust, no doubt he stabbed it, but nonetheless the stealth sneak was now gone, and Max just stood there for a few seconds, with some blood on him, most in his clothes, not his face.

Still having a visible trail of darkness around him, which was strange, it usually subsided after a fight ended, but not this time, he focused for a few seconds, his keyblade shimmering with the darkness around it, soon enough a rather large burst of energy erupted from him, as the darkness disappeared off him, in the off chance it didn't automatically go away, he'd usually purge it manually, and thats what he did.

He simply glanced at Zion, who was now all over Allit...again, this annoyied him, specially the part she said they weren't the best students, sure, maybe they weren't, but it didn't make much sense sending rookies to fight hte seekers, to him at least, it didn't make sense. He simply went over to Luna, considering she took a hit from the stealth sneak, he'd see if he could help her out, "Hey, you alright?" he asked, simply.

Ember and Somrene jogged over to the body of Toshi. Somrene seemed about ready to drop, having taken several hard blows, but Ember was practically skipping. The Darkling looked down upon his opponent. "If you don't want to keep going, you don't have to." He remarked.

"Som!" Ember scolded. Her brother glanced up to her and shrugged.

"I don't wanna hurt her seriously." He noted.

Ember and Somrene jogged over to the body of Toshi. Somrene seemed about ready to drop, having taken several hard blows, but Ember was practically skipping. The Darkling looked down upon his opponent. "If you don't want to keep going, you don't have to." He remarked.

"Som!" Ember scolded. Her brother glanced up to her and shrugged.

"I don't wanna hurt her seriously." He noted.

Toshi felt like she had been hit by a truck at this point. She slowly craned her neck upwards to see Somreme and Ember watching over her, while everybody else in the coliseum also continued to watch over all three of them.

She slowly raised herself to her knees, grabbing Protector and using it as a crutch to hold onto. "I'm not... I'm not going to quit..." She said, slowly trying to lift herself up back onto her feet. "No matter what you throw at me, I'll endure it. Don't feel sorry for me, please. H-he's watching..." she said, letting the last bit slip accidentally due to her exhaustion, as it was meant to just be to herself.

Meanwhile, "he" continued to watch on and silently observe, still not concerned or aware of what his other classmates were getting into in the stands.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Somrene raised an eyebrow in a glance towards Ember. He? Somrene assumed that the girl meant Raidyn (goodness, everybody was just falling for everyone else weren't they?). Ember didn't seem to receive Somrene's sly message, and instead just smiled towards Toshi. "Okay!" The Ninja said, then dashed away real quick. Somrene sighed then followed her. He almost didn't realize that his sister had turned back already. "Throw me!" She cried suddenly, and Somrene barely had time to interpret the order before she leaped towards him. He grabbed her in midair, then spun quickly in a circle. Like a discus, he threw her towards Toshi. She spun like a disc, an icy edge around her circle forming.

Having beaten the lizard, Maximilian was covered in blood, and it wasn't exactly his...it was the Stealth Sneak's, well, he did fly into it with a thrust, no doubt he stabbed it, but nonetheless the stealth sneak was now gone, and Max just stood there for a few seconds, with some blood on him, most in his clothes, not his face.

Still having a visible trail of darkness around him, which was strange, it usually subsided after a fight ended, but not this time, he focused for a few seconds, his keyblade shimmering with the darkness around it, soon enough a rather large burst of energy erupted from him, as the darkness disappeared off him, in the off chance it didn't automatically go away, he'd usually purge it manually, and thats what he did.

He simply glanced at Zion, who was now all over Allit...again, this annoyied him, specially the part she said they weren't the best students, sure, maybe they weren't, but it didn't make much sense sending rookies to fight hte seekers, to him at least, it didn't make sense. He simply went over to Luna, considering she took a hit from the stealth sneak, he'd see if he could help her out, "Hey, you alright?" he asked, simply.

-Luna "Nephilim" Urbane-

The impact of the Stealth Sneak hit her harder than she anticipated and initially thought, as her attempts to get up and counterattack were forfeit almost immediately by her double vision, ringing of ears, headache and general bodily weakness, causing her to lay upon the ground for a while in an attempt to recover, hoping the Stealth Sneak did not come back for another attack, possibly a Fatality.

"Hey, you alright?"

This echoed in her head for a bit but she had had some time to gain her senses and shook her head about and answered Max. "Ugh....I'll be honest, I'm not all right...whew...wh-where's Artemis? Is he okay? Zion? Is she okay especially? ....not to sound like a prick, heh heh...ow..." She spoke with quite the groan in her voice, indicating quite a bit of pain remained.

-Artemis Thornton-

Perhaps Zion's quote about her students here being...well, shit, was correct, for Artemis could not find an opportunity to attack the Heartless among the madness that ensued and before he knew it, the creature was dead and Zion was openly criticizing them, probably forgetting to speak in her head, along with Allitt still leaning on the line of allegiance....yet still completely drove him crazy, so he went up to them, after Allitt finished dressing, doing his best not to look, he had some respect come on, and spoke.

