Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

This really frustrates me, why are there only four Disney worlds? I'm pretty sure that there could have been more added.

For instance, Princess Of Hearts worlds: Castle Of Dreams, Enchated Dominion, Beast's Castle?

I just find that really lazy on Square Enix's part...  :dry:

I agree. It's like Square Enix wants to make as much profit as possible, with as little effort as possible. They could have at least reuse more old worlds, if they don't want to add new ones.

I agree. It's like Square Enix wants to make as much profit as possible, with as little effort as possible. They could have at least reuse more old worlds, if they don't want to add new ones.

Exactly. I like what they did with Agrabah and Wonderland in which they were able to add characters that did not appear in the game (like Razul and The Mad Hatter and Catterpillar). They have all of these Disney I.P's on their hands and they beat a dead horse with the same, reused material

(with the slight exception of Snow White).

Edited by Guest

This really frustrates me, why are there only four Disney worlds? I'm pretty sure that there could have been more added.

For instance, Princess Of Hearts worlds: Castle Of Dreams, Enchated Dominion, Beast's Castle?

I just find that really lazy on Square Enix's part...  :dry:

you do know the game isn't done right?

and you do know its free right?

Exactly. I like what they did with Agrabah and Wonderland in which they were able to add characters that did not appear in the game (like Razul and The Mad Hatter and Catterpillar). They have all of these Disney I.P's on their hands and they beat a head horse with the same, reused material

(with the slight exception of Snow White).

I agree, again :)

Yeah, free to play, but there are microtransactions. No one delevopes a game that makes no profit. Those free-to-play games make more profit than you think.

Edited by Felixx

Of course, and I'm grateful hat it's free. However, that doesn't change the unfortunate fact that using four overused worlds is just downright lazy.

They'll probably add more via updates, that's usually how these kinda games work

It's been 2 years since the game's been released. I'm pretty sure they'd have introduced a new world during that timespan?

Watch them charge it as DLC. ahahahhahahha

:lol:  :sad: , Typical Square Enix doing typical Square Enix things...

It might be free, fair enough, but they can't use that as an excuse. I would gladly pay full price for this game if SE think that a free game = lack of investment.

On KHinsider, I saw that they had Divine Rose and one other keyblade for the game's image files, and they had something saying Beast's Castle and Radiant Garden were going to make an appearance someday. And they had a bunch of heartless images for those worlds, so they may update it to add another world or so. I mean, they still have the ??? On the world selection screen, so this is a possibility. :)

On KHinsider, I saw that they had Divine Rose and one other keyblade for the game's image files, and they had something saying Beast's Castle and Radiant Garden were going to make an appearance someday. And they had a bunch of heartless images for those worlds, so they may update it to add another world or so. I mean, they still have the ??? On the world selection screen, so this is a possibility. :)

I seriously hope that Beast Castle returns for KHX. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite Disney movies of all time! It was also the world that showed demonstrated how Xion's Keyblade was a sham and her true purpose was slowly revealed. Radiant Garden seems to be too similar to Daybreak Town so I highly doubt it'll make an appearance.

Of course, and I'm grateful hat it's free. However, that doesn't change the unfortunate fact that using four overused worlds is just downright lazy.

It's been 2 years since the game's been released. I'm pretty sure they'd have introduced a new world during that timespan?

:lol:  :sad: , Typical Square Enix doing typical Square Enix things...

It might be free, fair enough, but they can't use that as an excuse. I would gladly pay full price for this game if SE think that a free game = lack of investment.

still, like i said its not done yet, once we finish all the worlds stories a new one will open up. in the code they found beast castle and enchanted dominion. so yeah new world will come, when old ones are done

I agree, again :)

Yeah, free to play, but there are microtransactions. No one delevopes a game that makes no profit. Those free-to-play games make more profit than you think.

but you don't have to buy anything, u can just wait it out and you get it within the next month or so. people just need a little self control

still, like i said its not done yet, once we finish all the worlds stories a new one will open up. in the code they found beast castle and enchanted dominion. so yeah new world will come, when old ones are done

I'm a patient guy... the thing is, implementing a new world for KHX is easy! this is Square Enix we're talking about here! They should place a bit more effort with the Disney I.P's in KHX.

but you don't have to buy anything, u can just wait it out and you get it within the next month or so. people just need a little self control

Of course you don't have to, but enough people are doing it. And you're right, they need self control. But Square Enix is still making money with the game, that was my point.

I'm a patient guy... the thing is, implementing a new world for KHX is easy! this is Square Enix we're talking about here! They should place a bit more effort with the Disney I.P's in KHX.

i think nomura is writing the stories so it will take awhile 

i think nomura is writing the stories so it will take awhile 

I'll be happy if more than one new world is revealed and that they'll be released during D23 Expo Japan!

yea or Thursday 

As much as I'd love that, I'm highly doubtful a new world would be revealed by then. :sad:

well thats how Olympus was released

Really? wow, in that case, I'm expecting a new world reveal. It'll provide more for the game.