Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Post Your Predictions Here. Official KH3 Worlds List Discussion.

Because, most people would disagree with each others lists. As far as Toy Story goes, in the "Kingdom of Hearts" archives: they were going to combine Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2!

Ah I see. Well, I agree with your list xD I'd actually prefer Toy Story 3, because I think they can make more with that one, it has more characters, more enemies and such things (and Sunnyside as world would be really cool). But if they combine Toy Story 1 and 2 I'm happy about that, too :) As long as it's Toy Story.

Ah I see. Well, I agree with your list xD I'd actually prefer Toy Story 3, because I think they can make more with that one, it has more characters, more enemies and such things (and Sunnyside as world would be really cool). But if they combine Toy Story 1 and 2 I'm happy about that, too :) As long as it's Toy Story.

Yeah, Toy Story 3 seems the best fitting for Kingdom Hearts 3, however, Kingdom Hearts would have to re-interpret Toy Story 1 and 2 first.

Yeah, Toy Story 3 seems the best fitting for Kingdom Hearts 3, however, Kingdom Hearts would have to re-interpret Toy Story 1 and 2 first.

Yeah, you're right. But that's ok, this way we can have Toy Story 3 for Kingdom Hearts 4 :)

Yeah, you're right. But that's ok, this way we can have Toy Story 3 for Kingdom Hearts 4 :)

Or better yet, Lotso can appear with Maleficent and Pete as a new member of the reformed Disney villains council: imagine how cool that'd be!  :wink:

Or better yet, Lotso can appear with Maleficent and Pete as a new member of the reformed Disney villains council: imagine how cool that'd be!  :wink:

Man you should stop this, I can't hold back my inner fanboy much longer xDLotso as a Disney villain would be AWESOME! He and his bodyguard Big Baby ;)

Edited by Felixx

Man you should stop this, I can't hold back my inner fanboy much longer xDLotso as a Disney villain would be AWESOME! He and his bodyguard Big Baby ;)

Haha, I suppose that's the risk of over-hyping... you set unrealistic expectations! I just hope for the very least that you are right about the inclusion of Pixar worlds  :biggrin:

Haha, I suppose that's the risk of over-hyping... you set unrealistic expectations! I just hope for the very least that you are right about the inclusion of Pixar worlds  :biggrin:

"A man's dream will never die". ;)

I think that Zootopia will be the last world visited in Kingdom Hearts 3. Zootopia is nearly complete as a movie and the parallels to Pride Lands makes me believe that it will be the last world visited. 

The hypothetical reason as to why Tangled is the first Disney world was probably because it was the Disney movie that made Disney Animation a worldwide success again after their strings of flops before John Lasseter and Ed Catmull took over!

Hey, look! Yep that's right another one of these threads. You know what to do. For me it's

Treasure Planet

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

The Black Cauldron

Pocahontas

Beast's Castle (we need to fight Gaston already)

Can't really think of anymore.

And go.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Hey, look! Yep that's right another one of these threads. You know what to do. For me it'sTreasure PlanetAtlantis: The Lost EmpireThe Black CauldronPocahontasBeast's Castle (we need to fight Gaston already)Can't really think of anymore.And go.

I'd rather not fight Gaston. He was great in the movie, he's cannonfodder for the Kingdom Hearts series. Just keep The Beast for Kingdom Hearts 3. His castle doesn't need to return, it'd be a re-tread from Kingdom Hearts 2 and this is coming from a die-hard Beauty and the Beast fan.

Every inch of my body is begging for Roy Conli to announce a Treasure Planet world for Kingdom Hearts III at this November's Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater event, because seriously, I've always wanted to see Treasure Planet in Kingdom Hearts!  The story is frickin fantastic, Jim is a character I'd see Riku relating with strongly, and seeing Silver in the Kingdom Shader would be just priceless!  And since two of Roy's works have made it into the game already, I'm confident he'll announce one more of his works!  My life would be complete if Treasure Planet was confirmed! :')

I would also love to see Atlantis: The Lost Empire make its way into the game as well! That movie was also amazing, and the characters were well written, and the overall action and whole thematic of right and wrong fit the Kingdom Hearts Universe like a glove! :3

AND ONE WORLD I NEED TO SEE COME BACK, but I'm fearing might not, is Pirates Of the Caribbean!  I loved Port Royal in Kingdom Hearts II, and I want Sora and the gang to reunite with Jack Sparrow!

