Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Roleplay Kingdom Hearts Re: Fade Into Light (RP Thread)

"Congrats!" Annistha said, patting Somrene on the arm as she jogged past to Toshi.

Murmurring "Heal", The Light Twin waved her hand, healing Toshi of her injuries. Her sobbing concerned Annistha, so she was about to offer some words of comfort and encouragement when Raidyn complimented her.

"Oh." Annistha thought. "Now it makes sense."

"Good job, Toshi." She said, offering Toshi a hand up. "Holding your own against two opponents is quite a feat."

Maximillian kept up the pace with everyone else, he looked at Lisa giving Allit a flower as a show of trust. Seemed like the heartless considered ALlit a friend, or some such, most out of everyone else also thought the same of her as well, but he couldn't quite put it, he didn't trust her, but he didn't exactly see her as an enemy, but still, he had his suspicions.

"How long till we're there Pacha?" He asked.

-Zion-

She suddenly stopped, and slammed Allitt into a tree.

"Listen her girl, and listen carefully. The only reason I am so kind, so considerate, and have been so respectful is because I see the good, the light, in you. Because my heart starts singing Blinded by the Light. I have kept you safe, I kept you not locked up and free. But now I have a choice. I drag Raz off and cause a fight, killing my own student. Or I drag you off, avoid conflict and lock you in one of the staterooms, which satisfies my class's incessant need to, at every turn, refuse to help you see the light." She screamed the last part, so EVERYONE could hear her. "Now because NO ONE CAN SHOW SOME COMPASSION, I have to lock you up until you let me purge your darkness. BECAUSE NO ONE BUT THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE IN THIS GROUP CAN PROVE THEY ARE OF THE LIGHT - honestly, THE HEARTLESS has shown more care and compassion than ANY ONE ELSE, I have to lock you up." She let go of Allitt, and flinched, her eyes flashing cerulean blue. She turned to the sky. "ORI STOP MESSING WITH ME." She hung her head, then ran a hand through her hair. She then looked at all her students, Luna included.

"Everyone but Saki now has extra homework. Ten page reports on why Keyblade Wielders of Light must be like Sora, and always see the good before the bad, and act accordingly with such ideals to attempt to turn anyone from their dark ways and bring them into the Light. And no, just because you're cute means you don't get mercy."

Luna bit her lip, and Zion turned away from them all.

"I may be eccentric and sometime self righteous, but I expected more from all of you. Sora himself gave you a mission, Sora has even looked at Malificent and seen Light. Riku fell the the darkness, and what saved him? Friendship. You all should be ashamed. Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only Light can."

Lisa, being tied around Allit's leg, was slammed into the tree as well, but not as hard though. Her tail soon untied itself from her leg. She got up and shook her head to shake off the pain. Saki then ran next to Lisa and watched everything that happened. What Master Zion was saying, he felt like he was actually being complemented, excluding the part about being called annoying. His mind told him to snicker at the fact that everyone but him had extra homework, but his heart told him that it was not the time. He didn't like the fact that Allit still had to be locked up. Not one bit. Nor did Lisa. So the two hyperactive adventurers then walked in front of Allit and faced Master Zion. "Master Zion? Please don't lock up Allit. Please, give her another chance! Hasn't she been through enough? She got attacked by a Heartless, her allies may not care about her anymore, and now you're locking her up?....I'm sorry, but I just can't go through with that. She may not be my friend, but I'm still her's! I'll defend her no matter what anyone says! And if she still gets locked up, then lock me up too. I'm sticking with her no matter what because I care about her and I'm her friend." He said, defending Allit. Saki then summoned his Keyblade. "I'll do anything to give her freedom." Lisa nodded along side him.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Raz looked at Zion shocked "I... Wh..." Raz for the first time was speechless, he stepped close to Zion and put a hand on her shoulder. "Look, I know I have been difficult, but I can't trust her or her group for attacking us for no reason, but I will do my best for our mission." Raz said bowing his head as an apology. He stood up and looked at her, "Um... Also who is Uni, I remember you talking to Zar about balancing light and dark. So, is Uni your dark side?

Aello had been slightly zoned out. 'The man in the cloak.' A seeker? All the ones she had seen had summoned heartless. Heartless were creatures of darkness, why would they use something they hated so much? And how? And could they summon taco heartless? And then Zar... She wanted to trust them. If Zar had left voluntarily and wasn't hurt, she would trust him to come back to them safely soon. If he was gone for more than a day, though, she would retrieve the secret weapon from Joel and give both cookies to Saki. Raz would probably give up and force Zar to take control within a few minutes. Aello was finally snapped out of her reverie when Master Zion started shouting. "Hmm?" Wait, someone was being mean to Allit? She should have paid more attention. And ten pages of homework... That was just cruel and unusual. She would be lucky to get through one without too much distraction, but... "Wait, what?! You can't lock Allit up!" Umm, they needed reasoning. What had Master Zion said again? "You said you need to keep an eye on her, and Master Sora didn't save anyone by throwing them in a cell! Please, Master Zion?"

