Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Roleplay Kingdom Hearts Re: Fade Into Light (RP Thread)

"Uh.... Good question," Joel said to Zar after Zion's outburst. After Zion took note of Zar's presence, Joel decided that it was best to let them talk in relative privacy. "Good luck mate," he told Zar before moving away.

He decided to sit down next to Luna, who had just been healed by Zion.

"Hey Art!" he shouted to Artemis. "Mind waking me up in... two minutes? Thanks!" Joel then lay down on the ground and closed his eyes.

Andes Mountain

Allitt was considering responding to Artemis, but she wasn't entirely sure what to say. Some of these people seemed to care about her... However, she wasn't entirely sure if she could trust them. What if they still tried to turn her in when this was all over? Nothing was getting to her at this point. She'd changed so much since leaving the academy... Between that and the news of a fellow Seeker ordering her death, she felt lost. She didn't know who she'd be able to trust, if she could trust anyone... Thankfully, before she could respond, Zion sent her away for a little bit. After returning, she ignored Zion's apology and glanced around at the group of students once more... After doing this, she sat down on a nearby rock, deciding not to disturb anyone anymore. She figured that they'd move out after Zion spoke with Zar, and that she'd be quiet for the rest of the trip. It wasn't much longer until she could leave.

Mt. Olympus

Once again, Indy wasn't very surprised by Rei's actions. "You know, our seats are only five feet away... You probably could have walked there yourself." He said, though with a tone that did suggest that he was just teasing her. "Sorry to bother you."

The girl didn't look at Indy, nor did she respond. She simply went back to observing the current battle in the arena.

Indy walked back to his seat, and waited for Rei to get off his back so he could sit down, assuming she didn't want to just watch the whole event from up there. While waiting, he watched the battle. Looks like Toshi's not doing so well... Of course, for going solo, she's actually doing a good job if she's still standing after all this time. He silently noted. "Hey, Raidyn, how have things been over here? Sorry about that, we had something else to do." He asked, hoping to learn the details of the battle.

Lucas finally saw Alitt alone, after waiting for so long and trying to work up the courage to go up and talk to her. This is it! Now's my chance.

Lucas walked over to Alitt who was sitting alone on the rock. "Uh, Hi again. So, what're you doing sitting here by yourself? Alot of the others seemed very talkative with you after that thing attacked."

"Yeah she's fi-" Before Max could finish his sentence Zion had already arrived, healing Luna and giving her...a pudding? he didn't ponder too much about it, as he simply shrugged with a small smile and walked away from the two, leaving them alone, coming up on Zar's question to Zion, he honestly had no idea how to help answer it, and he wasn't gonna try and embarrass himself saying something stupid.

He decided to just sit down, nearby, and wait for anything else to happen, summoning his gigantic keyblade and inspecting it a bit.

Zion blinked.

"Zar, I know you're talking about yourself. You're about as subtle as me chasing Allitt. Tell me the whole problem or I can't help."

Zar looked at Zion stared straight in the eye and told her, "I can't summon my keyblades anymore... I don't know why, every time I try they begin to materialize and then disappear before come to full use, then I become exausted to the point where I can't walk sometimes and I'm... Scared." Zar said looking down at the ground, "Also I want help to control Raz... He seems to be losing control."

- Raidyn -

The cry of Rei that rang out was actually enough to make Raidyn look over to where she and Indy were situation on the stands.

"Huh... what's going on over there, I wonder," he said to himself.

- Toshi -

Toshi lept back to escape the radius of Somrene's shockwave. However, the shock of Ember's Thunder hit their mark, even as Toshi instantly raised her Keyblade longways over her head to catch some of the bolts on the base of the blade.

Okay, I think I know what to do. I just need them to get close enough... she said, and in order to entice the siblings to do so, she once again threw Protector to attack them with a Strike Raid.

Somrene intercepted the strike raid, deflecting it upwards by holding his own keyblade with both hands, his off hand up closer to the top to stabilize it for the maneuver. With the attack effectively knocked off course, Ember dove in, sliding in with a sweeping kick, calling down a Thunder right as she did so. Somrene shot off another fire spell in an effort to assist with damage without clogging up the area too much.

Somrene intercepted the strike raid, deflecting it upwards by holding his own keyblade with both hands, his off hand up closer to the top to stabilize it for the maneuver. With the attack effectively knocked off course, Ember dove in, sliding in with a sweeping kick, calling down a Thunder right as she did so. Somrene shot off another fire spell in an effort to assist with damage without clogging up the area too much.

