Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help

The clothing menu is where you're going to unlock new clothing items, obviously, but also where you'll increase your health and AP.

cloths have upgrades now, dang why don't they have the in X!!!

I was wondering what the moogle and duck nephews badges do...I can't get them into my deck. Help?

The moogle medals (unlike in x[chi]) are used for selling to get loads of munny. You can put them into your current medals to give exp, but it is not as effective as putting in the Huey Dewey and Louie medals. And here's another cool tip: If you put a medal of the same type (R->R,B->B, etc.) then the base medal gains more exp than putting in a medal of a different type. This is why you should only sell the moogle medals, since they can't be used as attack medals AND barely give much exp for your medals, not to mention they are white type.Oh yeah, and it's viceversa for the Duckling medals: You can sell them, but don't give as much munny. So you should always sell the moogle medals FIRST, THEN pump in the Duckling Medals for exp. Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

How do you level up the keyblades exactly? The jewels, the medals, or both? I'm a little lost on how that works. Also, how do you unlock the other two coin slots for the keyblade? Just keep leveling up?

When you go to the Keyblade/Medals page, you should see your Keyblade on the right. There should be 2 red buttons below it. Click the button on the right, not the left. Once you do a screen will appear. If you receive enough materials for the upgrade, the red box under the materials list will be red and clickable. When you click that it upgrades your Keyblade. In order to get the other slots, yes you must level up you Keyblade.

Okay! Thank you! How do you get the star levels to go up on the medals? I've leveled up a few, but the stars haven't gone up.

Stars mean rarity. You can't increase them, but you can get medals with higher stars depending on it's rarity. 

Stars mean rarity. You can't increase them, but you can get medals with higher stars depending on it's rarity.

Actually, if you max out a medal's level, and you have the right evolution medals, you can evolve your medals to a higher rank. When you tap a medal you want to power-up, tap the button on the right in the sub-menu and this will bring you to the medal evolve screen. Some material medals are: Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Fairy godmother, etc.

Actually, if you max out a medal's level, and you have the right evolution medals, you can evolve your medals to a higher rank. When you tap a medal you want to power-up, tap the button on the right in the sub-menu and this will bring you to the medal evolve screen. Some material medals are: Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Fairy godmother, etc.

Yeah but I think they had the impression that the stars should go up when you synthesize medals, which isn't the case.

At first, the third part of the download kept repeating. I deleted some apps to make some space and now I'm getting something about Twitter and I can't ignore it. Do I have to make a Twitter account to continue?

EDIT:  I just made a Twitter account, I signed in and I followed the Unchained X page, but I still get some message and it constantly pops up even when I'm at the title screen. What do I do? :(

post-45664-0-79958700-1441455110_thumb.png

Edited by Master Eraqus

At first, the third part of the download kept repeating. I deleted some apps to make some space and now I'm getting something about Twitter and I can't ignore it. Do I have to make a Twitter account to continue? EDIT:  I just made a Twitter account, I signed in and I followed the Unchained X page, but I still get some message and it constantly pops up even when I'm at the title screen. What do I do? :(

The game is under maintenance, the twitter message is to let you know that updates woll be given on their twitter account.

How do i sign in kingdom hearts unchained x with existing account with my japan yahoo? i created kingdom hearts x chi account with yahoo japan long time ago but i can't login with that account to unchained x. any help?

There is no option to do so at this time. If it's ever added, it will probably be through an update on the game or something. Though it should happen soon because Nomura stated that accounts from KHx to KHUX get rewards.

How can i add a friend?

Thanks

KHUX doesn't let you really 'add' friends but you can form teams with people in your union. It's current unknown how to do so, but KH13 will have a guide up on this soon.

Anyone got an idea of when this maintenance is finishing? I woke up about 6 hours ago and it's been down since then - I hope it's back up soon, I need my KHUX fix! ;___;

Maintenance is scheduled to be over sometime in the morning via Japan. This means it will be afternoon/late-night in the US.

I certainly hope the maintenance doesn't take all day again. They should have learned from Thursday.

Maintenance wasn't originally going to take all day/this long however they wanna officially patch through the server issues so they are taking this time to do so. Would you rather have a laggy, barely playable game or a fresh game with very good loading and movement? I'd think the second option is better.

There is no option to do so at this time. If it's ever added, it will probably be through an update on the game or something. Though it should happen soon because Nomura stated that accounts from KHx to KHUX get rewards.

KHUX doesn't let you really 'add' friends but you can form teams with people in your union. It's current unknown how to do so, but KH13 will have a guide up on this soon.

Maintenance is scheduled to be over sometime in the morning via Japan. This means it will be afternoon/late-night in the US.

Maintenance wasn't originally going to take all day/this long however they wanna officially patch through the server issues so they are taking this time to do so. Would you rather have a laggy, barely playable game or a fresh game with very good loading and movement? I'd think the second option is better.

Thank you :) I live in the UK which is 8 hours behind Japan so it should be finished in the early hours - good job I'm nocturnal! xD