Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ninkoro

[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party

Here is my ID, add me in the party, and please add my sister, her ID is 39258Posted Imageplease

hey guys please feel free to add me. ID# is:419549 my ingame name is EpiCure. Im loving this game so far. I also find Vulpeus super adorable.

The servers are currently down atm. Hope to play soon. :biggrin: :biggrin:

IGN: Chloe

ID#: 14431

So here's my information, please add me if you will.  Will be much more fun in a group of english speaking comrades :)

IGN:  Emu

ID:  671565

NVM figured it out.  Please invite me :)  Can't wait to join

My ingame nick is Kaite and my ID is 559002. I would love to play this with some english speaking people!

Ign: madfurry

Id: 723319

IGN: Yuki

ID: 1083123

Please invite me :D I joined the Game today. Played Chi too, but was unable to connect the Account :(

IGN: Hereisme

ID: 694575

Invite me fast as possible

IGN: Sperrens

ID: 250757

I'm still lower level but hope to grind and catch up soon!

I have 2 accounts one on my tablet i keep at home and one on my iphone i take on the go

Tablet:

Name- Fuyu

ID-1062717

Iphone:

Name-Montell (my name)

ID-458450

Tried changing my union but a message popped up, but idk what it said and I don't get an option for changing it once I click it to go away

Woaw, sorry everyone, school started and i forgot to check this thread. Ill add you all within the next couple of hours! As for godskey, try taking a screenshot of the box and use the goog translate app or post it here.

I have a vulpeus party of 8 people at the moment if anyone wants to join tell me your ID!

make your own thread dude lol we got 20 people.Ok so i sent out the invites, if you didnt get one it means you're already in a party(you mightve accidently made your own). Just follow the steps in the first post and tell me when youve done so. Edited by Ninkoro

I've got the invitation but did something wrong D: Now the Message is gone. Gam you send another Dx

Sent! Btw right now we have 29/30 party members lol, but alot of them are jpn only speakers. Within 24hrs im going to find out which ones are and remove them, since this party is meant to aid english speakers.

make your own thread dude lol we got 20 people.Ok so i sent out the invites, if you didnt get one it means you're already in a party(you mightve accidently made your own). Just follow the steps in the first post and tell me when youve done so.

Think I accidentally made my own party, was wondering why I didn't get an invite, haha xD Could you please send me invite again? My IGN is Chloe and my ID is 14431 :)

Think I accidentally made my own party, was wondering why I didn't get an invite, haha xD Could you please send me invite again? My IGN is Chloe and my ID is 14431 :)

Lol np, happens alot. Invite was sent!