Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I for one love this theory. I do have one question to ask you, have you ever considered Adult Master Xehanort being the dictator of the holographic book of prophecies? We've seen the impact that young and elderly Master Xehanort has wrought, yet, he haven't the slightest clue as to what he has accomplished as an adult?

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! This cannot be! I'll tell you why. Young Xehanort said the keyblade of Master Xehanort's is the most ancient; his destiny. It has YET to become a reality. He obtained his keyblade when he got older. Also, everyone is forgetting something about the tale of the Book of Prophecies: WHERE IS APPRENTICE NUMBER 6?! He simply vanishes from the story. He becomes the traitor spoken of in KHX and causes the darkness to act more aggressively. He owns the keyblade and his will is to obtain the light for himself. His keyblade survives the Keyblade War and apparently, the events of Birth by Sleep must have happened many times throughout the centuries in similar fashion. Master Xehanort did not exist thousands of years ago. Yes he has yet to exist, but he did not time travel to back then because there was no version of him that existed there.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I for one love this theory. I do have one question to ask you, have you ever considered Adult Master Xehanort being the dictator of the holographic book of prophecies? We've seen the impact that young and elderly Master Xehanort has wrought, yet, he haven't the slightest clue as to what he has accomplished as an adult?

I never considered Adult Xehanort to be a projection from the Book of Prophecies. It is possible. But, it has to be a version of Xehanort that can wield the Keyblade Master Xehanort wields to create a vessel and we have no idea when Xehanort got that Keyblade...yet.

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! This cannot be! I'll tell you why. Young Xehanort said the keyblade of Master Xehanort's is the most ancient; his destiny. It has YET to become a reality. He obtained his keyblade when he got older. Also, everyone is forgetting something about the tale of the Book of Prophecies: WHERE IS APPRENTICE NUMBER 6?! He simply vanishes from the story. He becomes the traitor spoken of in KHX and causes the darkness to act more aggressively. He owns the keyblade and his will is to obtain the light for himself. His keyblade survives the Keyblade War and apparently, the events of Birth by Sleep must have happened many times throughout the centuries in similar fashion. Master Xehanort did not exist thousands of years ago. Yes he has yet to exist, but he did not time travel to back then because there was no version of him that existed there.

• It has never been stated that the sixth apprentice is the traitor. He/She may be but it's not a fact, yet at least.
  • We don't know (yet at least) that Master Xehanort's Keyblade was originally owned by the sixth apprentice. It may have but it's not proven yet. Since it is the oldest Keyblade in existence, it may have been owned by the master of the six apprenitces.
  • I mentioned multiple times in my theory that it IS possible that a version of Xehanort existed in the events of Chi. That version being one conjured up by the Book of Prophecies.
  • You said that Young Xehanort didn't have that specific Keyblade yet. It's true. I don't know why you brought this up.
Edited by Master Eraqus

I never considered Adult Xehanort to be a projection from the Book of Prophecies. It is possible. But, it has to be a version of Xehanort that can wield the Keyblade Master Xehanort wields to create a vessel and we have no idea when Xehanort got that Keyblade...yet.

I actually thought of it as Adult Master Xehanort controlling the events of KHChi through simulation. By doing this, he is able to recruit virtual reality versions of The Foretellers as the remaining vessels for the new organisation. As far as Xehanort getting that Keyblade: he must have been able to wield it by the time he was an adult. 

You said that Young Xehanort didn't have that specific Keyblade yet. It's true. I don't know why you brought this up.

It was because it was mentioned earlier in the forum. Also, I forgot to be specific about the other things I said. All of that was my epiphany, but you have to admit, the sixth apprentice disappearing from the tale seems a little suspicious, don't you think?

It was because it was mentioned earlier in the forum. Also, I forgot to be specific about the other things I said. All of that was my epiphany, but you have to admit, the sixth apprentice disappearing from the tale seems a little suspicious, don't you think?

Oh yeah, it's definitely suspicious. Maybe we'll earn more in the next story update for Chi.

Oh yeah, it's definitely suspicious. Maybe we'll earn more in the next story update for Chi.

We have the update. We are just waiting for Everglow to play the next part. It would be easier if they just release KHUnchainedX and be done with it. That way, we don't have to wait forever to see what happens.

Hiring Data Simulation versions of The Foretellers would be easy vessels for Xehanort to implement his heart in as their real identities are virtual. If this does turn out to be true to an extent then I can see these virtual Foretellers joining Xehanorts side by having the kind of conflict that Replica-Riku had as a sham. 

Hiring Data Simulation versions of The Foretellers would be easy vessels for Xehanort to implement his heart in as their real identities are virtual. If this does turn out to be true to an extent then I can see these virtual Foretellers joining Xehanorts side by having the kind of conflict that Replica-Riku had as a sham. 

