Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ on your Android device if you live outside of Japan

You can't communicate with the sever, so it logged you out and returned you to the title. Wait until the game actually becomes available to play (12PM JST) and then you'll be able to log in.

Thanks!

When I try to start the game it says this: http://qs.lc/fozcuDoes anyone know what it says?When I click ok, it just goes back to the title screen.

I assume it says the service is not up yet

It says since it hasn't reached the set telecommunications time you were logged out and returned to the title screen. The screen before this is a maintanaince popup that says they are openning their services at 12:00 (which in military time is noon). So I'm guessing it's going to be closed for another 8 hours or so.

thanks.

I can't download it.

When pasting the text you mentioned in bold in the apkpure site, I get the message "NOT FOUND!!!".

Is someone else facing the same issue?

I can't download it.

When pasting the text you mentioned in bold in the apkpure site, I get the message "NOT FOUND!!!".

Is someone else facing the same issue?

you have to make sure that every letter is correct (For me i wrote Com at the beginning instead of com)

you have to make sure that every letter is correct (For me i wrote Com at the beginning instead of com)

I didn't write or type anything. I pasted the text just as it is!

I've already verified and it's the exact same text.

Still receiving the "NOT FOUND" message though... :(

I didn't write or type anything. I pasted the text just as it is! I've already verified and it's the exact same text. Still receiving the "NOT FOUND" message though... :(

I tried it and it worked but I had to remove the additional spaces at the end. My phone usually adds spaces out of nowhere when I copy and paste stuff. Maybe that's the issue?

I can't download it. When pasting the text you mentioned in bold in the apkpure site, I get the message "NOT FOUND!!!". Is someone else facing the same issue?

Try changing the region to Japan. If you still can't find it. Put the region to Japan, and type in "Kingdom Hearts" and you should find it.Have fun playing Unchained XXX Lenny Lord.

Can someone help me with this??? Its install on my phone and everything works but when it shows the story about kiari and her grandma it says its downloading till its 3/3 and that pop ups please help

i think it's because our phones aren't strong enough to run it mine has the same problem

I keep getting this: http://prntscr.com/8c5eimWhat does it say?Edit: Now its saying this: http://prntscr.com/8c5zfmEdit 2: Its under maint now lol

it means it's under maintenence. I'm getting the same thing now, 5 hours later.

Now when i start it another message pops up and its all on Japanese all i can understand is that it says something about Twitter . i click x and it still pops out

Still under maintenance. Just a new message. If you run the word through English to Japanese in Google translate, it has the same Kanji as ppart of the message.

Can someone fluent in Jap tell me what does this say? It pops up after I finish my 3rd download step, and then repeats the download.

http://imgur.com/5pikkbe

Edit: I made sure that I have 1 gig free both in SD and Internal storage so I don't think that's the problem.

Edited by Trist