Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)

Do yall know how to defeat Master Ava?I think it takes 4 turns in KHX for the fight to be over but like itll be back and forth with her and her health doesn't go down at all and then like after 10 turns she finally hits me to where it kills me..whats da deal? Do i just suck really bad at this game? I mean my lady luck deck its that great either ..some1 heLP

Do yall know how to defeat Master Ava?I think it takes 4 turns in KHX for the fight to be over but like itll be back and forth with her and her health doesn't go down at all and then like after 10 turns she finally hits me to where it kills me..whats da deal? Do i just suck really bad at this game? I mean my lady luck deck its that great either ..some1 heLP

i wrote up my own strategy here; you might find it useful!

Ok here's what I found out about the new event.

Doing quest 10 four times and then doing an event quest will spawn the new raid boss.

Not 100% sure on this yet but:

The first event quest spawns a normal boss whereas the 2nd one spawns it's rare sub-species.
This doesn't mean that it does this 100% as I am not sure so far. It could be possible that the 2nd event has a higher chance of spawning the rare boss or that it does it 100% of the time.

edit: Doing the 2nd event quest guarantees a Rare raid boss.

Edited by Vigamaniac

I've just been running the rare 100%,  is there some advantage to running the normal one.... maybe doing it after the rare one becomes insanely hard heh

It'll probably get quite hard before you get the 6th Small Broom.  

Edited by Emuemuman

I've just been running the rare 100%,  is there some advantage to running the normal one.... maybe doing it after the rare one becomes insanely hard heh

It'll probably get quite hard before you get the 6th Small Broom.  

Pretty much what you said, the only advantage is when rare boss gets way too  difficult.

Normal boss starts by giving you very little event coins.

attack up vs P/S/M attack up

is there a different? using say a vivi medal vs a white rabbit medal?

also same with defense down, is there a difference?

here is another strategy for spawning the event boss:

do mission 57 with all enemies two times and then twice the event missions or first on mission with 2-3heartless and then one time the event mission :)

and thanks for your help Crystal :P

here is another strategy for spawning the event boss:do mission 57 with all enemies two times and then twice the event missions or first on mission with 2-3heartless and then one time the event mission :)and thanks for your help Crystal :P

Kinda AP wasteful. That is 28 AP wasted.

If you wanna spend the least amount of AP but don't wanna take forever with doing quest 10 four times + 1 event quest, try Quest 57 two times, then do quest 10 once and then do an event quest.

Quest 10 x 4 + event = 20 AP waste; 5 quests total

Quest 57 x 2 + Quest 10 x 1 + event = 23 AP waste; 4 quests total

Edited by Vigamaniac

Hrrggg can't decide whether to pull in this new event and grab an Attack up L or hold and save for the next limited medals.  The value on the limited medals is higher if you actually get them, but the Attack up L is guaranteed.  

What to do, what to do  :wacko:

Edit:  Ended up doing a pull for the Attack Up L to give to my Trinity Medal.  Other than that, didn't really get anything new or super useful in the 10 pull so kind of a bummer.  Got a few okay skill ups, old lady 4 convex Vexen, but kind of disappointing overall.  

Well, hopefully I can save up another 3K for the next limited medal and new medal set :P

Edited by Emuemuman

You should be able to get 3000 jewels in just over a week.

You'll get ~1300 from daily challenges and the minimum you get from log ins is 1100, but the max you can get is 1600.

If the next premium begins 29th day and lasts for a week, you don't have to worry.

So after much frustration with the higher level 150 Adamant dungeons knowing I could beat them 1 turn if only RNG was on my side with skill activation (I spent like 400 jewels today on AP ramming my face into them due to massive frustration) I then discovered that I never knew you could simply S/L the game and start at the beginning of the round to retry your RNG without wasting AP or refilling your keyblade.  

I..............HATE...............EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW

Edited by Emuemuman

According to new update information on Square Enix bridge (note google translate, could be off) Kairi and Pooh are getting "fixed" or nerfed depending on your view.  The 2x buff medals meant to only apply to one unit will apparently no longer stack with other one stage buff medals and apply to the entire squad.  No more squadwide 3 stage buffs ;P.  And Kairi KH2 instantly becomes better by comparison lol.  

Kinda sad, but ehh I haven't been using Kairi much at a high level anymore anyway

Edited by Emuemuman

Which medals have the specific skills?

- the skill “Attack Up Whole S” (アタックアップホールS)

- skill “Attack up S” (アタックアップS)

- skill “Paralyze” (パラライズ)

- skill “Guard up S” (ガードアップS)

thanks for help!

Which medals have the specific skills?

- the skill “Attack Up Whole S” (アタックアップホールS)

- skill “Attack up S” (アタックアップS)

- skill “Paralyze” (パラライズ)

- skill “Guard up S” (ガードアップS)

thanks for help!

It doesn't work like that.

You need to use Scrooge medal with the Skill you want.

So say you want your Sora HT Ver to have Attack Up S. You need to use Scrooge with Attack Up S when leveling that medal.

and whats the difference between "attack up whole s" and "attack up s"?

and how can i leave a party?

Edited by Fabi

and whats the difference between "attack up whole s" and "attack up s"?

and how can i leave a party?

Attack up whole only applies to the flick motion AOE spin attacks.  Standard attack up applies to normal attacks and abilities.  As you can imagine, attack up whole is considered worthless for not applying to abilities whereas normal attack up is very very good.  

Hello guys, I have a question.

If I change my union (e.g from Vulpeus to unicornis), does it affect to our current status? I mean like personal level, keyblades, medals that I have earned. Will the status be the same or reset to 1 and I lost all the medals?

I plan to change my union, but I'm hesitate to do it.

And also, is it possible if I leave the team that I created while I'm still the team leader?

Thank you for the answers, all!