Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VenxFox34

KH2 I CLEARED THE MAIN STORY FOR CRITICAL LVL 1 !

Defeating Terra at Lv. 1 in critical mode? 

SOMEBODY COME, QUICK!

To be fair after playing Level 1 I know how those two feel about dying in almost three hits xD Terra isn't gonna be easy :3

Congratulations man!! And good luck with the Data Battles and LW  ;)

Thanks!! >w< hopefully I can do it, I'm quite scared of the data battles on level 1 considering that most of those bosses were hard enough normally x3 I know Demyx will definitely be a pain

Update: I also just defeated all the Absent Silhouettes! Marluxia was the worst one out of them all as you have to do it without taking damage T^T I'm glad I beat him though and all the others. I'm too scared to continue the Cavern of Remembrance ;-; the nobodies there are terrifying and the part just before the door to the Garden of Assemblage is really hard >_< 

Congratulations on beating the game in your Critical Level 1 playthrough!  Good luck doing so with the others if you get to doing so! :D

I've not really thought about completing the other games on Critical level 1 yet xD but I may have a go with BBS at some point :P and thanks ^w^

Posted Image

Oh my god xD

I've not really thought about completing the other games on Critical level 1 yet xD but I may have a go with BBS at some point :P and thanks ^w^

Playing the KH games in their hardest difficulties is always fun, and a good challenge! :3  If you decide to play the rest on the hardest modes, I say good luck to you! And you're welcome, buddy! :)

Playing the KH games in their hardest difficulties is always fun, and a good challenge! :3  If you decide to play the rest on the hardest modes, I say good luck to you! And you're welcome, buddy! :)

Thanks :3 at the moment I'm gonna be working on completing KH1 FM on Final Mix mode because I lost my previous data for it and I wanna play it on an easier difficulty again so I can get used to it more :3 and I agree KH2 FM on critical level 1 was quite fun but the over powered bosses make me lose my temper at times xD but in the end you feel thrilled that you actually beaten them. I still remember how I felt when I defeated Marluxia a few days ago :3

Thanks :3 at the moment I'm gonna be working on completing KH1 FM on Final Mix mode because I lost my previous data for it and I wanna play it on an easier difficulty again so I can get used to it more :3 and I agree KH2 FM on critical level 1 was quite fun but the over powered bosses make me lose my temper at times xD but in the end you feel thrilled that you actually beaten them. I still remember how I felt when I defeated Marluxia a few days ago :3

Oh, nice!  And yeah, lol, I found myself dying a lot in KHII Final Mix playing it in Critical Mode!  I had played the game on Proud Mode on my PS2, so this was my first time playing it in Critical Mode, and I have to say, it was a challenge!  The Data Battles in particular were quite the ordeal! xD

Oh, nice!  And yeah, lol, I found myself dying a lot in KHII Final Mix playing it in Critical Mode!  I had played the game on Proud Mode on my PS2, so this was my first time playing it in Critical Mode, and I have to say, it was a challenge!  The Data Battles in particular were quite the ordeal! xD

Wow O_O that's awesome! For me when it came to the original kh games or any other kh game I like to play in standard for the first time on most of them but for KH2 FM O started on Standard and then went straight to Critical which I actually found I hadn't had much of a problem with. Then I got to to Crotical level 1 and I felt stuck through most of it due to stats being incredibly low and enemies being able to kill you in almost one hit. Land of the Dragons was bad for me at first xD

Wow O_O that's awesome! For me when it came to the original kh games or any other kh game I like to play in standard for the first time on most of them but for KH2 FM O started on Standard and then went straight to Critical which I actually found I hadn't had much of a problem with. Then I got to to Crotical level 1 and I felt stuck through most of it due to stats being incredibly low and enemies being able to kill you in almost one hit. Land of the Dragons was bad for me at first xD

Haha, I see!  How do you think the difficulty will be when Kingdom Hearts III comes out? :O

Haha, I see!  How do you think the difficulty will be when Kingdom Hearts III comes out? :O

I would suppose it would be similar to KH 2 FM but hopefully with critical level 1 the take into consideration that bosses can be a little bit too over powered when you're quite a low level, maybe they can add extra things to help out with level 1 difficulty. Personally I'll defintely start with Standard Mode for KH3 as I'd like to complete it on a simple and fun difficulty on my first time and then I'll try out critical mode :3 so pretty much what I did with KH2 FM :P