Max stopped in his tracks as Zion went on about it, he sighed as he had not yet turned around to look at them, she was right, but his gut told him not to trust Allit, not after all that happened involving her, but he didn't really have much of a choice in the matter, he looked at his hands as Zion began to speak about light, funny thing is, Maximillian was never actually able to use light magic, and he did not quite know why, he trained, he pushed the darkness on occasion even, but to no avail, he was never able to wield light, he closed his hands as he sighed again.

Maximillian, after a small breath turned around, "I'l go with Saki and Aello, while I myself still have doubts about Allit, im willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, and there is no way for us to change our attitude towards her by locking her up." Maximillian added his opinion in the matter, not summoning his keyblade like Saki, he simply spoke out to Zion alongside them. 

Yare yare... Joel said to himself after Zion gave her whole spiel.

"Um, with all due respect, Master, I think you should calm down for a moment. I'm a bit confused here. If the SoLs are pro-light and all, then wouldn't they not have darkness? Or at least try not to have darkness? Or is that not really how it works?

"And about the homework... I think that it's a bit unreasonable. Yes, Sora was perhaps the greatest hero of his time, and he has very good attributes that we could all learn from, but Sora is Sora, and we're not. I don't think you're telling us to imitate him, but realistically speaking, trying to be as trusting and all as he was is easier said than done. Besides, if I remember correctly there were a couple of times when Sora's nature got him into a bit more trouble than what was probably preferred.

"Lastly, regarding Allitt... Not like anyone really asked, but she was able to trust me and my half-baked ideas during that battle (not that you were really there), so at the very least I'll give her a chance as well. Any actions that seem apprehensive on my part are due to fear that she might be hungry for vengeance after the whole slingshot thing. As for locking her up... I guess that's all up to you, Master."

With Joel finishing his whole spiel, he tried to look around to determine if they were at there destination, hoping that he wouldn't die too hard.

(@Oath Sorry if I've been completely misinterpreting everything you've been saying/doing)

Edited by Xiro

"Thanks." Somrene muttered to Annistha as he turned away. Ember stayed a moment longer, watching Annistha heal Toshi. Good. But they'd best get out of the ring before the next match. It wouldn't do to delay it. Ember hopped up into the stands with a leap, her brother following behind, climbing up. Ember took a seat in the stands, away from the rest of the group, and Somrene took one next to her. Ember took this valuable opportunity. She turned to her brother.

"So Annistha."

"What about her?" The Darkling replied, already disliking where this conversation was going.

"How long are you just going to string her along like you are?" Ember interrogated forcefully, her voice loudening to the point that someone else might be able to hear.

"I do not know what you're talking about." Somrene said promptly with a quick nod of his head.

"Oh don't try me. Girls notice things like this."

"Just like you realized Rei and Indy's new status." Ember's eyes widened.

"They're dating!" She exclaimed surprised. Somrene only shook his head.

"Exactly. Don't try and know me."

"But I know you best. And apparently I'm better at knowing our mutual friend Annistha. Ooh, I should get some popcorn. Be right back!" The Ninja said, getting sidetracked, and running off down the stands towards the snack bar, where hopefully the Greeks had figured out popcorn. She left Somrene to stew with these words.

-Zion-

She sighed softly, shrugging Raz's hand off. "Ori. Orianna. Back when Twilight Town was first destroyed during the war against Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, my heart was ripped in two. When all was said and done, I was a body inhabited by two different hearts. my own, of pure light...and Sione, who was a heart of pure darkness. Long story of awesomeness short, my life was lives.Why do I call her Ori now? Easy. Because through the power of love, the goddess Etro purified Sione, into what she came to be known as Orianna. So, Raz." She turned to him. "Darkness does not have to remain darkness. if one finds and ultimate balance, then one may be purified into good....especially if someone is full of darkness..." She instinctively grasped her necklace. "...darkness is not inherently bad. if you accept your existence, you can become good. It is all up to you."

She looked at Allitt. "Congratulations. Everyone here thinks you deserve a chance. No locking up. And no extra homework. It looks like you all get what I was trying to say."

She then reached out and Gibbs-Smacked Joel. "Shut up. Just roll with the idea, we all need harsh reminders."

-Rei-

She stretched. "So who were we fighting again?"

