Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ninkoro

[Vulpeus]Kingdom Hearts Unchained X English party

Is there still a place in the party? I just got Ux, and I'd love to join.

Do you have to be on a certain level for this party? xD

Is there still a place in the party? I just got Ux, and I'd love to join.

Do you have to be on a certain level for this party? xD

Yup there's spaces open, and no level requirement!

Make sure you read the first post for rules and party availability.

Hi, I’d like to join too if I can!IGN: HikariID: 288013

Unfortunately it says you're already in a party.

If you don't think you are, you might have created your own party by accident. There's a guide on the first page that can help you leave the party if you still want to join ours.

Invite sent! Welcome :)

Strange. I did get an invitation, but it seems like I can't accept it. Could you send me one again, please? ^^

Strange. I did get an invitation, but it seems like I can't accept it. Could you send me one again, please? ^^

Sorry for taking so long, but invite was resent!

If you're having some troubles accepting the invite, there's a tutorial to help on the first page of this thread.

Edited by Ninkoro

Hi I was wondering if you had any more spots left? I want to be in active team and my rank 214 ...

Yup we have spots, I haven't updated the first post in awhile but we usually get between rank 50 - 100 on a weekly basis. Just post your ID and ill send an invite.

Yup we have spots, I haven't updated the first post in awhile but we usually get between rank 50 - 100 on a weekly basis. Just post your ID and ill send an invite.

Nevermind, I'm switiching to Ursus to get better individual rewards...but thanks!!! 

Nevermind, I'm switiching to Ursus to get better individual rewards...but thanks!!!

That's probably a good idea Lol, no problem. If you ever come back to vulpeus we'll probably still be here.

I used to be a Unicornis but due to some technical issues I had to restart from the beginning and decided to become a Vulpeus, cause I think they need the support.

Name: Vaughn

ID:2689252