Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help

Any know which missions give more munny?

Also which give out mythril gems?

I know event missions do, but right now there aren't any.

Moogle Event Missions happen (almost consistently) every day from 10PM to 11PM EST and 2AM to 3AM EST (these being New York time). I have seen some days where they didn't appear, oddly enough.

Unfortunately, the contents of chests seems randomized, if you're going after a particular item. The best thing to do would be to replay and keep track of all missions that have the blue and purple chests. 

Hey dose anyone know what is the last objective in #17It is driveins me insane

17's third objective is to clear the quest using only power medals in your deck. <:

I keep getting these weird silver ribbon things for my daily rewards and other stuff. What do they do when I claim them?

those are titles! if you go to your profile and press the left-most red button at the bottom (称号) you can combine two of them for a custom title for your profile. they've got things like character names and adjectives and other descriptors, it's pretty fun.

What about 39's third Objective

use the keyblade starlight (スターライト)!

EDIT: i guess i might as well link it here too - i have challenges requirements for the first 214 listed here

Edited by minamoto

Helpful tip that I haven't seen posted, if you press the ap guage bar you will see how many minutes left for the next 1ap, also the time remaining fir it to be full. I'm not sure if this generally known yet but I thought I'd share anyway

Can anyone help me? I think I might have lost my JPN account. I have my ID, but I can't remember which account (email) I back-up it up too?  

try checking your gmail account to find whether that account has SE Bridge apps connected. 

try checking your gmail account to find whether that account has SE Bridge apps connected. 

yeah, I tried that, but it didn't work. I remember for Chi that i had to use a Yahoo.co.jp account, but when I tried that it didn't work. 

yeah, I tried that, but it didn't work. I remember for Chi that i had to use a Yahoo.co.jp account, but when I tried that it didn't work. 

X use yahoo mail, UX use gmail though. maybe you used other SNS instead g-mail? have you tried your FB,twitter?