"Oh, just stop, Allitt...I can see it, you're somewhat trustworthy, yet you still see us as optimal betrayal material even though you clearly heard that the Seekers of Light, your beeeeest friends in the entire world, wanted you, yes youdead. I don't really care if I sound like an asshole right now....in fact, I apologize sincerely in advance...but you need to face facts. Please." He started with a sarcastic tone, but it quickly drifted off into a solemn and concerned voice as his feelings quickly shifted at her sight and thought about her predicament.

Andes Mountains

Allitt glared at Artemis as he interrupted her conversation with Zion. His sarcastic manner of speech angered her, and she still didn't know if she could trust him or the others in the first place. She was concerned about the news that she'd heard from Yzma, and still wasn't sure if she could believe it. Suddenly, she snapped on Artemis. "All I care about right now is finding out if that's true or not. Until I hear from one of the Seekers that it's true, you're going to have to deal with me." She informed him. "I'm not going to pull any tricks, especially with her here." She glanced over at Zion before turning back to Artemis. "I thought I already explained that to you all. When I leave, I'm not going to start a fight. I'm not that dumb." She finished speaking, though she still silently wondered why some of these people were trying to act friendly towards her... Shouldn't they still view her as an enemy? It even seemed like a few of them genuinely cared about her... She was confused. She'd lost her only allies, and she had no clue what these people were plotting for her. That was the only reason she could possibly think of for them to be acting so friendly...

-Artemis Thornton-

Artemis was not shaken by her retorts, instead his composure just strengthened, as he spoke further after being silent for a few moments. "If there is anything you must know about me, Allitt, or choose to remember...is that I won't hurt you. On my life, I will not. It is only if you strike out at all, then my blade is unleashed. That is the same for anyone here...and I know you wonder why, it's in your expression, I apply it to you too?" He explained calmly, again with concern, then he stepped a little closer to further enunciate his point. "Because you didn't try to kill us when you had the chance. And for that, I respect you." Artemis referred to when she joined their group, not at all putting up a fight, instead asking to accompany them.

"Your actions speak louder than your words ever could, Allitt. I know what it is you want inside." He went on to say, then stepped back and relaxed himself, putting his hands and forearms behind his back again. "That and you drive me crazy, and I haven't a clue why." Artemis admitted calmly, but he was only calm on the exterior when he said it, for inside he was almost panicking that he said it, but to drive attention away from that, he spoke to Zion. "We may not have performed up to standard, Master Zion, but it would be prudent to tell us this outright and in a more...teaching tone than that. You spoke of our ineptitude like it was the next biggest gossip of the week." He advised.

Joel decided to pretend that he didn't hear what Zion said. Tch, it's not like you were actually hear to see anything... Magnet Slingshot is still pretty creative... he said to himself in the safety of his own mind.

Joel was about to intervene in Artemis and Allitt's argument when Artemis gave his spiel (see above post). Wow... Can't believe he could say that with a straight face, he thought, referring to Artemis admitting his 'craziness' for Allitt.

For the time being, Joel stood by and listened to the continuing conversation, ready to step in on the slim chance that things started escalating.

Zar came from the lake and saw everyone standing around, and noticed Allitt and Artemis having a conversation. "psst... Joel what's going on?" Zar asked whispering to Joel hoping to get an idea. After asking Joel the question he noticed that Zion was also in the area, and Zar thought back to what Allitt said about asking Zion for help. Zar looked at Allitt and sat down, he then waved at Zion to come over. 'Not sure if I like this idea, but it's better than doing nothing.' Zar thought, Raz then told Zar, "We can figure this out on our own ok, we don't need the help of some snot nose princess who gets whatever she wants... Besides, she probably won't even help us." Zar looked at Raz with a disgusting look,"We've tried everything, nothing worked." With that Zar stopped talking to Raz no matter what Raz did.

Somrene raised an eyebrow in a glance towards Ember. He? Somrene assumed that the girl meant Raidyn (goodness, everybody was just falling for everyone else weren't they?). Ember didn't seem to receive Somrene's sly message, and instead just smiled towards Toshi. "Okay!" The Ninja said, then dashed away real quick. Somrene sighed then followed her. He almost didn't realize that his sister had turned back already. "Throw me!" She cried suddenly, and Somrene barely had time to interpret the order before she leaped towards him. He grabbed her in midair, then spun quickly in a circle. Like a discus, he threw her towards Toshi. She spun like a disc, an icy edge around her circle forming.

Regaining her balance, Toshi settled into her original stance only to once again dodge Ember's oncoming strike by side-stepping to the right.

I've been able to find counters to their tactics so far. But what else can I do? I can't just dodge forever. Let's see... Somreme mostly relies on his power, while Ember uses magic... Toshi thought.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Somrene followed right behind Ember, leaping and slamming down with his keyblade, creating a shockwave with his powerful impact.

