Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kh-king

KHUX Can't play unchained anymore

Hey so I was playing khu yesterday and everything was working fine but when I open the game now this message pops up and I press ok and it just brings me back to the title menu. I hope somebody knows how to read this cause all I wanna do is play the game

post-28452-0-03014400-1441302313_thumb.png

It seems like they didn't anticipate how many people internationally would download for some reason, so they are doing server maintenance that might be to accommodate more players.

Odd, considering the app worked perfect for me 12 hours ago.

Maybe theyre going to force on location settings, and kick everyone who isnt in japan...

It seems like they didn't anticipate how many people internationally would download for some reason, so they are doing server maintenance that might be to accommodate more players.Odd, considering the app worked perfect for me 12 hours ago.

This why they should have released worldwide as if the other fans wouldn't download the Japanese version like they did with the browser version.

Maybe theyre going to force on location settings, and kick everyone who isnt in japan...

Nah. They aren't that douche-y. Plus it involves new security encryption that somebody will probably find a way to bypass anyway.

Nah. They aren't that douche-y. Plus it involves new security encryption that somebody will probably find a way to bypass anyway.

i mean there's always a way to bypass it, but in regards to ios unless your jailbroken like i am it's hard to find work arounds due to apples...well quite frankley its jail.

i mean there's always a way to bypass it, but in regards to ios unless your jailbroken like i am it's hard to find work arounds due to apples...well quite frankley its jail.

true. But the game is up and running again.