I would suppose it would be similar to KH 2 FM but hopefully with critical level 1 the take into consideration that bosses can be a little bit too over powered when you're quite a low level, maybe they can add extra things to help out with level 1 difficulty. Personally I'll defintely start with Standard Mode for KH3 as I'd like to complete it on a simple and fun difficulty on my first time and then I'll try out critical mode :3 so pretty much what I did with KH2 FM :P

I'm thinking there'll be an even more difficult difficulty, and I think the proper name for said difficulty should be: "Keyblade Master Mode." xD

I'm thinking there'll be an even more difficult difficulty, and I think the proper name for said difficulty should be: "Keyblade Master Mode." xD

That sound like a really good idea actually xD it would definitely be a lot more different than anything Kingdom Hearts has done before :D I also hope they add areas in the game where you could maybe play as Aqua or other characters again, or if they do add an online feature they should allow you to customise your own character or pick a normal kh character to play as, it would be kind of like the Mission Mode in 358/2 Days where you could play as Organization XIII including others like Donald and Goofy xD

That sound like a really good idea actually xD it would definitely be a lot more different than anything Kingdom Hearts has done before :D I also hope they add areas in the game where you could maybe play as Aqua or other characters again, or if they do add an online feature they should allow you to customise your own character or pick a normal kh character to play as, it would be kind of like the Mission Mode in 358/2 Days where you could play as Organization XIII including others like Donald and Goofy xD

GAHHH, THIS GETS ME SO HYPED FOR NOVEMBER!!!!  NOMURA, REVEAL TO US WHAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN REGARDING KINGDOM HEARTS III! xD

Lol, sorry for going off topic there, but yeah. xD

GAHHH, THIS GETS ME SO HYPED FOR NOVEMBER!!!!  NOMURA, REVEAL TO US WHAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN REGARDING KINGDOM HEARTS III! xD Lol, sorry for going off topic there, but yeah. xD

It's fine I'm also really hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 and I hope that the new trailer and announcements include more gameplay and worlds being announced, personally I would die if I see Pride Lands returning because I'd love that world to return. I just can't wait until I can play quite a bit of Unchained when it is realeased :3

It's fine I'm also really hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3 and I hope that the new trailer and announcements include more gameplay and worlds being announced, personally I would die if I see Pride Lands returning because I'd love that world to return. I just can't wait until I can play quite a bit of Unchained when it is realeased :3

Oh yes, I'd definitely love a story trailer, concept art or 3D renders of Riku, Kairi and the other characters new outfits, if they have any, and possibly new enemy designs as well!  We'll most probably get a world reveal trailer, and some gameplay, and hopefully, but this is just wishful thinking, a release date!  WINTER 2016 is my best bet! 

Omg, I'd love it if Pride Lands returned!  THE STORY OF KOVU AND KIARA MUST APPEAR IN KINGDOM HEARTS III! X_X  I also really hope we get Unchained Key over here soon too! X_X

Yeah I hope all that would be in the next trailer but knowing Nomura he might show a trailer with some of those things but there may be Easter eggs inside the trailers that may show hints to things being added or whatever. Also when it comes to Pride Lands I'll love playing as Lion Sora again :D because he's so small and cute! ^w^ Also I would agree that the release date may be winter 2016 too :3

Whirli-Goof spam?

Congratulations! Main story is super fun to clear on Level 1! It is hard, yes, and it really tests your talent!

Terra is easy.

Really.

You just need to get the best start and then loop three different strats.

I do not remember my own strats, but this should help:

https://youtu.be/coDcPosKKLY

I've only once beaten every single one of the Datas and I don't want to do it ever again.

Larxene, Marluxia and Xigbar... NEVER AGAIN!

:D

And would you like Level 1 Gold Crown?

Then Blizzaga-spam Axel to death 60 times, give Magic Boosts to Donald and Comet the three most irritating mushrooms.

The nobodies in the end of COR are nearly impossible to me. My best advice is to rely on Stitch and Final Form. And Magnega. Sorcerers love Magnega.

No Combo Pluses, but equip Finishing Plus and Rumbling Rose. And good luck! :D