Ember slid to a stop, just barely staying within the ring, and as she ran back forwards to the main battle, called a few bolts of Thunder magic to come down as an attack.

-Zion-

She calmly took it all, then shrugged. She seemed unperturbed about it, really, then reached over and suddenly Allitt was gone.

"Now that the security risk is out of the way...Artemis, Maximilian, and Luna. You three are some of my very best students and you all get a F for failing to realize I'm not telling Allitt I have three warriors here who can best her without using any real magic. So, Artemis, how about you sit down and think that maybe, just maybe, I'm trying to ensure you have the best chance possible to ambush her if she decides to underestimate you then she already has been? Hmm? HMMM? ANYONE THINK OF THAT? HUH?"

She re-composed herself, and Allitt appeared once again. "Sorry Allitt, didn't want you to hear that." She then walked over and ruffled Luna's hair. a glow emitted, and Luna would be complete healed.

"How's my girl? Sorry about that...shouldn't have acted so rashly." She said softly. She snapped her ringers, and a cup of pudding appeared. "Pudding of apology?"

She then saw Zar wave, and flew over once she was sure Luna was okay, landing before him. "What's up kid?"

-Rei-

She let Indy pull her off...but she smiled just super happily at Junsei.

"You're fun to hug!I hope we meet again!" She then slipped out of Indy's hands and hopped on his back. "ONWARD MY NOBLE BOYFRIEND."

Edited by Sabre Lily

- Raidyn -

The cry of Rei that rang out was actually enough to make Raidyn look over to where she and Indy were situation on the stands.

"Huh... what's going on over there, I wonder," he said to himself.

Somrene followed right behind Ember, leaping and slamming down with his keyblade, creating a shockwave with his powerful impact.

Ember slid to a stop, just barely staying within the ring, and as she ran back forwards to the main battle, called a few bolts of Thunder magic to come down as an attack.

- Toshi -

Toshi lept back to escape the radius of Somrene's shockwave. However, the shock of Ember's Thunder hit their mark, even as Toshi instantly raised her Keyblade longways over her head to catch some of the bolts on the base of the blade.

Okay, I think I know what to do. I just need them to get close enough... she said, and in order to entice the siblings to do so, she once again threw Protector to attack them with a Strike Raid.

Andes Mountain

Allitt was considering responding to Artemis, but she wasn't entirely sure what to say. Some of these people seemed to care about her... However, she wasn't entirely sure if she could trust them. What if they still tried to turn her in when this was all over? Nothing was getting to her at this point. She'd changed so much since leaving the academy... Between that and the news of a fellow Seeker ordering her death, she felt lost. She didn't know who she'd be able to trust, if she could trust anyone... Thankfully, before she could respond, Zion sent her away for a little bit. After returning, she ignored Zion's apology and glanced around at the group of students once more... After doing this, she sat down on a nearby rock, deciding not to disturb anyone anymore. She figured that they'd move out after Zion spoke with Zar, and that she'd be quiet for the rest of the trip. It wasn't much longer until she could leave.

Mt. Olympus

Once again, Indy wasn't very surprised by Rei's actions. "You know, our seats are only five feet away... You probably could have walked there yourself." He said, though with a tone that did suggest that he was just teasing her. "Sorry to bother you."

The girl didn't look at Indy, nor did she respond. She simply went back to observing the current battle in the arena.

Indy walked back to his seat, and waited for Rei to get off his back so he could sit down, assuming she didn't want to just watch the whole event from up there. While waiting, he watched the battle. Looks like Toshi's not doing so well... Of course, for going solo, she's actually doing a good job if she's still standing after all this time. He silently noted. "Hey, Raidyn, how have things been over here? Sorry about that, we had something else to do." He asked, hoping to learn the details of the battle.

Zar looked up at Zion, "I have a hypothetical question for you." He says as he gets up and bows. "If someone was unable to summon their keyblades for any reason what would that reason be... Also, how might that person fix it?" He asks hoping she wouldn't catch on to his problem.

Saki wasn't really paying any attention to the conversion as he was sitting down and playing with Lisa, doing patty-cake with the Bouncywild. Lisa giggled and hugged Saki after they were done. The Street Rat even giggled as well. It could be shown now that the two were becoming close friends. But the Street Rat wanted to make another at this time while they were taking a break. He looked around and saw that Allit was sitting on a rock all by herself. Perfect timing. Time to go!

"Hey Lisa. How about we go talk to Ms. BlueHair, huh?" He said. As much as Lisa didn't want to get close to anyone that wishes for her to be gone, she still nodded. Saki jumped up and grabbed Lisa's hand to help her up and the duo walked to the girl sitting on the rock. Saki then jumped on the rock and sat right by her. "Hey there!" He said, as happy as a sunflower. "I hope you'll be alright after that Stealth Freak attacked 'cha. Now that was a plain, low, dirty trick. Heh heh!" Lisa then laid beside the rock on the right. "So why are you always with Master Zion? Are you or were you her student?" He asked.