Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I thought of a couple things yesterday that I thought were good.

First: make second visits to worlds unlockable. For example: "you must reach level 30 to continue the story." or "beat _______ coliseum cup to continue."

Second: while I'm opposed to a Star Wars world. I wouldn't mind something like Monstro in KH1 or the spaceship in KH: BBB. Where you are traveling between worlds and run into the Deathstar.

Edited by Ben G

Kh is way more story driven then game driven, so im fine with how it is now, progressing as the story progresses. I always felt like it helped those people who play on easy and only go through the main story because they want to experience the story. Thats not me personally, Critical is the lowest difficulty id pick Lol, but I know people like that.

Plus Lvl 1 runs...

how about one visit and other stuff when you go on your own accord to go to a certain world, like other quests or events happening after, and it also includes cut scenes and text with a possible extra hidden areas. none of this Kh2 business

I think I like that idea

I'm not so big on your first idea, since I want to be able to play through the whole game without having a roadblock, so yeah!  But, I really like your second idea!  At first, i was skeptical about Star Wars making a presence in Kingdom Hearts III, but if it does end up being in the game, I actually won't mind!  A Death Star battle with the Gummi Ship would be so badass! X_X

I'm not so big on your first idea, since I want to be able to play through the whole game without having a roadblock, so yeah! But, I really like your second idea! At first, i was skeptical about Star Wars making a presence in Kingdom Hearts III, but if it does end up being in the game, I actually won't mind! A Death Star battle with the Gummi Ship would be so badass! X_X

Yeah, I'm actually not liking my first idea much anymore. It wasn't too thought out. I think the guy who said there should only be one world visit but then you receive quest updates is a better idea. Edited by Ben G

Yeah, I'm actually not liking my first idea much anymore. It wasn't too thought out.

Nah, it's okay man, you were just stating what you thought, which everyone is free to do, ya know?  Obviously, other people will have varying opinions, and that's okay! ^_^  Gahh, I want more Kingdom Hearts III info, I'm hungry for it! X_X

Nah, it's okay man, you were just stating what you thought, which everyone is free to do, ya know?  Obviously, other people will have varying opinions, and that's okay! ^_^  Gahh, I want more Kingdom Hearts III info, I'm hungry for it! X_X

I know, me too! I wanna know more about KH 2.9. If this is every game being playable, it would fit Nomura's timeline of it taking 1 year to make the DS games playable on consoles.

I know, me too! I wanna know more about KH 2.9. If this is every game being playable, it would fit Nomura's timeline of it taking 1 year to make the DS games playable on consoles.

God, I'm desperate to know what 2.9 will be!  Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be amazing! :D

I'm just hoping if second visits are a thing again that they're actually relevant instead of a way to just add length. The movie plots for the worlds are crazy short, and watered down, and the second visit is nothing more than fighting some kind of boss heartless.

Now if they do second visits again I want something that's feels important.

Make the worlds actual story separated into parts, and make each part long with lots of detail, but after a certain point you would would leave to go to another world that way we wouldn't get bored being in one world for too long.  I want the stories for each of the worlds to be long and last a good while, but at the same time I can see how some might get bored being in one world for a long period of time.