Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ app icon revealed, app will take up nearly 800 MB

Square Enix has revealed the app icon for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. It shows King Mickey and the playable character. They have also revealed the app will take up nearly 800 MB on your device. You can view the icon below.

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

Urgh, mickey taking up most of the space, hope this won't be a trend, mickey seems to be taking up more and more space in KH stuff in more recent years despite him not really playing a big role (And don't change that either!)

Would have liked a more simpler logo tbh. Maybe just the "χ    " in a KH heart or even just a KH heart. Icon seems more busier than usual KH icons have been I think, at least from thinking about DS/3DS icons.

Won't annoy me really anyway, just would have hoped Unchained χ would have been localised at the same time as it seems less of a localisation project as other KHs have been. That and SE seem more keen on worldwide releases now than they have in the past.

Urgh, mickey taking up most of the space, hope this won't be a trend, mickey seems to be taking up more and more space in KH stuff in more recent years despite him not really playing a big role (And don't change that either!)

Would have liked a more simpler logo tbh. Maybe just the "χ   " in a KH heart or even just a KH heart. Icon seems more busier than usual KH icons have been I think, at least from thinking about DS/3DS icons.

Won't annoy me really anyway, just would have hoped Unchained χ would have been localised at the same time as it seems less of a localisation project as other KHs have been. That and SE seem more keen on worldwide releases now than they have in the past.

he didn't in 1.5, 2.5, 3d, days, kh, recom, and bbs

edit: actually he didn't in any of the game except recoded

Edited by Keyblade master26

he wasn't in 1.5, 2.5, 3d, days, kh, recom, and bbs edit: actually he wasn't in any of the game except recoded

I was confused by this. What do you mean he wasn't in any of the games other than Re:Coded?If you were talking about his significance to the story being in almost none of the games, then you're right. But if you're talking about his appearances in the games in general, he's been in every game so far.But meh, doesn't really apply to me too much. :)

He is actually in every single game.

I was confused by this. What do you mean he wasn't in any of the games other than Re:Coded? If you were talking about his significance to the story being in almost none of the games, then you're right. But if you're talking about his appearances in the games in general, he's been in every game so far. But meh, doesn't really apply to me too much. :)

he was saying he takes up too much of the box art. i meant he didn't my bad.

Guys I said "big" role, not a role. Of course he's in every one. Does he deserve to be a keyblade master though (Which is better than sora's "rank")? No.

Just think it's stupid when mickey doesnt really play a big role in the KHs tbh, not that I'm saying I want him to, (Definitely not), but just feels like disney is bigging up Mickey in KH whenever they can and even worse here as I don't think he's in this game?

Guys I said "big" role, not a role. Of course he's in every one. Does he deserve to be a keyblade master though (Which is better than sora's "rank")? No.

Just think it's stupid when mickey doesnt really play a big role in the KHs tbh, not that I'm saying I want him to, (Definitely not), but just feels like disney is bigging up Mickey in KH whenever they can and even worse here as I don't think he's in this game?

i was talking about the box art, which u said he is taking up more and more off. keyblade master is just a title, it doesn't mean anything, sora is just as good or even better than mickey.

i was talking about the box art, which u said he is taking up more and more off. keyblade master is just a title, it doesn't mean anything, sora is just as good or even better than mickey.

Nah Mickey is on a whole other level. Which is understandable. He probably has the strongest magic out everyone since he did cast "Stopza". No one else has casted any spell with "Za" suffix.

Nah Mickey is on a whole other level. Which is understandable. He probably has the strongest magic out everyone since he did cast "Stopza". No one else has casted any spell with "Za" suffix.

no it is just a title, and you can use spells with za, zero graviza which its in ddd and its op. i think there might be one more but i can't remember.

Urgh, mickey taking up most of the space, hope this won't be a trend, mickey seems to be taking up more and more space in KH stuff in more recent years despite him not really playing a big role (And don't change that either!)Would have liked a more simpler logo tbh. Maybe just the "χ   " in a KH heart or even just a KH heart. Icon seems more busier than usual KH icons have been I think, at least from thinking about DS/3DS icons.Won't annoy me really anyway, just would have hoped Unchained χ would have been localised at the same time as it seems less of a localisation project as other KHs have been. That and SE seem more keen on worldwide releases now than they have in the past.

It's probably because it's a Mobile Game having Mickey in the icon would attract alot more people which would lead to more people knowing about Kingdom Hearts and potentially make them get into the game and buy the old and new games and that's what any game company aims for.(Many "and"s in there xD)

no it is just a title, and you can use spells with za, zero graviza which its in ddd and its op. i think there might be one more but i can't remember.

If it was just a title, Yen Sid would've had no reason to not make Sora a Keyblade Master. xD Clearly Riku did something better.

If it was just a title, Yen Sid would've had no reason to not make Sora a Keyblade Master. xD Clearly Riku did something better.

the only reason riku got it was because he came back without almost dying. think about it auqa doesn't have any za spells and she is a mage. plus apprentice mickey is just as strong as master aqua, if he can go toe to toe with the X-blade and not fall into a concussion and aqua does, i say he is just as strong. ven can also got toe to toe with the X-blade and he should be at mickey level. also terra can kill two keyblade masters (if u count the fight with lingering will) that have been masters for way longer the the others except yin sid. also sora killed xemnas who is technically a keyblade master and he also defeated him in KH.

the only reason riku got it was because he came back without almost dying. think about it auqa doesn't have any za spells and she is a mage. plus apprentice mickey is just as strong as master aqua, if he can go toe to toe with the X-blade and not fall into a concussion and aqua does, i say he is just as strong. ven can also got toe to toe with the X-blade and he should be at mickey level. also terra can kill two keyblade masters (if u count the fight with lingering will) that have been masters for way longer the the others except yin sid. also sora killed xemnas who is technically a keyblade master and he also defeated him in KH.