Gahh, November 3, please come soon!!!! X_X

• Twilight Town
  • Traverse Town
  • Radiant Garden
  • Mysterious Tower
  • Keyblade Graveyard
  •  
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides
  • Tron
  • Maleficent
  • Monster & CO

Here's my list:Original KH Worlds:

- Twilight Town;

- Radiant Garden;

- The World That Never Was;

- Castle Oblivion;

- Mysterious Tower;

- Destiny Island (but, in fact, I don't believe it would be a playable world, just shown in cutscenes. The same is valid for TWTNW and Mysterious Tower) ;

- Keyblade Graveyard.

- Maybe a completely new world. 

Disney's Worlds:

- Olympus Coliseum;

- Kingdom of Corona;

- Big Hero 6;

- Treasure Planet;

- Frozen;

- Wreck it Ralph;

- Agrabah;

- Toy Story;

- Monster Inc.;

- Brave;

- Bug's Life.

- Disney Castle;

- Atlantis.

That makes a amount of 18 playable worlds... I believe it's a nice number since we know it'll be more than in KH2.

obs: I'm not sure about The Jungle book cause SE always try to make different kinds of worlds... This time we already have Corona and Mount Olympus which will be like open forest's areas. And if they put a Brave world, it would be another one. So.... 

I haven't included 100 Acre Wood but i'd like it to return. Mainly if now we got Ephalant (not sure if that's how it's written) as a new character.

Edited by Bcsimao

Looks like everyone agrees that Treasure Planet is a dead giveaway. With that being said I've got a gut feeling that the Land of Departure will return as an explorable world. I would like to say the same for Castle Oblivion but I fear that world will be reduced to naught but cutscenes.

Remember what all the communities and thegamersjoint said no past worlds so I predict

-Wreck it Ralph world

-Tron (the new one again)

-Twilight town

-(hopefully) traverse town

-Big hero 6

-Frozen

-(another tie to pirates of the Caribbean) Pirates of the Caribbean

-Badlands or The key blade graveyard due to unchained X

-Lilo and stitch

-Radiant garden

-A random place from Final Fantasy (simply because Square Enix)

I'm hoping to see cloud again or what happened after the duel and possibly some classic worlds and I'm not hoping their not gonna pull a Kingdom hearts 1 and make Disney castle a NPW

Wreck it Ralph as a summon

I don't really understand only having Ralph as a summon. I've seen the argument that getting the licensing for the videogame characters would be difficult, but to be honest those characters had very little importance to the movie what so ever.

All it really needs is sugar rush, Heroes duty, and Wreck it Ralph. They could fill game central station with Square-Enix Characters.

He would be really small in comparison to Pete, and Maleficent so it would look kind of funny, but he is a great villain.

Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion

Daybreak Town

Agrabah

Radient Garden

Groovy Jungle (Emperor's New Groove)

Arendale

San Fransokyo

Atlantis

Port Royal

The Arcade (Wreck-it Ralph)

Corona

Olympus Colosseum/Mt Olympus

Twilight Town

The World that Never Was

And at least 3 other new Kingdom Hearts original worlds.

Edited by Youthful Z

Of the few returning worlds:

Twilight Town

Destiny Islands, and I think it'll be playable.

Mysterious Tower

Olympus Coliseum

TWTNW

Castle Oblivion

New Worlds:

Kingdom of Corona

Big Hero 6

Frozen

Brave

Wreck it Ralph

A new World for Disney (town, castle, etc)

Star Wars. (I think it's very possible)

Shibuya (I personally would love this)

A New Area of the badlands. Keyblade Gr.

And finally Kingdom Hearts itself. I think it'll be a world.

Of the few returning worlds:Twilight TownDestiny Islands, and I think it'll be playable.Mysterious TowerOlympus ColiseumTWTNWCastle OblivionNew Worlds:Kingdom of CoronaBig Hero 6FrozenBraveWreck it RalphA new World for Disney (town, castle, etc)Star Wars. (I think it's very possible)Shibuya (I personally would love this) A New Area of the badlands. Keyblade Gr.And finally Kingdom Hearts itself. I think it'll be a world.

Don't count on Star Wars, Nomura said it will be difficult.

Don't count on Star Wars, Nomura said it will be difficult.

I'm sure it would be, I think they've got something big regarding a new world planned. Just not sure if it's Star Wars or something else. But I agree it probably shouldn't be counted on.

I'm sure it would be, I think they've got something big regarding a new world planned. Just not sure if it's Star Wars or something else. But I agree it probably shouldn't be counted on.

Not likely to be Star Wars because it's not Star Wars that Disney bought, it's Lucasfilm.