Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

Dark Baymax Boss Fight Prediction

Hey, everyone! I've recently watched Big Hero 6 and it was such a cool movie. Anyway, I have a theory for how the boss fight against the Dark Baymax will play out. I imagine the battle music will be something like this:

And you'll have to jump on the blimps in the sky to reach dark Baymax; and do it again when he knocks you off Light Baymax. Also, I think Hiro will be a part of the fight. Him, and light Baymax will be your party members. You most likely have some type of reaction command where it's similar to the Beast fight in KH2, meaning when you press the command, Hiro will say something like "Baymax, it's me!" Or something. "Come back to us!" And you have to get the dark Baymax to snap back into his senses. What do you think?

Yes, I can see Rinzler Recomplied as a theme for battling against Dark Baymax, alternatively, this track could be playing against him...

Ok, this might be a little long... :tongue:

I think it's possible that Hiro will be with you during the fight, but only to accompany you in the new Baymax's back, I don't think he'll actually do something, other than to spew battle quotes, to directly attack either Dark Baymax or any Heartless present in the brawl (Jack Skellington could do mystical magic naturally while being in your party, though, so who knows!).

That said, I think it's possible that there'll be at least two fights against Dark Baymax, just like in past games where you fight normal and powered versions of Disney villains, and the first one could be pretty much straightforward, a normal fight on the ground. Perhaps it even takes place on Krei's Silent Sparrow facility at the mysterious island, as that's the only place where a portal to the dimension Original Baymax was left in is, while damaged, still located, and maybe that's where we're introduced to our corrupted healthcare companion and where we fight him for the first time. Maybe he just uses the attacks we've seen him do in the movie (Shooting his fist, normal punches, flight, etc.), aside from possibly gaining Microbots usage in this phase (clearly he can manipulate them judging by the concept art).

Later on, some time and missions after this encounter, the second fight would probably take place, finally, in the skies of San Fransokyo. Flight mechanics are almost a given, and as I said, I think we'll get to be with both Hiro and Baymax, though the former would just be with Sora in the robot's back.

I really, really hope that the Big Hero 6 join the final fight against their former friend and member, to make it all better... though, sadly, I see this unlikely, as none of them other than Baymax can fly. Maybe they're on the Blimps and aid you as non-party members everytime Dark Baymax is stunned and retreats there, or maybe they find a way to actually transport themselves even at that height, like the very end of the film shows us just before the credits.

Though, thinking it all through, there has to be someone behind all of this, other than Xehanort or perhaps even Maleficent (some people say that his new "horns" and even his shoulder pieces resemble Maleficent's, but who knows... although seeing her rise to power once more through this could be very interesting). How could the Dark Baymax return to the city without a proper portal? Is it even possible for the Heartless or the Organization to just make him "teleport" back into his original homeworld? If the portal is really necessary for him to come back, there had to be someone who knew how to repair the remains or create a new one, maybe the final fight in San Fransokyo will be against both Baymax and someone else: A KH-original antagonist or, if we keep this in lines of the film's canon only, someone like Alistar Krei or even Yama, who might also control Dark Baymax's microbots. Perhaps we'll even see an ultimate form for Baymax or the real antagonist, like with Oogie or Ursula, maybe every existing microbot assemble once more and we get a final fight similar to the one in the movie.

Probably the portal won't be adressed too much, though, and there'll be an explaination other than these.

That's just what I think :lol:

Edited by ALISHOCK

Wait the dark baymax is made of the hate, since he removed the medical card from his system and he left the "skull tag" card in him, making him evil

----

Or he will became a heartless since The robots has no hearts, maybe heartless will gather to make a black heart inside him making him alive and forgetting memories of hiro and his friends , and thinks that hiro made a replacement of him and want to kill hiro and his friends

---

Those are my theories so I am not sure

Wait the dark baymax is made of the hate, since he removed the medical card from his system and he left the "skull tag" card in him, making him evil----Or he will became a heartless since The robots has no hearts, maybe heartless will gather to make a black heart inside him making him alive and forgetting memories of hiro and his friends , and thinks that hiro made a replacement of him and want to kill hiro and his friends---Those are my theories so I am not sure

The Red/Skull card merely gives him combat moves, it doesn't make him evil at all, the only reason he attacked Callaghan was because Hiro commanded him to do so, it's not like he went berserk like some people think, he wouldn't have attacked Yokai if he wasn't told to, he just followed orders. The Green/Tadashi Card is more like his consciousness, without it, he's nothing more than a robot with no concern for others, a mindless, normal machine.

It would be interesting if Dark Baymax is actually a Heartless, though, I like that theory, but I don't know how it'll play out.