Edited by Sabre Lily

Saki sighed in relief. Allit was free to go on. He de-summoned his Keyblade and did a respectful bow to Master Zion. "Thank you, Master Zion. And I'm glad everyone doesn't have to do the homework." He said. Lisa jumped up and down, knowing that her new friend was still safe. In fact, she hugged Allit while she was on the ground. And in no time at all, the little Street Rat hugged Allit as well, caring about her. "See Allit? You won't get locked up! Sorry about you being thrown into a tree and all. Trust me, I've been through that before earlier with one girl throwing me. Heh heh!" He said. He then got up and grabbed her hand. "Hey Lisa, help me help her up, 'Kay?" Lisa nodded and got up with Saki and grabbed Allit's other hand. The two "Kids" helped Allit get up from the ground, with Lisa brushing Allit's clothes off with her hand. "Like I said, you may not be our friend, but we're your friend. Either way, we care ya know?" He said, putting his hands behind his head.

Only when Joel was smacked upside the head by Master Zion did he realize what she was really doing. "Er, yes Master. Sorry."

While he was rubbing his head and waiting for the pain to subside, he thought, Not really sure if I should have expected this. On one hand, it's Master Zion, but on the other hand.... it's Master Zion. Guess I should be more observant about things like this in the future. Still...

(*waits for Axel to post*)

Aello scrunched up her face in confusion. 'So wait,' she wondered, 'was that all just a test? But Master Zion seemed so upset...' With the impending incarceration of one of her new friends out of the way, the girl remembered something else that had been bothering her. She bounced over the the incredible talking llama. "Mr. Emperor, why did the purple lady want to kill you?" Aello knew the lady was associated with the Seekers, but what did the awesome llama have to do with that?

(*Uses Defibrillator* Now I post, with a VEN-GEANCE! xD)

-Artemis Thornton- (Poor unused Art.)

He didn't know what to do...Allitt was being tormented by Raz, then dragged off to a cell by Zion, which he'd normally be complacent with, approving of or without care. Yet with her, Artemis was more than uneasy because inside he was panicking...up until after Zion ranted and shouted, several other students approached and reasoned with Zion, along with a half-baked apology from that psychopath Raz...and Zion let Allitt go.

Artemis had been silent for too long, it seemed...he also approached after Allitt was let off the hook. "Before you decided to let your emotions get the better of you, Master Zion, there was one other person who cared about Allitt as much as you seem to. You're looking at him and his confused Heart. A man who could not for the life of him find the correct words in such a situation because he was at war with himself about his feelings...but in truth, all he could do was care. I care. And I worry about you sometimes, Zion. Not as much as Luna does, but I do. You've had a troubled life by the sounds of it, but you're our teacher, our beloved Master...and seeing you like that is more than slightly disheartening for all of us present." He gestured lightly as he spoke, mainly with a hand upon his chest and extended arms to his sides, then he looked at Allitt for a moment. "You drive me crazy but I don't care or mind." He uttered, then back to Zion. "You are right in that we could all learn a lot from Sora and the Light in general, but you must understand why some of us here are distrusting of someone who was once the enemy. Give them more time, I implore you. They're not me, Zion." Artemis concluded.

"As for you, Raz..." He added with a serious tone of disgust as he spoke without looking at Raz. "You would do well to keep you hands to yourself, "Comrade"." He said as he looked at him with scorn burning in his eyes. "Step out of line once more and Zion won't have to kill you and bear the guilt." Artemis walked right up to Raz before he spoke once more. "I will." He growled, then walked away, standing with the others once more.

-Luna "Nephilim" Urbane-

Artemis was right for Luna was a little worried about Zion and ever more sympathetic towards her since that time she wept over seeing her long-lost wife's picture once more and hugged Luna, practically almost sealing the deal. The Pudding Cup did the rest, of course.

"Zion...?" After biting her lip for a little too long, Luna uttered this quietly.

Raz looked at Artemis while he poured out his heart, he wasn't surprised that he came up to him. He was surprised what he said to him, but he soon chuckled at his remark about taking him out... "Well, I would like to see you try." Raz said flicking Artemis on the forehead, "Anyway, I was trying to help so back off."

-Artemis Thornton-

Artemis merely ignored the flick upon his forehead, even hardly feeling it and the pain one would associate with such an act. "You can't incite a violent act from me with a mere flick of the forehead, Raz." He remarked, but the audacity Raz had for saying that he was trying to help did annoy Artemis once more. "Help? You were trying to help?! YOU?! *Ahem* I'm sorry, I am just...dumbfounded. Absolutely lost for anything, let alone words." Artemis spoke, exasperated at such a statement. If Raz thought he was fooling anyway at this point, then he was stupider than Artemis initially thought, or he kept the naivety of Zar, although one could add stupidity to that as Zar was stupid and foolish enough to let Raz fully take over his mind and body, becoming the ultimate in nothing but needless edginess and murderous intentions.

