Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)

Question, i am confused with how the Buffs work

so what is the point of having lets say a 6* Vivi which is atkup+5 ability when u still have to use atk up more than once to buff yourself to atk2?

idk if that made sense but

atk up ability + atk up ability = atkx2

but yet the medals themselves say

atk up

atk up +1

atk up +2

atk up +3

atk up +4

atk up +5

what is the point of the +5 ones when its still a atkx1 buff? there is no difference of atk up +4 and atk up +5

Question, i am confused with how the Buffs workso what is the point of having lets say a 6* Vivi which is atkup+5 ability when u still have to use atk up more than once to buff yourself to atk2?idk if that made sense butatk up ability + atk up ability = atkx2but yet the medals themselves sayatk upatk up +1atk up +2atk up +3atk up +4atk up +5what is the point of the +5 ones when its still a atkx1 buff? there is no difference of atk up +4 and atk up +5

the +1, +2 etc don't refer to what the ability does, they refer to how advanced the ability is. a medal's ability will gain +1 for each step up in rarity; so Vivi at the 1-star rarity would have attack up; 2-stars would have attack up +1 and so on and so forth until you hit 6-star Vivi who has attack up +5.

each +1 to the ability's level will increase the damage multiplier and sometimes change the number of hits. it doesn't matter as much for buff medals because the buffs are fixed and the amount of damage they deal is negligible, but for more offensive medals this can be pretty important - for example, Blizzard Raid only deals 1.43x damage across three hits at +4, but 1.47x damage across eight at +5.

Edited by minamoto

couple of questions here

1- regarding passive skills, why is it that sora kh1 has 71% atkup and Valor Sora only has 51%? Is there a way to make it higher?

2- i was using a friend medal someone had of White Rabbit with Inflict as passive skill, which happened to put the enemy to sleep 90% of the time, (3 times in a row in fact) i thought it was random to cause either sleep, paralyze, or poison. how is it that it is sleep everytime? how can u control that

3- just a thing on the side regarding Namine's Medal, for those who dont know here ability is Copy which copies ALL buffs for the turn, however i notice when u copy Defence+ abilities it doesnt work, well it does BUT it disappears right before you are attacked thus it doesnt apply. is this a glitch or it just dumb like that?

post-58247-0-80649100-1451505827_thumb.png

post-58247-0-25172800-1451505851_thumb.png

Edited by db256

couple of questions here1- regarding passive skills, why is it that sora kh1 has 71% atkup and Valor Sora only has 51%? Is there a way to make it higher?2- i was using a friend medal someone had of White Rabbit with Inflict as passive skill, which happened to put the enemy to sleep 90% of the time, (3 times in a row in fact) i thought it was random to cause either sleep, paralyze, or poison. how is it that it is sleep everytime? how can u control that3- just a thing on the side regarding Namine's Medal, for those who dont know here ability is Copy which copies ALL buffs for the turn, however i notice when u copy Defence+ abilities it doesnt work, well it does BUT it disappears right before you are attacked thus it doesnt apply. is this a glitch or it just dumb like that?

Because 51% Sora has Atk up M

71% Sora has Atk up Whole M

51% Sora is the more useful one just in regards to those skills.

71% Sora's skill cannot be activated by tapping or using the medal's ability. You have to swipe the screen to get that benefit (atk all enemies).

It's just easier to say that you are wrong as scrooge medals with these skills differ.

Edited by Vigamaniac

2- i was using a friend medal someone had of White Rabbit with Inflict as passive skill, which happened to put the enemy to sleep 90% of the time, (3 times in a row in fact) i thought it was random to cause either sleep, paralyze, or poison. how is it that it is sleep everytime? how can u control that

while the symbol for sleep (スリプル), paralyze (パラライズ) and poison (ポイゾン) are all the same, they're all separate skills and one medal can only have one of them at a time.

Hi all! Finally back again and I have two questions.