- Toshi -

Toshi willed Protector back into her hand to prevent herself from being unharmed for the next attack.

With Ember approaching, she used the blade of Protector to block her kick, hoping the impact would keep her stunned. Only narrowing escaping the Thunder spell but throwing herself back, also missing the fire spell. In a gamble, she tapped into her magic reserves and covered Protector with a coat of Aero magic. 

He fired off an Aero Raid towards Ember.

- Raidyn -

"Oh, uh, hey Indy," Raidyn said as his teammate approached. "Yeah, the match is getting heated it seems. Looks like Toshi's getting the brunt of it, too... still, it's really cool how long she's been able to hold on this far, right? I mean, I never expected to see her be this tough by herself."

Edited by Firaga Sensei

The Aero Raid impacted Ember perfectly, throwing her back. Somrene came charging in right after, leaving no time between the two events. He swung powerfully with both hands in an upward strike, then followed it immediately with a downward swing. Ember crashed into the ground, and rolled back to her feet. That one stung a little bit. Ember smiled. Though this was fun, they really should end it soon. Preferably before Somrene took another hit square to the chest that would put him out.

-Artemis Thornton-

Zion's increasing tone of voice only caused Artemis to lean back slightly, but not out of fear or surprise, more out of jest, even if he was just a little surprised, then he blinked a couple of times before speaking. "Yes, Ma'am, sorry Master." He simply said in an utterly deadpan voice, keeping his hands and forearms behind him the entire time, even as he leaned forward again and cracked his neck.

-Luna "Nephilim" Urbane-

Luna had a hard time completely readjusting herself, were it not for the intervention of her very pretty Master Zion, who headed her with a simple hair ruffle and asked her how she was. "Much better now that you're here~ In more ways than one, of course." She said, emitting a chuckle afterwards, then she adjusted her hair. "It's quite all right, Master. We all make mistakes, hmm?" Luna added, but was then surprised by the offer of Pudding....huh. "Ooh! How kind of you~" She was however excited and grateful and took the pudding. "Thank you~" She uttered softly.

Andes Mountains

Allitt nearly groaned as Saki approached her, but decided to keep herself under control. The last thing she needed was for Zion to lecture her again. She decided to answer his questions... but didn't say a whole lot. "I never knew her before recently. She just won't leave me alone." Allitt said, her tone showing that she was annoyed as she spoke that last sentence. Specifically, she was annoyed by Zion. Of course, she did just want to be alone at the moment. "I never learned from her... I know that my brother did, though." She muttered. She didn't look at Saki or Lisa, and instead chose to observe the students some more... Seeing Zion give Luna some pudding reminded her that she was still hungry... She decided against letting that show, though. She'd eat after she left this group.

Mt. Olympus

Indy listened as Raidyn explained the current circumstances. He had to admit that he was surprised by Toshi's ability to keep standing, too. Even if she didn't seem to be in a winning position, he was impressed by her determination. "Yeah, I've never seen her like this. I guess that setting off on this journey's done a lot to make her more confident." He assumed as he watched the battle. "Between your performance and hers, I''ll have to try hard to match up to you two." He looked up at Rei and grinned. "I'm sure we'll be able to do well if we're teaming up, though." He spoke that sentence to the girl perched on his back, not to the friend at his side.

As the battle raged on, another man joined the students in the stands. His large sword rustled against his cloak as he moved, as if its size didn't demand enough attention. His spiky blonde hair stayed perfectly in place as he leaned against a wall behind the students' seats, remaining quiet so as to not avert their gazes from the arena below. However, he did decide to go and greet the students after a moment. "You're all of the other competitors?" He asked in a serious tone. He didn't introduce himself, though residents of Radiant Garden would have been able to recognize him immediately: The final contender in the tournament was none other than Cloud Strife.