But it's impossible to release data-versions of beings to the outside. I imagine that you're talking about Soraalam1 and Uniphication's theory.

But it's impossible to release data-versions of beings to the outside. I imagine that you're talking about Soraalam1 and Uniphication's theory.

Yes I am. The thing is though, it was never stated in any Ultimania to be "impossible" to bring virtual beings into the real world. Remember in Kingdom Hearts 2 how the Master Control Program was able to summon heartless into the real world? That's evidence, because, despite Space Paranoids being registered as a world: it is still in a computer simulation. 

Besides, Mickey never needed Data Riku or Data Sora to come into the real world which is why it was never done in Re:Coded. 

Maybe there is no need of "Virtual Foretellers". Given the similarities between Master Xehanort's keyblade and the ones wielded by the foretellers, I'm pretty sure they are able to transfer their hearts and live forever as keyblade masters are able to do (as said in MX reports). That could extend to the Foretellers as well. I guess they are at the same level of Keyblade Masters regarding use of the keyblade. So their present time incarnations could be the remaining SoD and complete the new Organisation XIII.

Or maybe Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord return as their original selves and join the XIII, although thats very unlikely because they were already deemed as inadequate.

Edited by okhi12

Maybe there is no need of "Virtual Foretellers". Given the similarities between Master Xehanort's keyblade and the ones wielded by the foretellers, I'm pretty sure they are able to transfer their hearts and live forever as keyblade masters are able to do (as said in MX reports). That could extend to the Foretellers as well. I guess they are at the same level of Keyblade Masters regarding use of the keyblade. So their present time incarnations could be the remaining SoD and complete the new Organisation XIII.

Or maybe Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Luxord return as their original selves and join the XIII, although thats very unlikely because they were already deemed as inadequate.

The only possibility of the "real" Foretellers already being Seekers Of Darkness is that a darker force is pulling the strings on Xehanort as Xehanort himself did not exist during the period of "the lost masters". Datascape Foretellers seem as the more plausible option, as despite the fact they are data, they can be being of their own with hearts. Just look at Data Roxas. He's far more darker than the original Roxas.

Maybe, we can go one up and consider this: what if Xehanort created a simulated Daybreak Town just like Ansem, The Wise created the simulated Twilight Town?

Edited by Guest

The only possibility of the "real" Foretellers already being Seekers Of Darkness is that a darker force is pulling the strings on Xehanort as Xehanort himself did not exist during the period of "the lost masters". Datascape Foretellers seem as the more plausible option, as despite the fact they are data, they can be being of their own with hearts. Just look at Data Roxas. He's far more darker than the original Roxas.

Maybe, we can go one up and consider this: what if Xehanort created a simulated Daybreak Town just like Ansem, The Wise created the simulated Twilight Town?

I'm not saying that Xehanort traveled back in time to recruit them in the Lost Masters era, but the Lost Masters/Foretellers being alive in present time due to them transfering their hearts to vessels. I don't think the real Foretellers would need Xehanort's help in any way to do it. In KHX it is said that they act according to their own motivations; their goals seem to be questionable, they may have their own reasons to transfer their hearts. Whether or not Xehanort existed in that period is irrelevant. But he may have existed somehow. The sixth apprentice wears a black coat, which was invented by Ansem the Wise. The sixth apprentice is probably related to Xehanort one way or the other, and probably wielded Xehanort's keyblade (a will that is passed on). If he has a black coat, it must have been summoned by the Tome of Prophecy. What if Xehanort has been summoned from the book as well?  Xehanort could time travel to that distant era because a version of him exists there, even if that version of Xehanort is just a recreation. I don't think this happened, but we all know Nomura. If he wants to convolute the plot, he'll find the way to do it. Like he did with time travel. The tome of Prophecy is a Deus ex Machina, it can be the answer to any plot hole without explaining anything at all."This is possible because the book summoned it from the future and that's it".

And what would be the point of Xehanort creating a data Daybreak Town? He wants to initiate a Keyblade War in the destined place, seemingly the Keyblade Graveyard.

Edited by okhi12

I'm not saying that Xehanort traveled back in time to recruit them in the Lost Masters era, but the Lost Masters/Foretellers being alive in present time due to them transfering their hearts to vessels. I don't think the real Foretellers would need Xehanort's help in any way to do it. In KHX it is said that they act according to their own motivations; their goals seem to be questionable, they may have their own reasons to transfer their hearts. Whether or not Xehanort existed in that period is irrelevant. But he may have existed somehow. The sixth apprentice wears a black coat, which was invented by Ansem the Wise. The sixth apprentice is probably related to Xehanort one way or the other, and probably wielded Xehanort's keyblade (a will that is passed on). If he has a black coat, it must have been summoned by the Tome of Prophecy. What if Xehanort has been summoned from the book as well?  Xehanort could time travel to that distant era because a version of him exists there, even if that version of Xehanort is just a recreation. I don't think this happened, but we all know Nomura. If he wants to convolute the plot, he'll find the way to do it. Like he did with time travel. The tome of Prophecy is a Deus ex Machina, it can be the answer to any plot hole without explaining anything at all."This is possible because the book summoned it from the future and that's it".

