Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DancinZombiee

KHUX Unchained X Black screen problem

So here's the deal, when ever i tap the "KHUx" app it's just a black screen, and then it just goes back to the menu screen, Please help, i know it's a japanese app but i have followed the tutorial on how to it get outside of japan, and i did all the steps, so what's the problem?

Any help is appreciated :)

Don't know if this will be it or not, but I had the same problem with Angry Birds once before, and the solution was to make sure that auto-rotate was enabled and hold the device in landscape mode before launching the app. But, that problem isn't happening for me with KHUX, so it's a long shot.

It might just be that there's a bug with KHUX on your device which will have to be fixed in a future update. What device are you using?

so wait you can download it, but not play it? what kind of messed up crap is that?

Well, it's not weird considering the app is not up on the Apple Store yet. Besides, the Android app released at Japanese midnight so that everybody could have downloaded it when the servers start running I think.

Don't know if this will be it or not, but I had the same problem with Angry Birds once before, and the solution was to make sure that auto-rotate was enabled and hold the device in landscape mode before launching the app. But, that problem isn't happening for me with KHUX, so it's a long shot.

It might just be that there's a bug with KHUX on your device which will have to be fixed in a future update. What device are you using?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Gotta wait until it releases first:

http://sqex-bridge.jp/guest/information/13226

i know this, but my friends have done this and they can get into, the game but they get an error.

i don't

Edited by DancinZombiee