1. If you want to link your Unchained X account to the browser X game, do you already need an account for the browser X game? (I would think you do, but better safe than sorry, lol)

2. How do you get the Axel medal? Is it in the section where you can buy medals with jewels and you just have to get lucky to get him?  I asked some members on my team this, but I haven't really gotten a straight answer, so any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Plus I committed the taboo and BOUGHT JEWELS! Lol! Anything for the bae! ;)

1. If you want to link your Unchained X account to the browser X game, do you already need an account for the browser X game? (I would think you do, but better safe than sorry, lol)

2. How do you get the Axel medal? Is it in the section where you can buy medals with jewels and you just have to get lucky to get him?  I asked some members on my team this, but I haven't really gotten a straight answer, so any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Plus I committed the taboo and BOUGHT JEWELS! Lol! Anything for the bae! ;)

It is in the premium rolls, and you have to get very lucky to get him.  The Axel medial is an SP medal, which means its very rare to pull and shows up only for a limited time (one week).  So if you want it nows the time to roll for it.  

Can't comment on interactions with the browser game, sorry.  

yes, you'll need a chi account. note that the only linking you can do is in regards to your avatar's appearance; nothing else can be transferred between accounts.

and yes, that's it exactly! axel is only available until the end of this special organization xiii limited box. you'll have better chances with a 10-pull rather than solo yolos. may rng be kind to you :D

Can anyone confirm that the mission for the Adamant in the Magic keyblade / cerberus quest is win in one turn?  If that's the case, its certainly beyond me... can't find a way to deal that much damage.  

Can anyone confirm that the mission for the Adamant in the Magic keyblade / cerberus quest is win in one turn?  If that's the case, its certainly beyond me... can't find a way to deal that much damage.

i think it is, even with Namine and a deck of Roxas', i still dont think its possible, i cant even beat the previous 130 adament missions in 1 turn, i can beat it but not in 1 turnWhat is the Golden symbol that is 1.80 multiplyer in my keyblade slot and how does it work?i thought it was guilt but i have no yellow lights on any medals i have there yet

post-58247-0-87513000-1451865529_thumb.png

i think it is, even with Namine and a deck of Roxas', i still dont think its possible, i cant even beat the previous 130 adament missions in 1 turn, i can beat it but not in 1 turnWhat is the Golden symbol that is 1.80 multiplyer in my keyblade slot and how does it work?i thought it was guilt but i have no yellow lights on any medals i have there yet

That means that the boost is 1.8 when you put an Upright (gold) medal in that slot and 1.4 with reverse.  Its basically the opposite of the slots that are Purple.  Consider it a free boost if you were already using Upright medals in that slot.  

And yeah I think it is.  I tried with Namine and I've done 100K+ in a turn but he still has like 2.5 bars left lol.  I beat all the other 130 missions in one turn but this one has me stumped atm.  

Edited by Emuemuman

can somebody tell me what the magic-micky medal with the magic brooms does?

It increases the level of your ability by +1. it's essentially the replacement for synthesizing a base medal with an identical medal of the same rarity, which can be useful for rarer medals that you want to activate guilt on.

I have a question:

I recently switched phones and I was wondering if I could continue where I left off from the previous phone on the current one. Is there a way to do it?

I have a question:

I recently switched phones and I was wondering if I could continue where I left off from the previous phone on the current one. Is there a way to do it?

did you ever back up your account? 

I did do a backup, but since my account is only for Malaysian store and the app is from Japan store, the app wasn't listed when I wanted to re-install the app.

I figured that you can actually back up your account through the game, but I don't know how to restore it when you use a new device.

I have a question: I recently switched phones and I was wondering if I could continue where I left off from the previous phone on the current one. Is there a way to do it?

I did do a backup, but since my account is only for Malaysian store and the app is from Japan store, the app wasn't listed when I wanted to re-install the app. I figured that you can actually back up your account through the game, but I don't know how to restore it when you use a new device.

Oh, found the solution already :) It's here: link