And what would be the point of Xehanort creating a data Daybreak Town? He wants to initiate a Keyblade War in the destined place, seemingly the Keyblade Graveyard.

The keyblade war was eons ago. All the Foretellers wanted to do was to vanquish the darkness and protect the light. They have no reason to transfer their hearts and wills, therefore, it's less than likely that the real Foretellers would exist within the present day Kingdom Hearts Universe. As far as Xehanort goes, Unless Square Enix introduces reincarnation into the series, it is not likely that Xehanort existed during the era of the "Keyblade War". The book of prophecies was introduced to the series to expand upon the "Keyblade War" that was briefly mentioned in Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance. If a version of Xehanort existed then - he would have made his mark on the book of phrophecies. He cannot be the sixth Foreteller as his Keyblade was bequeathed to him as opposed to being his already.

The reason as to why I emphasis "Data Simulated Foretellers" is because all the Foretellers excluding the sixth will fit the bill perfectly as Xehanorts remaining vessels, and because the real Foretellers are no longer around, datascape Foretellers can fit the bill perfectly as they are carbon copies that can be turned into vessels with Xehanorts manipulative powers.

The keyblade war was eons ago. All the Foretellers wanted to do was to vanquish the darkness and protect the light. They have no reason to transfer their hearts and wills, therefore, it's less than likely that the real Foretellers would exist within the present day Kingdom Hearts Universe. As far as Xehanort goes, Unless Square Enix introduces reincarnation into the series, it is not likely that Xehanort existed during the era of the "Keyblade War". The book of prophecies was introduced to the series to expand upon the "Keyblade War" that was briefly mentioned in Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance. If a version of Xehanort existed then - he would have made his mark on the book of phrophecies. He cannot be the sixth Foreteller as his Keyblade was bequeathed to him as opposed to being his already. The reason as to why I emphasis "Data Simulated Foretellers" is because all the Foretellers excluding the sixth will fit the bill perfectly as Xehanorts remaining vessels, and because the real Foretellers are no longer around, datascape Foretellers can fit the bill perfectly as they are carbon copies that can be turned into vessels with Xehanorts manipulative powers.

I said it may be possible, but I doubt it. And the keyblade war was 1000 years ago, not eons ago.I don't think the sixth apprentice was Xehanort, just that he may have his keyblade.And the Foretellers would have the similar reasons than those of Xehanort to transfer their hearts, and get the light for themselves, each of them has its own goals and they may not be as well intentioned as they seem to be. They may have started the war under the pretext of saving the worlds. If the heartless are in KHX, they have been summoned by the book. Why summon dark beings if they really want to protect the world? Nonsense. Just excuses to harvest light for themselves, the very cause of the war. This would explain some things, but it is just a guess, I'm not saying anything as fact.

I said it may be possible, but I doubt it. And the keyblade war was 1000 years ago, not eons ago.I don't think the sixth apprentice was Xehanort, just that he may have his keyblade.And the Foretellers would have the similar reasons than those of Xehanort to transfer their hearts, and get the light for themselves, each of them has its own goals and they may not be as well intentioned as they seem to be. They may have started the war under the pretext of saving the worlds. If the heartless are in KHX, they have been summoned by the book. Why summon dark beings if they really want to protect the world? Nonsense. Just excuses to harvest light for themselves, the very cause of the war. This would explain some things, but it is just a guess, I'm not saying anything as fact.

That's an interesting consideration, however there is one point that prevent this speculation form being entirely plausible... the Sixth Foreteller.

The sixth Foreteller was not given a page from the Tome Of Prophecy for a reason. Speculatively, this reason could very well be because of the fact that the Sixth Foreteller wanted to use their chosen page to start the Keyblade War for the very same reason as why Xehanort wants to conduct the Keyblade war: balance of light and darkness. Yes, you are right in saying that the heartless was summoned by somebody, but, who's to say it was the Union Foretellers? the sixth Foreteller may have had a page all along through the means of Ephemera or Xehanort.

If the other Foretellers truly wanted to harvest the light for themselves then their Master would have identified that and wouldn't have branded them as Foretellers... 

I imagine that you're talking about Soraalam1 and Uniphication's theory.

I just re-read what you said about Xehanort being summoned by the actual Book Of Prophecies. That is a very likely possibility. It could explain as to why Xehanort was so confident in saying "Have you ever heard of The Lost Masters?"

"They're the ones who started the Keyblade War".

Edited by Guest