Sora beat Xemnas with Riku's help. Terra didn't kill MX, he actually got deceived like a fool. I just think Mickey is miles ahead of everyone else because of his experience and just general power. Of course in KH3 Sora might surpass him, but right now I believe that MIckey is really the strongest. I mean if you die in KH2, it is Mickey that comes save you. Not to mention Mickey saved Sora again in Dream Drop. (P.s Riku fought and beat Young Xehanort on his own as well as Ansem. He is most likely stronger than Sora too.)

Sora beat Xemnas with Riku's help. Terra didn't kill MX, he actually got deceived like a fool. I just think Mickey is miles ahead of everyone else because of his experience and just general power. Of course in KH3 Sora might surpass him, but right now I believe that MIckey is really the strongest. I mean if you die in KH2, it is Mickey that comes save you. Not to mention Mickey saved Sora again in Dream Drop. (P.s Riku fought and beat Young Xehanort on his own as well as Ansem. He is most likely stronger than Sora too.)

in khfm sora beats xemnas, in kh2 sora also beats xemnas alone, its the final battle when riku is with sora, but in ddd sora still is able to kill him alone. plus sora kills ansem on his own and riku/ansem. terra kills eraqus and terra does beat xehanort as the lingering will. mickey doesn't have that much experience compared to aqua, terra, and ven. he has 10 years over sora and riku though, but if he can get easily over power by ansem's guardian and then gets bailed out by doland and gooby i wouldn't think he's that powerful. dying isn't canon in the games (except that time in kh, ddd, bbs), but even so mickey can still be defeated by the bosses that sora died from. mickey didn't save sora in ddd lea did.

in khfm sora beats xemnas, in kh2 sora also beats xemnas alone, its the final battle when riku is with sora, but in ddd sora still is able to kill him alone. plus sora kills ansem on his own and riku/ansem. terra kills eraqus and terra does beat xehanort as the lingering will. mickey doesn't have that much experience compared to aqua, terra, and ven. he has 10 years over sora and riku though, but if he can get easily over power by ansem's guardian and then gets bailed out by doland and gooby i wouldn't think he's that powerful. dying isn't canon in the games (except that time in kh, ddd, bbs), but even so mickey can still be defeated by the bosses that sora died from. mickey didn't save sora in ddd lea did.

Oh boy. I think you need to understand one thing first. Sora never killed anyone by himself. His two fights against Xemnas, he did not kill him. It was only the third time with RIku's help. Mickey has to have more experience than everyone else because he was already a Master when BBS started. He already passed his Mark of Mastery and any other training he did. Once again Terra only beats Eraqus because of MX, and that Lingering Will isn't exactly Terra. Anyway, my main point was lost in discussion. I only said that I believe Mickey is the strongest Master because:A) He has powerful magicB) Most experience

C) He is freakin King Mickey (xD this is a joke!!!)We have not seen Mickey full potential either. I'm sure he is capable of much more, but he has gotten the chance yet. Look this discussion is great, but you claiming that the BBS trio has more experience than Mickey isn't really true. And the fights you mentioned with Sora "killing" people, the enemy was for some reason still standing and not dying. The only one I will concede is Ansem, but even then, Sora didn't deliver the finishing blow. It was the light from Kingdom Hearts (or whatever the heck that door is now.

Oh boy. I think you need to understand one thing first. Sora never killed anyone by himself. His two fights against Xemnas, he did not kill him. It was only the third time with RIku's help. Mickey has to have more experience than everyone else because he was already a Master when BBS started. He already passed his Mark of Mastery and any other training he did. Once again Terra only beats Eraqus because of MX, and that Lingering Will isn't exactly Terra. Anyway, my main point was lost in discussion. I only said that I believe Mickey is the strongest Master because:A) He has powerful magicB) Most experience

C) He is freakin King Mickey ( xD this is a joke!!!)We have not seen Mickey full potential either. I'm sure he is capable of much more, but he has gotten the chance yet. Look this discussion is great, but you claiming that the BBS trio has more experience than Mickey isn't really true. And the fights you mentioned with Sora "killing" people, the enemy was for some reason still standing and not dying. The only one I will concede is Ansem, but even then, Sora didn't deliver the finishing blow. It was the light from Kingdom Hearts (or whatever the heck that door is now.

actually i said beat. sora did beat him in khfm, and in kh2 sora did enough damage to knock him into a concussion. i said kill for ddd because he faded away, but still sora beat him. i don't know where u heard that, but he definitely wasn't a master at the start of bbs, we don't really know when he became a master we could only assume that he became one when yin sid gave him his keyblade back. mickey was on ven's level in bbs, meanwhile aqua is a master and terra is on master level. terra did weaken erqus enough for a simple blast to kill him and the lingering will is still terra, its just his will and he still has all the moves he use when he had a body. ironically though i think i do remember what the power you get from becoming a keyblade master is, its to unlock hearts. i think its was in the xehanort reports.