Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Enix

Kingdom Hearts is sexist and makes fun of females. We need to start a petition.

We need to stop this. Square Enix is making the once beloved franchise "Kingdom Hearts" into a game where only men can enjoy. It's very hurtful to females. They made Aqua a sex object and gave her big boobs. They even made Kairi have no underwear. It's disgusting. Only pigs known as men can enjoy this. We women are clearly superior when compared to men. They can't do anything without us. We need to stop Square Enix and Disney. I'm starting a petition that will make Square Enix transform Kingdom Hearts into a women game. The changes will be like this:

-Kairi and Sora will switch places.

-All males characters are now females expect Xehanort, Master Equares, and FF characters.

-Xehanort and Equares are lovers and gay.

-Cloud x Cid is a thing now.

https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-stop-making-kingdom-hearts-sexist

#Stopmakingfunofwomen

Edited by Sora is cool

Has Kingdom Hearts ever once praised my gender as an emoji? I'm an emoji and not one emoji is in Kingdom Hearts. Even worse, Square Enix doesnt donate to the CAGE foundation (Change All Genders to Emojis). Square Enix is just so full of sexist pigs. What's happened with the world?

Soooo...what about Marluxia? Does he have to change?

I love Marluxia, no hate intended.

Edit: Holy shiitake mushrooms, that petition actually exists.

Edited by Rinax

If they swap all the male characters and make them become female, wouldn't there be more female characters that way!?

Wait a sec...

I'LL SIGN THE PETITION!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh really? You're trying to help them? Huh? Like the guy who shaves your ankles before the electric chair? Is that the kind of help? Thanks for the help! WHAT DO I OWE YOU?!

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I just thought it was deliberately making fun of second wave feminism.

I think you mean third wave, which is the greatest wave.

Until I get a scene where Kairi, Aqua and Larxene viciously brutalize Xehanort and step on his old man dick whilst also passing a bill that announces that air conditioning will always be controlled by women and that they will always get paid more per job to balance out the Munny Gap, then KH will forever be a trash franchise. I'm also petitioning for Anita Sarkeesian to be a Summon in Kingdom Hearts III.

Also, Master Xehanort's posture is very problematic. He's always waving his arms and fingers around when he talks. Talk about manspreading, he needs to learn to check his male privilege and keep to his own space zone. Also also, it's very triggering for me to see men standing, talking, moving, or doing anything because once I had a conversation with an entire man and now I'm forever scarred. #manspreading #triggered #YesAllXehanorts

Edited by Kaweebo

I think you mean third wave, which is the greatest wave.Until I get a scene where Kairi, Aqua and Larxene viciously brutalize Xehanort and step on his old man dick whilst also passing a bill that announces that air conditioning will always be controlled by women and that they will always get paid more per job to balance out the Munny Gap, then KH will forever be a trash franchise. I'm also petitioning for Anita Sarkeesian to be a Summon in Kingdom Hearts III.Also, Master Xehanort's posture is very problematic. He's always waving his arms and fingers around when he talks. Talk about manspreading, he needs to learn to check his male privilege and keep to his own space zone. Also also, it's very triggering for me to see men standing, talking, moving, or doing anything because once I had a conversation with an entire man and now I'm forever scarred. #manspreading #triggered #YesAllXehanorts

No, second wave, the ones often called "feminazis". The wave that's even more hateful and bigoted than those they claim to fight against, the wave that accuses male to female transgenders of "gender slumming", calls female to male transgenders traitors, and says that gay men are the biggest misogynists/sexists because they won't even sleep with women yet that any sex at all is rape even if she says yes. That wave. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

No, second wave, the ones often called "feminazis". The wave that's even more hateful and bigoted than those they claim to fight against, the wave that accuses male to female transgenders of "gender slumming", calls female to male transgenders traitors, and says that gay men are the biggest misogynists/sexists because they won't even sleep with women yet that any sex at all is rape even if she says yes. That wave.

• 'Second-wave feminism is a period of feminist activity that first began in the early 1960s in the United States, and eventually spread throughout the Western world and beyond. In the United States the movement lasted through the early 1980s.'
Third-wave feminism (also known as Neo-Feminism) refers to several diverse strains of feminist activity and study, whose exact boundaries in the history of feminism are a subject of debate, but are generally marked as beginning in the early 1990s and continuing to the present.

This is just coming from a quick Google search, but what you're talking about sounds a lot like third wave, i.e. 21st century feminism, which is generally where I hear stuff about transgenderism and the like, most of it coming from places like Tumblr or 'journalist' sites like Jezebel. I don't claim to be an expert on it though, this is just what I'm getting from the internet and my own, limited, experience. 

Whatever wave you or I think it is, though, it sure is an enlightening experience to sit and watch as the Jenga blocks build higher and higher.
Edited by Kaweebo