Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ - Player's Guide (continuously updated)

A friend of mine was asking if there's was a way to reroll without re-downloading the data.

I didn't bother when I started playing, but I'm wondering about it now.

If you are talking about the jewel draw, then no.

I'm just trying to get it out there that modders are hogging the top ten of every union. My vulpes party has been the #1 legitimate party for a week now and my players are discouraged that every week we go from 5 to 11 because of all the modders. most parties in the top 10 have less that 5 people in them. My members have worked really hard at maintaining our spot at number 1 and i this kind they deserve the rewards being taken from us by people who disrespect this great game square has put out there for us, if you ask me all theset modders are the traitor of light xD

anyone wish there was a weekly event to get more jewels it is really annoying only being able to only get them from every 5 quests or so!!! I wish there was any other option besides spending money on this game for jewels 

anyone wish there was a weekly event to get more jewels it is really annoying only being able to only get them from every 5 quests or so!!! I wish there was any other option besides spending money on this game for jewels 

There is in JP Unchained X. We might get it at one point.

does any one know best way to get crystal stones i always need them

If you mean mythril, there are special quests to obtain gems, crystals and stones on Saturday and Sunday.

Edited by Captain Swagblader

Hey everyone, verily new to this forum. So quick question, is there a way to change the percentage on a fully guilted medal? For example, I just leveled my stitch medal and got 10%....the lowest which really stinks and I would love to re-roll or change it. My thought is that if I fused another 6* stitch with my fully leveled one that it would re-roll the percentage. Is this correct? Or is this just a waste of resources?

I have no idea if this is the right place to ask this (I don't know if we're allowed to make a topic for what I'm about to ask nor is there a 'help' thread), but I am desperately hoping someone will have an answer...

I had to uninstall the app on my phone, but I made sure to backup my data by logging on to my Facebook account beforehand. Now, when I tried to reinstall and migrate data, I keep getting this error message:

Specified Facebook account is not linked. (E:61-0002)

I am not sure why this has appeared and I'm extremely distraught because I've been playing the NA version constantly since release and made lots of progress. I have also already made in-app purchases rounding to almost $100 altogether (not in one sitting). I've sent Square-Enix a support request (hoping the one provided in the Google Play store is the correct one), but I don't know how long it'll take for them to respond. :(

Would anyone be able to shed some light on this issue? I pretty much made an account just to ask this (Hello, btw!) because doing a Google search wasn't getting me any answers... I just hate the fact that I'll have to start all over again. I really don't want to, and if SE support can't find a solution, I'll probably have to drop the game entirely (which sucks because I honest-to-goodness enjoyed the hell out of it).

Hey everyone, verily new to this forum. So quick question, is there a way to change the percentage on a fully guilted medal? For example, I just leveled my stitch medal and got 10%....the lowest which really stinks and I would love to re-roll or change it. My thought is that if I fused another 6* stitch with my fully leveled one that it would re-roll the percentage. Is this correct? Or is this just a waste of resources?

That is correct. Another 6* stitch will re-roll guilt. Note: If the new guilt is lower than the older guilt, it will not stick. However, if the new guilt is higher, the guilt becomes that percentage. So the guilt can never lower, only get higher.

But hope RNG is on your side. 

That is correct. Another 6* stitch will re-roll guilt. Note: If the new guilt is lower than the older guilt, it will not stick. However, if the new guilt is higher, the guilt becomes that percentage. So the guilt can never lower, only get higher.

But hope RNG is on your side. 

Thanks for answering my question! Appreciate the help :)

Okay, so this may sound a little ridiculous but it's been driving me nuts and I can't find the answer anywhere...

Sometimes, especially in the higher and most recently added story quests (Underworld 300+), your enemies will have little "speech" bubbles depicting either a defense or strength boost within them. For example, a little shield or sword with either an up or down arrow next to them. I know that this means their defense or attack has been temporarily boosted, and it shows a number for how many turns it is up, but sometimes it flashes different colors - either red, blue, or green.

Does this mean that if you attack when the defense shield background is green, and you use a red medal, that it will break their defense easier or something? I don't get it! Or does it mean you should be using a medal of the corresponding color? For example, if it's flashing a green bubble with a defense shield image in it, should you use a green medal??

It's so hard to put this into words. I'm hoping someone can either help me or point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Okay, so this may sound a little ridiculous but it's been driving me nuts and I can't find the answer anywhere...

Sometimes, especially in the higher and most recently added story quests (Underworld 300+), your enemies will have little "speech" bubbles depicting either a defense or strength boost within them. For example, a little shield or sword with either an up or down arrow next to them. I know that this means their defense or attack has been temporarily boosted, and it shows a number for how many turns it is up, but sometimes it flashes different colors - either red, blue, or green.

Does this mean that if you attack when the defense shield background is green, and you use a red medal, that it will break their defense easier or something? I don't get it! Or does it mean you should be using a medal of the corresponding color? For example, if it's flashing a green bubble with a defense shield image in it, should you use a green medal??

It's so hard to put this into words. I'm hoping someone can either help me or point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

It means that the enemy will take less damage from attacks with that particular attribute - for instance, if there is a red shield, the enemy has higher defense from Power attacks, and the same for Speed and Magic. If it flashes all three, then it means it has a Power, Speed and Magic defense. The only way to override it is to use Black Coat Mickey's special attack (which deals non-elemental damage) or use an Alice medal to get rid of it.

Is there a list of the non-Jewel medals that you farm in Story mode? I want to know if Goofy Ver. B is Jewels only or not.

Any version B is going to be jewels.

The list of farmable medals is:

Power:  Wakka, Goofy Ver. A, Paine, Pence, Young Hercules

Speed:  Tidus, KH Sora Ver. A, Rikku, Hayner, Stitch

Magic:  Selphie, Donald Ver. A, Yuna, Olette, Jiminy Cricket

There's also others... non-battle:  Cheshire Cat, Merlin, Fairy Godmother, Yen Sid, Fantasia Mickey, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Moogles of course.

Check out this Google doc to get some ideas on what missions have what medals:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRtE_piELQXebleCS9Sx8H92C9AKSHRZeUtEpvgyCnA/edit#gid=1200423490

Edited by Marisol