Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ General Help

Anyone got an idea of when this maintenance is finishing? I woke up about 6 hours ago and it's been down since then - I hope it's back up soon, I need my KHUX fix! ;___;

The tweet says "tomorrow morning" so tonight.Edit: Ninjad. Edited by Andrew Rowland

There is no option to do so at this time. If it's ever added, it will probably be through an update on the game or something. Though it should happen soon because Nomura stated that accounts from KHx to KHUX get rewards.  KHUX doesn't let you really 'add' friends but you can form teams with people in your union. It's current unknown how to do so, but KH13 will have a guide up on this soon.  Maintenance is scheduled to be over sometime in the morning via Japan. This means it will be afternoon/late-night in the US.  Maintenance wasn't originally going to take all day/this long however they wanna officially patch through the server issues so they are taking this time to do so. Would you rather have a laggy, barely playable game or a fresh game with very good loading and movement? I'd think the second option is better.

Yeah, that is preferable, don't get me wrong. I just love the game enough that it feels almost like a mini-withdrawal sometimes. Not sure if I'm just bored or what.

if someone want´s to know, what the chinese characters say, you could use the "google translater". This App can analyse Photos and Screenshots you made and translate this for you, but it isn´t the best translating....better than nothing ;)

if someone want´s to know, what the chinese characters say, you could use the "google translater". This App can analyse Photos and Screenshots you made and translate this for you, but it isn´t the best translating....better than nothing ;)

You mean Japanese? :P

You mean Japanese? :P

Yes, of course :D. It´s very early here in Germany haha :D

Edit:

Posted Image

Can someone tell me where this Synthezise-Item dropps?

Edited by Fabi

I have a few questions:

• Is there a way to use your KH Chi avatar on Unchained?
  • How do I merge medals so it can become a new medal?
  • Is there another way to get new outfits besides through the Avatar Board using the coins?

Any help is appreciated! xD

Can someone tell me where this Synthezise-Item dropps?

You can get them through the daily Monday dungeon or through gold rare drops. Just keep playing you'll get it eventually.

I have a few questions:

• Is there a way to use your KH Chi avatar on Unchained?
  • How do I merge medals so it can become a new medal?
  • Is there another way to get new outfits besides through the Avatar Board using the coins?

Any help is appreciated! xD

1. Yes, I think kh13 is still getting that guide ready.

2. You need certain Blank medals or Assist ( like Yen Sids) to upgrade medals. If you tap on a medal and click on the bottom right you can see what medals you need to upgrade your current one.

3. Not that I know of. I guess using your chi avatar?

Edit: This Japanese Wiki gives info on the daily dungeons and ranks the 5* medals into what is considered SS, S, and A tier. Here

Edited by Rider ?

You can get them through the daily Monday dungeon or through gold rare drops. Just keep playing you'll get it eventually.

1. Yes, I think kh13 is still getting that guide ready.

2. You need certain Blank medals or Assist ( like Yen Sids) to upgrade medals. If you tap on a medal and click on the bottom right you can see what medals you need to upgrade your current one.

3. Not that I know of. I guess using your chi avatar?

Edit: This Japanese Wiki gives info on the daily dungeons and ranks the 5* medals into what is considered SS, S, and A tier. Here

Thanks for the answers! I found the linking guide right after I posted the questions lol. Also, thank you for the wiki as well!

Daily Monday Dungeon? What´s this?Thanks for you help :)

But the game hasn't even been out for a week, and it came out on Wednesday. I did however play a special mission to get certain medals and materials. Look below:

post-54962-0-78496600-1441543102_thumb.png

HelloCan anyone tell me which is the third point to meet the mission number 17 please?Google Translate does not explain anything to meThank you

Use only power attribute medal in yout deck

I've got some more news regarding the special missions in Unchained X. So far, I've seen two different loadouts of special missions, which if you have yet to tap that little orange button on the right, you can see now. :)

Today, the missions were for materials for upgrading Starlight and Olympia keyblades. However, most of the missions are extremely tough until you become stronger. Here you can see the list of the two choices. Although they don't give all that much LUX, they do give resources and a specific Mithril resource (Shard, Gem, Stone, Crystal, etc.) depending on the difficulty.

post-54962-0-04019600-1441577361_thumb.png

post-54962-0-19453100-1441577384_thumb.png