Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)

Oh yeah, I have a guide on how to evolve the medals from one rank to the next!

Here's the guide:

Medal Evolution Guide

As you go about your game, you will begin to struggle finding better medals and uses for the Duckling medals due to your maxed out medals! Well not to worry. You can actually EVOLVE your medals once they have reached their max level. When you are choosing a medal to upgrade, click the button on the Right of the Submenu, as shown below.

post-54962-0-63614000-1441578798_thumb.png

This will then bring you to the EVOLVE screen.

post-54962-0-08725800-1441578844_thumb.png

When your medal has reached its max level and you have the correct "material" medals, you can evolve your medal to the next rank, and it will be stronger AND be able to continue levelling by returning to level one! As you can see here, the medal is 1-Star rarity, but the medal on the right of it shows the outcome of the evolution. And the stats of each are shown on the right side of the screen.

Congrats! You now know how to evolve your medals in Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X!

Oh yeah, I have a guide on how to evolve the medals from one rank to the next!

Here's the guide:

Medal Evolution Guide

As you go about your game, you will begin to struggle finding better medals and uses for the Duckling medals due to your maxed out medals! Well not to worry. You can actually EVOLVE your medals once they have reached their max level. When you are choosing a medal to upgrade, click the button on the Right of the Submenu, as shown below.

Posted ImageScreenshot_2015-09-06-18-32-11.png

This will then bring you to the EVOLVE screen.

Posted ImageScreenshot_2015-09-06-18-32-21.png

When your medal has reached its max level and you have the correct "material" medals, you can evolve your medal to the next rank, and it will be stronger AND be able to continue levelling by returning to level one! As you can see here, the medal is 1-Star rarity, but the medal on the right of it shows the outcome of the evolution. And the stats of each are shown on the right side of the screen.

Congrats! You now know how to evolve your medals in Kingdom Hearts: Unchained X!

Where do you get the special medals though, such as the Flora/Fauna/Merryweather or Sorcerer Mickey ones?

Where do you get the special medals though, such as the Flora/Fauna/Merryweather or Sorcerer Mickey ones?

From the daily missions yet to come on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. In the "Advice and Tips" Topic in the Unchains X forums, I have made an explanation of this. Here's the link to that topic:Advice and Tips

Ok. I got a question regarding, the "starting the game part". The part where you put the year/month of when you were born, is that some kind of "birthday feature"? 

It's to get your age I believe

How do I switch my alliance?How do I switch my alliance?

If you go to your options (bottom selection in the MENU tabs) then you should see a button with a two clan logos with an arrow in between them. Tap this and it should bring you to a screen where you may change your clan. (Please join Anguis :3 )

If you go to your options (bottom selection in the MENU tabs) then you should see a button with a two clan logos with an arrow in between them. Tap this and it should bring you to a screen where you may change your clan. (Please join Anguis :3 )

And I think it costs jewel to change unions.

I'm still lost on how to join a team. When I click on the two buddy icon, I'm taken to this creen with three blue bars that have red buttons in them. I would post a screen cap, but I don't know how to do, I'm afraid. What do I do? I'm so lost, lol!

I'm still lost on how to join a team. When I click on the two buddy icon, I'm taken to this creen with three blue bars that have red buttons in them. I would post a screen cap, but I don't know how to do, I'm afraid. What do I do? I'm so lost, lol!

It's in the guide. :P

Then click the icon with the two buddies, or the 4th button reading left to right. Once you click it, a screen with 3 options will appear:

Create a team
Join a team
Management

In order to create a team, click the first red box and a pop-up like this will appear:

From the daily missions yet to come on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. In the "Advice and Tips" Topic in the Unchains X forums, I have made an explanation of this. Here's the link to that topic:Advice and Tips

Doesn´t work...

Can someone also please enlighten us about skills? Few of my medals have them. How exactly do you get them and or level up them? Tia. :D

My understanding is special Scrooge units that we can't get quite yet give the skills.  You can feed a guy with a skill to another without or with the same one for a 20% chance to give that skill / level it up.  (75% if its a 5 star your feeding).  

Also, I've been locked on Keyblade level 8 for far longer than is okay (I should be like 15+ easy by now...) all because of these stupid tall water bottles.  Anyone know where to get the Thin water bottle thing?

My understanding is special Scrooge units that we can't get quite yet give the skills.  You can feed a guy with a skill to another without or with the same one for a 20% chance to give that skill / level it up.  (75% if its a 5 star your feeding).  

Also, I've been locked on Keyblade level 8 for far longer than is okay (I should be like 15+ easy by now...) all because of these stupid tall water bottles.  Anyone know where to get the Thin water bottle thing?

I got a dagobert (scrooge) medal from a raid boss so we can already get them.

The thin water bottles can be found at the crossroads in Wonderland.

hello guys i just got in kh13 and man this site is awesome :D i also play unchained x and im lvl 67 (not so pro just grinding) and i just created a team named KEYBLADE PROS  ( :D) so i was wondering if u would like to join me its boring to be all alone in a japanese game :( btw my union is anguis oh and my ID is 654640 if u want to search me

Edited by T.D.F.A.

hello guys i just got in kh13 and man this site is awesome :D i also play unchained x and im lvl 67 (not so pro just grinding) and i just created a team named KEYBLADE PROS  ( :D) so i was wondering if u would like to join me its boring to be all alone in a japanese game :( btw my union is anguis oh and my ID is 654640 if u want to search me

Oh, I already created a party for the KH13 Anguis group. If you want to join, you'll first have to leave your group you've created, then I can take it from there. Of course, I'll need your player ID to send the invite. Here's the link for more info about our team we're making: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90344-unchained-x-anguis-party-jp-english/We hope you'll join! :)

Do they every day a two hour maintenance?! The server are always from 04:00 - 06:00AM (japanese time) down. In Germany it´s from 9-11pm. Best time to play ._.