Andes Mountains Allitt nearly groaned as Saki approached her, but decided to keep herself under control. The last thing she needed was for Zion to lecture her again. She decided to answer his questions... but didn't say a whole lot. "I never knew her before recently. She just won't leave me alone." Allitt said, her tone showing that she was annoyed as she spoke that last sentence. Specifically, she was annoyed by Zion. Of course, she did just want to be alone at the moment. "I never learned from her... I know that my brother did, though." She muttered. She didn't look at Saki or Lisa, and instead chose to observe the students some more... Seeing Zion give Luna some pudding reminded her that she was still hungry... She decided against letting that show, though. She'd eat after she left this group.  Mt. Olympus Indy listened as Raidyn explained the current circumstances. He had to admit that he was surprised by Toshi's ability to keep standing, too. Even if she didn't seem to be in a winning position, he was impressed by her determination. "Yeah, I've never seen her like this. I guess that setting off on this journey's done a lot to make her more confident." He assumed as he watched the battle. "Between your performance and hers, I''ll have to try hard to match up to you two." He looked up at Rei and grinned. "I'm sure we'll be able to do well if we're teaming up, though." He spoke that sentence to the girl perched on his back, not to the friend at his side. As the battle raged on, another man joined the students in the stands. His large sword rustled against his cloak as he moved, as if its size didn't demand enough attention. His spiky blonde hair stayed perfectly in place as he leaned against a wall behind the students' seats, remaining quiet so as to not avert their gazes from the arena below. However, he did decide to go and greet the students after a moment. "You're all of the other competitors?" He asked in a serious tone. He didn't introduce himself, though residents of Radiant Garden would have been able to recognize him immediately: The final contender in the tournament was none other than Cloud Strife.

"Well, call me a crazy Street Rat, but if Master Zion's willing to keep you alive all the way to this point, I think she cares about you. Same as me! Heh heh! I always care about my friends, no matter how childish I get." He said with a smile. He then laid down beside Allit. "I'll be honest. I thought I would get the chance to just drive you crazy and make you chase me cause you were the enemy and all, but now...As weird as it may be to all of us, I think we've grown to like you. Honestly. Trust me, I didn't show it, but I was getting super mad when that Stealth Freak got you. That's how much I care." He said staring at the sky up above.

The Aero Raid impacted Ember perfectly, throwing her back. Somrene came charging in right after, leaving no time between the two events. He swung powerfully with both hands in an upward strike, then followed it immediately with a downward swing. Ember crashed into the ground, and rolled back to her feet. That one stung a little bit. Ember smiled. Though this was fun, they really should end it soon. Preferably before Somrene took another hit square to the chest that would put him out.

-- Toshi --

Toshi suffered through Somrene's blows without her Keyblade, being tossed into the air with his strike and then sent crashing down with the second. However, after Ember recovered from her impact, Toshi willed Protector into her hand once more, raising it to the sky and using a Cure spell.

Popping back up, she had Somrene right where she wanted: point blank distance. Wasting no time, she fired another Aero Raid at her opponent.

Andes Mountains

Allitt nearly groaned as Saki approached her, but decided to keep herself under control. The last thing she needed was for Zion to lecture her again. She decided to answer his questions... but didn't say a whole lot. "I never knew her before recently. She just won't leave me alone." Allitt said, her tone showing that she was annoyed as she spoke that last sentence. Specifically, she was annoyed by Zion. Of course, she did just want to be alone at the moment. "I never learned from her... I know that my brother did, though." She muttered. She didn't look at Saki or Lisa, and instead chose to observe the students some more... Seeing Zion give Luna some pudding reminded her that she was still hungry... She decided against letting that show, though. She'd eat after she left this group.

Mt. Olympus

Indy listened as Raidyn explained the current circumstances. He had to admit that he was surprised by Toshi's ability to keep standing, too. Even if she didn't seem to be in a winning position, he was impressed by her determination. "Yeah, I've never seen her like this. I guess that setting off on this journey's done a lot to make her more confident." He assumed as he watched the battle. "Between your performance and hers, I''ll have to try hard to match up to you two." He looked up at Rei and grinned. "I'm sure we'll be able to do well if we're teaming up, though." He spoke that sentence to the girl perched on his back, not to the friend at his side.

As the battle raged on, another man joined the students in the stands. His large sword rustled against his cloak as he moved, as if its size didn't demand enough attention. His spiky blonde hair stayed perfectly in place as he leaned against a wall behind the students' seats, remaining quiet so as to not avert their gazes from the arena below. However, he did decide to go and greet the students after a moment. "You're all of the other competitors?" He asked in a serious tone. He didn't introduce himself, though residents of Radiant Garden would have been able to recognize him immediately: The final contender in the tournament was none other than Cloud Strife.

-- Raidyn --

As soon as Raidyn turned his head to see the man with the spiky hair approach them, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you're Cloud Strife!!" He proclaimed, his entire body shaking all over. After spending a moment to check if he was dreaming, as well as some addtional fawning over Cloud, he wasted no time in grabbing the young man's hand and shaking it vigorously.

"Oh goodness gracious, it's so great to see you, Mr. Strife! I've heard all about you and what you've done! You have to be to be one of the strongest guys in all of the worlds! It's such an honor to meet you, Ican'texpresshowmuchitmeanstobeabletomeetyou,especiallyhereatthecolisiuem,whereyoufirstmetSoraand--"

Before long, Raidyn dove into another hyperactive tangent...

