Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ladies and gentlemen: it would appear that Square Enix was unaware of the demand that Kingdom Hearts X truly creates.

It pretty evident that they did not consider that international fans would be able to download their app which already results in more consumer using the application as they originally intended. I'm dissapointed in Square Enix not even considering this variable.  :angry:

Ladies and gentlemen: it would appear that Square Enix was unaware of the demand that Kingdom Hearts X truly creates.

It pretty evident that they did not consider that international fans would be able to download their app which already results in more consumer using the application as they originally intended. I'm dissapointed in Square Enix not even considering this variable.  :angry:

Many Japanese people are unable to play the game right now just because we have downloaded the game when we weren't supposed to. Getting mad and blaming Square Enix because you can't play a game you were not supposed to is a childish reaction, honestly.

Edited by Oli

Many Japanese people are unable to play the game right now just because we have downloaded the game when we weren't supposed to. Getting mad and blaming Square Enix because you can't play a game you were not supposed to is a childish reaction, honestly.

Yeah, it's not like it was readily available for us, we literally have to play the system in order to get access to it. It's nobody's fault but our own, Square's probably only guilty of not figuring out a way to make an international release in tandem with the Japan release, but what else is new? There's really no point in blaming a company for something that we did. :P

Yeah, it's not like it was readily available for us, we literally have to play the system in order to get access to it. It's nobody's fault but our own, Square's probably only guilty of not figuring out a way to make an international release in tandem with the Japan release, but what else is new? There's really no point in blaming a company for something that we did. :P

no not necessarily, SE knew people from other regions where playing X so the should considered this for Un:X

Ironically, I've decided not to download it until the English version is released. Yes, a higher demand than expected will inevitable cause this and I don't blame them for that. I blame them for the fact that they (hypothetically) only predicted that the Japanese would download this application. That's a terrible business mindset.  

Glitches and errors are respectable and understandable because coding is a painstakingly difficult ordeal, however, I'm not dissapointed in that. I'm dissapointed in that they did not even consider international fans for the Japanese release of the app. Unchained was Japan exclusive and that caused the localisation petition. 

no not necessarily, SE knew people from other regions where playing X so the should considered this for Un:X

THANK YOU: this is why I made this post.

Ironically, I've decided not to download it until the English version is released. Yes, a higher demand than expected will inevitable cause this and I don't blame them for that. I blame them for the fact that they (hypothetically) only predicted that the Japanese would download this application. That's a terrible business mindset.  

Glitches and errors are respectable and understandable because coding is a painstakingly difficult ordeal, however, I'm not dissapointed in that. I'm dissapointed in that they did not even consider international fans for the Japanese release of the app. Unchained was Japan exclusive and that caused the localisation petition. 

THANK YOU: this is why I made this post.

in other words if there is a murrica, theres a way

-KingdomHe 2015

Square never said it wasn't going to come out in other territories. But I agree they should have made it international at release.

That I understand. As a company, they could have taken advantage of the fact of region changing to make Kingdom Hearts Unchained X easier to handle.

Square enix just doesn't understand that if they wont treat all countries equally, we'll make them.

Their patriotic racism inferiorates me.

Edited by Ninkoro

Square enix just doesn't understand that if they wont treat all countries equally, we'll make them.Their patriotic racism inferiorates me.

Let this be a lesson for mis-calculating their target demographic.

Wait, is this the cause of today's maintenance? It seems a bit stupid, though understandable.

It's the most logical explanation. They only playtested with the Japanese in mind. Because Japan is a fairly small country in comparison to the US and Australia: you see where the predicament lies...