Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SpeedRave

KHUX Hello KH 13 Members/My Unchained X cant install/download..

Greetings Keyblade Warriors :), Name´s SpeedRave. Im new here in the KH13 Forum. But im not here  to say hello to ya all on KH13

I heard of Unchained X release in Japan and  I just wanted to play that game on my Android so bad ...cause KH X was a good game for me :D

Anyway,I got a problem in the Download section after the Main Menu.

The Game need 3 download phases,after the 100% Download (3/3), some japanese text shows up on my screen 

(i can only click the red "OK" button) and doing the 3rd download over and over and over...and thats happening everytime..

Somebody knows a solution for that?

The game isn't currently under maintenance so the lack of space is most likely your problem. I hope you are able to get it working! 

I hope so... :(

You got adleast 800mb of free space before you started downloading it?

Nope, still doing the same, even with my sd card in it T.T

I dont know if this game putting the files on my sd card though

Edited by SpeedRave

I hope so... :(Nope, still doing the same, even with my sd card in it T.TI dont know if this game putting the files on my sd card though

Ive heard from others that it downloads onto the device first unless you switch to sd card in your settings. I have an ios device so thats the best i can help, sorry :/ Edited by Ninkoro

Ive heard from others that it downloads onto the device first unless you switch to sd card in your settings. I have an ios device so thats the best i can help, sorry :/

Ok then I try my best to get it work. I got already a idea from this comment of yours here. When its not working then i think I´ll wait for the European realease. :(

Anyway,thank you for the support Ninkoro^^ I hope its working..

Ok then I try my best to get it work. I got already a idea from this comment of yours here. When its not working then i think I´ll wait for the European realease. :(Anyway,thank you for the support Ninkoro^^ I hope its working..

No problem, glad i could help a little. If you do get it working and decide to pick the vulpeus(fox) union, join my kh13 party so you can ask for help if the japanese confuses you lol, the party's called "Myoru KH13"

Finally a thread on this

I too am an Android user having the same problem: I get an error message after the third part of the download.

I don't have any solutions but I do want to note that I've seen most people playing it fine on Ios which may mean it's simply an Android problem.

I'm going to try to clear up space on my device and see if that works

Hoping this works :mellow:

Finally a thread on this

I too am an Android user having the same problem: I get an error message after the third part of the download.

I don't have any solutions but I do want to note that I've seen most people playing it fine on Ios which may mean it's simply an Android problem.

I'm going to try to clear up space on my device and see if that works

Hoping this works :mellow:

, I wish ya luck :), i hope you have better chances than i have...

Edited by SpeedRave

Post a pic of the error message and i will translate it for you ('ω')ノMe and my husband (austrian mobile phones) are playing it on Android without any problems.

thanks

that would help a lot

I'll see if I can get a pic up

Post a pic of the error message and i will translate it for you ('ω')ノMe and my husband (austrian mobile phones) are playing it on Android without any problems.

Edited by SpeedRave

thanks

that would help a lot

I'll see if I can get a pic up

You may compare your message with the one SpeedRave posted here. If it's the same you need more space on your phone! 

It says that you donot have enough space on your device. You have two solutions, clear enough space for the app or try to install the app direct on your SDCard! (´・ω・`)

You may compare your message with the one SpeedRave posted here. If it's the same you need more space on your phone! 

It says that you donot have enough space on your device. You have two solutions, clear enough space for the app or try to install the app direct on your SDCard! (´・ω・`)

Lel..I put the app into my sd card but still it was the same problem though. I dont know if the app just put the files automatically into my tablet storage or only in that, i really want to know.