Artemis soon sighed deeply, with some sadness in it. "Zar...you've made such a mistake letting him in..." He muttered.

"You're right... I am just weak, weaker then Zar or anyone here. I just wanted-" Raz laughs, "I'm sorry I can't say that with a straight face, it's pathetic. Anyway why don't you tell me what you want from me... Enough of this hating me, without telling me what I can do. So, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!! Raz shouts grabbing  Art by the shirt and pinning him up to a tree. "YOU WANT ME DEAD IS THAT IT... THEN KILL ME, ENOUGH OF THIS BEDDING AROUND THE BUSH!!!"

-Artemis Thornton-

Even as he was pinned to a tree, Artemis didn't care, in fact he found the shouting amusing, chuckling as he was raved at. "What you're doing now, is pathetic, Raz. The shouting, the wish to murder, the desire to cause trouble, constantly being a source of...absurdity. Heh, the second and last ones you can't help of course, since you're insane." He explained, his chuckling ceasing as he did.

"And I can't kill you. For one thing: You've done nothing heinously out of line yet, actually surprising. Another thing: Zion wouldn't allow it unless the latter was in play, wherein you did something unforgivable." Artemis added to clarify why Raz was not deceased at this point. "So unless you have an immediate cure for your Psychopathy, being a Sociopath and general madness, this hatred is all you're going to get and deserve." He went on to say, shrugging off Raz's grip with ease.

Max simply looked at the scene between Artemis and Raz, and he sighed as, while he agree with Artemis that Raz was a wild card, but it their discussion just went on and on much to everyone's annoyiance,  didn't help that they were just getting to their destination, or at least he hoped.

Max simply turned around to face them with a serious expression, "Oh would you two just stop with the threats and arguments?,'we've already had to fight a giant lizard. Can we just get to our destination in peace?!" Max asked with an annoyed tone. "Just give it a break you two." He added.

Edited by Scrapmaster

-Artemis Thornton-

Maximilian's interruption took Artemis's attention and cooled off any anger he was feeling, if any, but it worked, as he looked at him for a couple of seconds before nodding and saying calmly: "Yes sir." He then walked away from Raz and towards Max, straightening his clothes and dusting off his shoulders.

"Good job, Max. Either one of us could have done something we'd regret...well, doubt he'd--*Ahem* Shut up, Artemis... feelings right now, Max? Concerning our mission?" He diverted the subject so a repeat did not happen, instead wishing to know how his comrade was feeling right now, especially about their mission.

"Just figured fighting right now would be a horrible idea, Raz's a wildcard but as long as Zion doesn't allow it, there isn't much we can do. I understand your feelings towards him though." Max explained, "Although I noticed you only got flustered after he grabbed Allit by the waist...is there something you'd like to say?" Maximillian Teased Artemis for a second as he thought about Artemis's question.

"Well..I dunno what to feel about this mission, really, we fought, we got scolded by Zion, nothing to think about other than what we might face when we get to the palace." Max pointed out.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Andes Mountains

Allitt remained dumbfounded by how focused some of these students were when it came to giving her freedom. Weren't they supposed to be enemies? First the boy with his Heartless companion, then Aello, Joel, and Artemis... None of it made sense to her. She thought they'd all be happy to see her tossed into solitary confinement, or worse, given what she'd done to them. Thankfully, it all worked out for her in the end, and Zion agreed to let her stay free. She was happy about this, but she didn't really express her appreciation for it. After all, to get to this point, she'd been dragged away and pinned to a tree by Zion. Hearing Allitt's thanks wasn't something she felt the woman deserved. As for the students, she wasn't entirely sure how to face them without potentially causing any more conflict as well. Their actions kept her confused... She couldn't wait until this was finished and she could go off on her own.

Even if Allitt wanted to speak up, Kuzco managed to completely interrupt the conversation. "Wait, hold up... A... purple lady wants to kill me?" He looked a little confused. "No, no one would want me dead, I'm the emperor. Everyone loves me! Besides, who would this purple lady be?" He sat down a moment to think, and after a few seconds, came to his answer. "... Yzma...?"

Pacha seemed to understand the situation. "She's the one with the potion you needed to turn back into a human, right? She must have been the one to turn you into a llama, too!" He pointed out to Kuzco. "It all makes sense now... Kuzco, we have to be careful with her!"