Edited by Firaga Sensei

-- Toshi -- Toshi suffered through Somrene's blows without her Keyblade, being tossed into the air with his strike and then sent crashing down with the second. However, after Ember recovered from her impact, Toshi willed Protector into her hand once more, raising it to the sky and using a Cure spell. Popping back up, she had Somrene right where she wanted: point blank distance. Wasting no time, she fired another Aero Raid at her opponent.   -- Raidyn -- As soon as Raidyn turned his head to see the man with the spiky hair approach them, his eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-you're Cloud Strife!!" He proclaimed, his entire body shaking all over. After spending a moment to check if he was dreaming, as well as some addtional fawning over Cloud, he wasted no time in grabbing the young man's hand and shaking it vigorously. "Oh goodness gracious, it's so great to see you, Mr. Strife! I've heard all about you and what you've done! You have to be to be one of the strongest guys in all of the worlds! It's such an honor to meet you, Ican'texpresshowmuchitmeanstobeabletomeetyou,especiallyhereatthecolisiuem,whereyoufirstmetSoraand--" Before long, Raidyn dove into another hyperactive tangent...

WHAM.and in that instant, Sandrew made a return appearsnce, slamming a foam version of Cloud's Buster Sword in Raidyn's face hard enough to snap it in two. After which, he grabbed Raidyn by the ear, apologized to Cloud for his tremmate, and in the next instant they seemed to be over by the dugout between three Arena and the stands, where Sandrew was dragging him to hopfully avoid further embarrassments from his goofy teammate.

WHAM.

and in that instant, Sandrew made a return appearsnce, slamming a foam version of Cloud's Buster Sword in Raidyn's face hard enough to snap it in two. After which, he grabbed Raidyn by the ear, apologized to Cloud for his tremmate, and in the next instant they seemed to be over by the dugout between three Arena and the stands, where Sandrew was dragging him to hopfully avoid further embarrassments from his goofy teammate.

Considering the Buster Sword was... foam... Raidyn did not really feel much of an impact. However, Sandrew dragging him away like a buzzkill still proved to be an issue.

"Hey hey hey, waaaaait, I gotta talk to Cloud, Sandy!!" Raidyn said hastily, quickly wrenching from his classmate's hold and running straight back to Cloud and the others as fast as he could.

"So, uh, sorry about that. Bit of a miscommunication problem. Now then, sir, if you wouldn't mind, I have soooooo much to talk to you about..." Raidyn mused, once again becoming hyperactive.

Considering the Buster Sword was... foam... Raidyn did not really feel much of an impact. However, Sandrew dragging him away like a buzzkill still proved to be an issue. "Hey hey hey, waaaaait, I gotta talk to Cloud, Sandy!!" Raidyn said hastily, quickly wrenching from his classmate's hold and running straight back to Cloud and the others as fast as he could. "So, uh, sorry about that. Bit of a miscommunication problem. Now then, sir, if you wouldn't mind, I have soooooo much to talk to you about..." Raidyn mused, once again becoming hyperactive.

WHAMThis time, it wasn't a replica. Sandrew took the Buster Sword and slammed the flat side of it right in Raidyn's face, so hard one would see it in every single one of his decedent's for 20 generations. With a sigh, he shoved the Buster sword back on Cloud's back, apologized once again, and dragged Raidyn off again.

Almost instantaneously and in a strangely similar fashion to last time, Raidyn escaped from Sandrew once again and resumed talking to Cloud.

Somehow, somewhere, Sandrew found a large, cast iron frying pan that made the most obnoxious sound when it hit something, and hit Raidyn in the face with it, and drug him away again.

Somehow, somewhere, Sandrew found a large, cast iron frying pan that made the most obnoxious sound when it hit something, and hit Raidyn in the face with it, and drug him away again.

Because Sandrew's actions were so unbelievably stupid, Raidyn ignored them as if they did not happen.

-Zion-

The Teacher kissed Luna's forehead.

"Try not to get hurt, you're one of my favorite students,"

She then flew right back to Zar, using the time to care for Luna to think on the boy's predicament.