Or maybe thats the reason of my problem ,I just noticed that my Tablet kinda sucks because I just checked the internal storage after youre comment and.. Oh Golly,its...really low.(lower than 500MB <_<) Even in the EU version i will have the same issue I think...I buy a new one in the days... :/

Thanks for the Info and help, Miss Sarah. :D

Edited by SpeedRave

It says that you donot have enough space on your device. You have two solutions, clear enough space for the app or try to install the app direct on your SDCard! (´・ω・`)Sorry

Sorry couldn't get a good screenshot but yeah that appears to be the same maessage. I opened up a bit of space and have it downloading now.....

Annnd Yeah that was it, didn' have enough space

works great now, heck just made my avatar

thanks Pavlovic Sarah :biggrin:

P.S. Hope you can find good device to play on SpeedRave

Lel..I put the app into my sd card but still it was the same problem though. I dont know if the app just put the files automatically into my tablet storage or only in that, i really want to know.

Or maybe thats the reason of my problem ,I just noticed that my Tablet kinda sucks because I just checked the internal storage after youre comment and.. Oh Golly,its...really low.(lower than 500MB <_<) Even in the EU version i will have the same issue I think...I buy a new one in the days... :/

Thanks for the Info and help, Miss Sarah. :D

uhmm yes this will be a problem... but i am not so sure if there will be a EU version ... (T_T)i heard it is working better on phones than on tablets ...

Sorry couldn't get a good screenshot but yeah that appears to be the same maessage. I opened up a bit of space and have it downloading now.....

you're welcome (´▽`*) have fun!

I hope i find a better one soon,and thanks Jo. Have Fun! :)

your having problems installing the game due to lack of space, I've spent 3 days coming up with the solution. First, root your device.you will need to go to settings, about phone, then Google how do I root "model number". First go to iroot.com it is automatic, if it works. Next, after rooting download from the play store apps2sd (spell it correctly). Get the all in one. Next, just as a precaution download link2sd (again mind the spelling because there are many fake programs). Go to apps2sd and go to partition tool. You must choose a size for partition 1 and 2. I suggest making partition 2 or 3 gb only because the game will expand, but you only need 1.5gb for now. Unchecked fat32 for both. Change them to ext 2. Keep swap at 0. After you check continue it makes you reboot. Next use the app link2sd (this is assuming your second partition is not mounted from the auto script). When u open the app it says choose a format for 2nd partition. Choose ext2. Restart your phone again. Now, open and press link2sd. Choose kingdom hearts. Only link data. Everything else, aside from data, do not link. leave it on your phone. Your good to go. The download process will take more time but it will work. I stress only link data or it won't work. This means is you need to have almost 100mb free space on your internal storagea to hold everything but data.please share this knowledge because I figured it out without help online so the people need to know.

your having problems installing the game due to lack of space, I've spent 3 days coming up with the solution. First, root your device.you will need to go to settings, about phone, then Google how do I root "model number". First go to iroot.com it is automatic, if it works. Next, after rooting download from the play store apps2sd (spell it correctly). Get the all in one. Next, just as a precaution download link2sd (again mind the spelling because there are many fake programs). Go to apps2sd and go to partition tool. You must choose a size for partition 1 and 2. I suggest making partition 2 or 3 gb only because the game will expand, but you only need 1.5gb for now. Unchecked fat32 for both. Change them to ext 2. Keep swap at 0. After you check continue it makes you reboot. Next use the app link2sd (this is assuming your second partition is not mounted from the auto script). When u open the app it says choose a format for 2nd partition. Choose ext2. Restart your phone again. Now, open and press apps2sd and choose link2sd. Choose kingdom hearts. Only link data. Everything else, aside from data, do not link. leave it on your phone. Your good to go. The download process will take more time but it will work. I stress only link data or it won't work. This means is you need to have almost 100mb free space on your internal storagea to hold everything but data.please share this knowledge because I figured it out without help online so the people need to know.

Yeah, you need a lot of space on your device's main drive (NOT sd card). After the app is fully downloaded you can move it over to your sd card. The only workaround, as menioned above, is to root your device, but that will void void your warranty. Make sure you know what you are doing if you root it.