Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Here you can share your ideas about the cover of KH3. How should it look in your opinion? You can also post opinions about how a steelbook, a poster, a background theme, etc. could look.

For me it is important that the box art looks exciting enough that I want to play the game so bad. It's the first thing you see after you buy a copy of KH3, just imagine how you freak out when you hold it in your hands and it has a beautiful cover. :D

I think a cool idea would be one that shows all of the 13 seekers of darkness and 7 light heroes.

Something like this

Posted Image

With the back showing screenshots of multiple worlds

May I ask why Tidus, Cosmos[Or maybe FF Terra], and Cloud are on the bad guy part of the cover? Edited by KeybladeLordSora

May I ask why Tidus, Cosmos[Or maybe FF Terra], and Cloud are on the bad guy part of the cover?

It's part of their whole darkness/light dynamics. Like Hecht is on the top half and he's supposed to be on the bad side (the guy without a shirt on).

I think a cool idea would be one that shows all of the 13 seekers of darkness and 7 light heroes. 

Something like this

Posted Image

With the back showing screenshots of multiple worlds

It would be too much tbh. And Nomura wouldn't spoil everyone about the 7 lights and 13 darknesses.

I prefer a simple cover like in past KH titles but with more tension.

Well it will most likely show Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy and Mickey for sure, and I'm sure Master Xehanort and possibly Ansem and Xemnas and maybe even young Xehanort will be on there as well. I feel like the background will be the Keyblade Graveyard and of course it will show a hear to symbolize Kingdom Hearts, maybe have Sora and Master Xehanort or Young Xehanort cross Keyblades while Master Xehanort is looking over everything.

Well, since every single Kingdom Hearts game has had a beautifully illustrated cover provided by Nomura himself, I'm expecting a gorgeous illustration to grace the cover of Kingdom Hearts III!  Obviously, with nothing that'll spoil the story for us!  I'm sure Nomura will create an enticing piece of art for the cover box!  I, myself, really don't have a clue as to what I'd want to see in the cover.  It's just so many things, ya know? X_X

It would be too much tbh. And Nomura wouldn't spoil everyone about the 7 lights and 13 darknesses.I prefer a simple cover like in past KH titles but with more tension.

Most of the Seekers Of Darkness have already been revealed either directly or indirectly. It's not doing to be a detrimental spoiler.

Simple black, with KINGDOM HEARTS 3 centered on it. Classy, eye catching, and doesn't ruin anything. 

Back would just be simple, something like "We now present the final chapter of the Dark Seeker saga", with a few screencaps. 

And cause an outrage in the Kingdom Hearts community and perform underwhelmingly in sales due to a blank cover? No thank you

Simple black, with KINGDOM HEARTS 3 centered on it. Classy, eye catching, and doesn't ruin anything. 

Back would just be simple, something like "We now present the final chapter of the Dark Seeker saga", with a few screencaps. 

After 10years and fans will get this no thanks.

I expect the seven lights in action and just Xehanort behind them.

May I ask why Tidus, Cosmos[Or maybe FF Terra], and Cloud are on the bad guy part of the cover?

In 012, they reference some of the shadier moment's of the hero's past by having them on the side of Chaos (Cloud working for SHINRA, Terra's working for the Ghestahl Empire, and Tidus's doppleganger trying to blow up the world with a piano cannon in X-2).

Tidus, Terra and Cloud are actually warriors of Chaos in Dissidia 012.

In 012, they reference some of the shadier moment's of the hero's past by having them on the side of Chaos (Cloud working for SHINRA, Terra's working for the Ghestahl Empire, and Tidus's doppleganger trying to blow up the world with a piano cannon in X-2).

Im gonna go with Dave's response because there's no way I'm believing that Cloud is working with Chaos.Also, PIANO CANNON?

The boxart should be simple. Like this: Posted Image Who cares about the boxart? The game is much more important than the art.

Most of the Seekers Of Darkness have already been revealed either directly or indirectly. It's not doing to be a detrimental spoiler.

And cause an outrage in the Kingdom Hearts community and perform underwhelmingly in sales due to a blank cover? No thank you

It'd be classy. 

Do you want fans to get mad?

No, I think it'd be a nice design: simple, and to the point, rather than a guady, over the top mess no one will notice among the 23,000 other games that look exactly like it. 

I'm sorry I had an opinion. 

Edited by Jack Vladimir Frost

Im gonna go with Dave's response because there's no way I'm believing that Cloud is working with Chaos.Also, PIANO CANNON?

X-2 is a very silly game in many ways.

I'll explain it KeybladeLordSora. Cloud is because of his past with being a member of Soldier, Terra she was under Kefka's control with the slave crown when she was in the Gesthal Empire, and Tidus the Emperor brought him to Chaos' side to battle Jecht, and then the Emperor took Jecht bringing him to Chaos' side so that the Emperor gets a crystal of darkness through Jecht so that he would be the ruler after Chaos & Cosmos are dead.

Tidus, Terra and Cloud were on Choas's side during the 012 cycle

I'll explain it KeybladeLordSora. Cloud is because of his past with being a member of Soldier, Terra she was under Kefka's control with the slave crown when she was in the Gesthal Empire, and Tidus the Emperor brought him to Chaos' side to battle Jecht, and then the Emperor took Jecht bringing him to Chaos' side so that the Emperor gets a crystal of darkness through Jecht so that he would be the ruler after Chaos & Cosmos are dead.

Tidus, Terra and Cloud were on Choas's side during the 012 cycle

Okay, guys. I get it.

The boxart should be simple. Like this: Posted Image Who cares about the boxart? The game is much more important than the art.

The Boxart is actually pretty important for games, it's the first thing you see about a game, if you don't follow a game series, and surprise surprise not many people follow that many games. Plus Square has great box art why deny Kingdom Hearts 3 a beautiful box art, and also if I didn't know anything about this game if I saw this in the store I would not buy it

Slap Elsa and Baymax at the center of the cover and place the Kingdom Hearts characters to the side. Game sold!  xD