"Okay Zar. After I thought on it a bit...I know your struggle. I once was a body of two hearts, one pure light. One, pure darkness. My darkness had a name...Sione." She paused. "We each had a Keyblade...but neither of us could use the others. It was a long time before we learned the trick." She summoned her double-ended Keyblade, Forward Unto Dawn, and grasped the two handles. it split in two, and she held them. "This gold and white blade is my personal one - Oathkeeper's Dawn. But this..." She held the sunrise-colored Oathkeeper. "Oathkeeper's Redemption. In it's original form, I could only wield this when Sione and I synchronized our very wills. We achieved a state we called Balance. In this Balance we found our true power, and once she was purified into a pure heart of Light this Keyblade was reborn into what you see now." She connected the Keyblade again, forming her signature weapon. "The lesson, Zar, is do not fear your darkness. Do not fight it. But do not let it take total control. Instead, you must find that common ground, and stand as one. Without Sione and I finding common ground, we would not have survived. It is in that common ground we devised many types of attacks...and while today they are long useless, they were powerful when we were together." She put a hand on his shoulder. "Find your darkness, and find your light. Then walk the road to dawn, and use that power to balance." She smiled. "Only then, will you truly be able to summon your Keyblade."

She pulled away. "Instead of fighting, try summoning it with Raz."

-Rei-

She watched the insanity unfold. She sighed...then kissed Indy's cheek. "We'll kick all their asses!" She said confidently...then, she looked back at the two idiots.

"Indy, should we stop them?"

Edited by Sabre Lily

"Try summoning it with Raz?" He asks himself out loud, he then closed his eyes and focused his energy. 'Raz are you here.' Zar asks in his mind, 'I what do you think..? And why are you trying so hard... Just give me control and you will never have to worry about being weak like that again, I can take care of everything for you.' Raz says with a soothing voice. Zar thought about what he should do, on the one hand he knows Zion is right... But on the other he is in constant worry that he will be completely useless to his teammates, and them giving up on him. Zar takes a deep breath, 'Ok... You win Raz, go ahead the body is all yours. You are much stronger and faster than me, so you will be of much more use to the team then I ever have.' Zar says defeated. Raz smiles, 'Good, now go ahead and rest... I will take care of the rest.' Zar falls into a deep sleep causing Raz to take over, Zar's body (Now Raz's) lets off a massive amount of red aura to the point where it can't be seen through for a split second, then was calmed down. "Ah, that's better." Raz says smiling, "Thanks teach, you've been a big help." He looks around and notices Allitt was still with the group, "Hey black hood over there, I have a question for you that I don't remember if I asked... It's about Traverse Town."

(I wanted to put a bit of a twist in with my character... I hope it's alright, let me know if it's not and I can change it around.)

Because Sandrew's actions were so unbelievably stupid, Raidyn ignored them as if they did not happen.

As Sandrew was ignored, he came back, repetitively hitting Raidyn in the calfs with the frying pan. It did no damage, but the obnoxious sound was so hard to hear or speak over that Raidyn wouldn't be heard anyway.

"Try summoning it with Raz?" He asks himself out loud, he then closed his eyes and focused his energy. 'Raz are you here.' Zar asks in his mind, 'I what do you think..? And why are you trying so hard... Just give me control and you will never have to worry about being weak like that again, I can take care of everything for you.' Raz says with a soothing voice. Zar thought about what he should do, on the one hand he knows Zion is right... But on the other he is in constant worry that he will be completely useless to his teammates, and them giving up on him. Zar takes a deep breath, 'Ok... You win Raz, go ahead the body is all yours. You are much stronger and faster than me, so you will be of much more use to the team then I ever have.' Zar says defeated. Raz smiles, 'Good, now go ahead and rest... I will take care of the rest.' Zar falls into a deep sleep causing Raz to take over, Zar's body (Now Raz's) lets off a massive amount of red aura to the point where it can't be seen through for a split second, then was calmed down. "Ah, that's better." Raz says smiling, "Thanks teach, you've been a big help." He looks around and notices Allitt was still with the group, "Hey black hood over there, I have a question for you that I don't remember if I asked... It's about Traverse Town." (I wanted to put a bit of a twist in with my character... I hope it's alright, let me know if it's not and I can change it around.)

"Traverse town?" Saki's attention was caught with that world's name. He immidiatley sat up and leaped off the rock, landing in front of "Raz". "What do you want to know about Traverse Town? That's my home world! And...You have that red stuff surrounding you again...." Saki always wondered about that. Was there any reason? Only one way to find out. "Is something wrong with you Zar? What's going on?" He asked.

Maximilian looked around, seeing Zar acting strange made hin raise an eyebrow, but more importantly the oppressive aura 'Raz' constantly being let off by him, which put Maximilian on edge, even though he was nowhere near the guy, but Max kept in his position, if anything weird happened, he'd interfere, but he wouldn't do anything for now.

The conversation about Traverse town drew his attention, as he was curious to see what would be said about it however.