Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ninkoro

[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party

Currently the servers are down for me, but my ingame name is Isaiah :)

Sweet, servers are up again so tell me your ID and ill send the request.

IGN: KrygerID: 429881Wouldn't mind joining some fellow english players :0

Cool, i sent the invite. Edited by Ninkoro

Vulpeus is the Fox (Yellow) uh, faction right?

IGN: AJ

ID: 8433

Thing is, 8433 is my old phone password. The numerical number pad on old flip phones, the letters on the numbers 8, 4, 3 and 3 were T I F F. Short for Tiffany, my best friend and whose last name starts with K and I, so I used to call her Kairi since I used to misspell it as Kiari. Basically I'm a bit creeped out right now. Very sketched out because we started talking again after a year of ignoring each other due to stupid reasons. Must be Destiny. Lol.

Vulpeus is the Fox (Yellow) uh, faction right?IGN: AJID: 8433Thing is, 8433 is my old phone password. The numerical number pad on old flip phones, the letters on the numbers 8, 4, 3 and 3 were T I F F. Short for Tiffany, my best friend and whose last name starts with K and I, so I used to call her Kairi since I used to misspell it as Kiari. Basically I'm a bit creeped out right now. Very sketched out because we started talking again after a year of ignoring each other due to stupid reasons. Must be Destiny. Lol.

Lol wow that is supper strange, especially since most ID's ive seen are 6Digit. That's literally fate lmao.Once servers are back up i'll send an invite, so keep your eyes peeled.

Gotcha. How can I find it?

I've never been on the recieving end, but just go to the party menu, and try each button there until you get a screen that has "KH13 Vulpeus" with the character "Myoru" next to it, and hit accept.It says you're already in a party, so follow my steps in the first post on how to leave a party (you may have just accedentally created one), and tell me when you've left.EDIT: Oh wait, your union is lepardus Lol. Sorry Vulpeus is the fox. If you still want to join our party, you can switch to vulpeus, but if not then its fine. Maybe you should start a party for other english players who chose lepardus? Edited by Ninkoro

In my stupor, I accidentally think i declined the invite. :x resend please?

Lol no prob, the japanese is easy to confuse people. Hey if you dont mind, could you post a quick instruction on how to accept a party request so its easier for others?

How can I change unions?

In the settings menu, you'll see a button with on animal face changing to another. However, it does cost jewels to do this, so you might not want to switch.

hey guys please feel free to add me. ID# is:1743115my ingame name is EpiCure. Im loving this game so far. I also find Vulpeus super adorable.

The servers are currently down atm. Hope to play soon. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Epi Carrero

So here's my information, please add me if you will.  Will be much more fun in a group of english speaking comrades :)

IGN:  Emu

ID:  671565

NVM figured it out.  Please invite me :)  Can't wait to join

Edited by Emuemuman