"Why would Yzma try to turn me into a llama and send me out into the wilderness? I mean, sure, I fired her, but she was perfectly fine! We even had dinner afterwards to make sure there were no hard feelings..." Kuzco's thoughts trailed off once again. "And... after that, I ended up like this..." A look of horror spread across his face. "N-no, that can't be what it is! Yzma wouldn't try to hurt me..."

"Why is it that someone who doesn't even seem to know who she is pointed out that Yzma wanted to kill you? I'd say that's pretty suspicious..." Pacha added. "This has to be it, Kuzco. They've helped us figure it out."

"No... you're lying to me! Yzma would never do something like that!" Kuzco screamed at Pacha, then ran off into the distance.

"Wait, Kuzco, where are you going?!" Pacha shouted back, then turned to the group. "We can't let him go off on his own like this, he could get himself killed! I'm sorry that it's so sudden, but we need to convince him that this is the truth." After saying this, he ran on ahead to try and catch up to the llama.

Allitt stayed in place, waiting to see what Zion and the others would do. She didn't really know if it was worth chasing after this llama she hardly knew, especially if the jungle was as dangerous as it had been made out to be. Besides, she said she would stick by the students until they finished their job here, so she didn't have much of a choice anyway.

Mt. Olympus

"Uh... were you paying attention earlier?" Indy looked at Rei, speaking with a slightly embarrassed tone in his voice. Maybe she was just distracted by my cool act... He hoped, then answered her question. "We're fighting Cloud Strife. This is going to be tough, but I'm sure that we can take him down if we work together." He grinned. Getting this excited over a battle with a tough opponent was something very odd for him... "Now then, let's go. We don't want to keep him waiting too long." Indy spoke cheerfully, then went down the stairs to the arena, hoping Rei was close by. Once he passed Toshi, he decided to stop for a moment to check in on how she was doing. Of course, she was still in the middle of the ring anyway, so he couldn't go and fight yet. He was concerned about his friend, though. "Hey, Toshi..." He tried to think of something to say. He didn't know if she'd want him to be overly sympathetic... He eventually realized what would probably be the best words he could give her. "You should've seen Raidyn. He looked really excited, seeing you take the stage like that." He smiled, knowing that would help to cheer her up. He knew how much she looked up to the boy.

Cloud also walked down to the ring, and approached Phil. "Is there any way we could have them move her elsewhere? I know it's important for her to get healed, but the crowd wouldn't like too long of a delay." Cloud whispered to the satyr, who nodded in response.

"Hey, think you could heal her somewhere else? We don't want her getting caught in the middle of the battle." Phil called out to Annistha, hoping she would understand.

Once he passed Toshi, he decided to stop for a moment to check in on how she was doing. Of course, she was still in the middle of the ring anyway, so he couldn't go and fight yet. He was concerned about his friend, though. "Hey, Toshi..." He tried to think of something to say. He didn't know if she'd want him to be overly sympathetic... He eventually realized what would probably be the best words he could give her. "You should've seen Raidyn. He looked really excited, seeing you take the stage like that." He smiled, knowing that would help to cheer her up. He knew how much she looked up to the boy.

= Toshi =

"I did, actually... It was really nice of him," Toshi said, slightly blushing. "Although, I have to admit, I was surprised. I didn't think I really did all that well in my match."

= Raidyn =

Meanwhile, Raidyn had settled down from his cheering and awaited his classmates and Cloud to take the stage and battle. 

This is gonna be great! Cloud Strife and Indy plus Rei going at it... hey, wait a minute... Raidyn paused, putting a hand to his chin. I like both of them, but who do I cheer to win? I-I mean, they're both great, and I'd want them both to win, but that's obviously not gonna happen. Even if they go to a draw, it wouldn't be a good ending, and knowing Indy, there's no way he'd be okay with that... Agh, this is so confusing!

For the time being, Raidyn was stuck repeating the phrase "Indy & Rei or Cloud" in his mind in a what seemed like a futile attempt at deciding which party to cheer for.

"Joel? double magnet seems fitting now" Maximillian said beside Joel with a small smile on his face, summoning and holding his keyblade with both his hands, he waited for Joel's magnet spell to be combined with his, so they could pull both Pacha and Kuzco back to them. 

"Lets do this Joel!" Max said as he cast magnet, aiming at Kuzoc and Pacha, both of which w

Annistha gave Phil a thumbs up, then helped Toshi onto her feet.

"Let's go before we become combatants again." She urged, helping Toshi out of the ring.

The Light Twin smiled slightly as she glanced Raidyn.

"Maybe Raidyn could help you to the stands?" She teased. "I'm sure he'd be willing to help."