Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ releasing September 3 in Japan

i knew it. well everyone change you region to japan to download

I see how it is Japan. : Oh well, at least we are getting it this year xD

We actually have no idea when when we're getting it.

we probably are, we need a kh game this year

It will be the same time as the rest of the English speaking world.

It hasn't been confirmed for Europe yet though. Why SE haven't at least confirmed the game for outside Japan and North America is beyond me. If we get it later than everyone then fine, but at least say it is coming.Although, I guess it is a given that it'll come out here.

It hasn't been confirmed for Europe yet though. Why SE haven't at least confirmed the game for outside Japan and North America is beyond me. If we get it later than everyone then fine, but at least say it is coming.Although, I guess it is a given that it'll come out here.

We won't get it later. Square Enix's mobile games never work like that. We always get it at the same time as NA.

I'm gonna assume it won't be translated into any European language because idk so I guess I'll have to play the english version.

It is unlikely to be fair, French is most likely out of the four though.

We won't get it later. Square Enix's mobile games never work like that. We always get it at the same time as NA.

Well, for people like me and you: lets just change our region and download it in the US stores instead  :wink:

Well, for people like me and you: lets just change our region and download it in the US stores instead  :wink:

We won't have to, they'll release it in Australia & Europe. They've never not done it.