Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What would be your favourite KH3 battle style?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What would be your favourite KH3 battle style to use with Sora?

• Flowmotion: Attraction Flow
    • Keyblade Transformations
    • Drive Forms
    • Summons

Square Enix were not kidding when they stated that Sora is much more versatile and powerful in this iteration...

So, what's would be your favourite means of battling with Sora? would it be...

Attraction Flow: To see what kind of power and spectacle the Disneyland rides can perform!

Keyblade Transformations: To see how powerful and magical Keyblades can really become...

Summons: To battle with old favorites like Genie and Stitch and try out new favorites like Elsa and Baymax?!

Drive Forms: If they are confirmed, how will they differ for Kingdom Hearts 3?

Keyblade Transformations! Finally every keyblade will be useful, and I can't wait to see all the different transformations. I really like the Twin Blaster, they looked awesome in the E3 trailer :)

Definitely Keyblade Transformations! They look awesome!

Yeah: I second that! Apparently, a minor Disney character is involved with the final stage of a Keyblade Transformation with a unique colour pallete, for instance, Pegasus with the Mount Olympus Keyblade...  :blink:

Keyblade Transformations! Finally every keyblade will be useful, and I can't wait to see all the different transformations. I really like the Twin Blaster, they looked awesome in the E3 trailer :)

I wonder if the twin blasters are entirely original or based off something from Disneyland? regardless, they are awesome!

I wonder if the twin blasters are entirely original or based off something from Disneyland? regardless, they are awesome!

They're based off Toy Story, trust me  ;) (HYPE!!)

They're based off Toy Story, trust me  ;) (HYPE!!)

Okay, that star Keyblade and the two shoot blasters being Toy Story inspires practically confirm the inclusion of Pixar worlds. Cheers to the hype!  >:)  ;)

Okay, that star Keyblade and the two shoot blasters being Toy Story inspires practically confirm the inclusion of Pixar worlds. Cheers to the hype!  > :)  ;)

Cheers to the HYPE!!  >:)  >:)

This, although Attraction Flows have grown on me lately, after watching E3 trailer for the Nth time haha :D

Drive forms all the way, I loved them in KH2 and they will improve them if they return. I'm also interested in the Keyblade Transformations, but I don't want to get too hyped, I've got a feeling that quite a few of us may be dissapointed with them if they're not good enough. I'm also sort of interested in the atracction flow thing, I want to see how better it is in PS4 than in 3DS.

Drive forms all the way, I loved them in KH2 and they will improve them if they return. I'm also interested in the Keyblade Transformations, but I don't want to get too hyped, I've got a feeling that quite a few of us may be dissapointed with them if they're not good enough. I'm also sort of interested in the atracction flow thing, I want to see how better it is in PS4 than in 3DS.

It will feel like a missed opportunity if they don't improve/make a variant of the Keyblade Transformation when he transforms, especially in Final Form (or whatever strongest form they'll have in the game.)

I honestly don't know yet, because the game hasn't even been released yet! 

You can imagine what your theoretical could be based on the trailers

I'm most curious about the transformations, because I feel they're kinda like drive forms for the keyblades themselves.

I think Keyblade Transformation take bits of elements from Attraction Flow and Summons hence their favorable popularity.