Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kyungshidae

What do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.9 remix could be?

What do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.9 remix could be?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Kingdom Hearts 2.9 remix could be?

• 1.5 and 2.5 Remix plus Dream Drop Distance
    • Dream Drop Distance and Birth By Sleep Volume 2
    • Just an HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance
    • Dream Drop Distance and a KH3 demo
    • Something Else? Tell us below!

I'm going with the KH3D HD Remaster + KHIII Demo.  But, the only bad thing about that would be that only the PS4 version would have the demo, hence the PS3 version wouldn't.  I really don't know what to make of this!  But for now, that's what I'm going with!

I do NOT want 1.5 and 2.5 on another game. Are you kidding me? All that hard work platinum-ing all of them and you want me to do it AGAIN? Go home square you're drunk!

Anyways I think it's DDD with a KH3 Prologue demo; the demo would be toned down for ps3. Maybe even KHBBSV2 Movie? though I doubt they'd make it a whole game...

I voted for DDDHD and BBSV2, because that is what I would want it to be, but chances are it is just 1.5+2.5 with DDDHD and possibly a Kh3 demo since the attraction flow is listed.

1) I'd say that all I can think of is it could have been a typo of 2.5. Might not be too. 

2) KH:DDD HD ReMix would make sense on PS3, but would make MORE sense for PS4 so you could use the touch pad on the controller for what you'd use on the second screen of the 3DS. 

3) If 1.5+2.5 came out on PS4, I'd love it. Strictly because there'd be no way my brother could make excuses to not play the game now. 

^My thoughts on this. 

I'm thinking it's the long fabled BBSv2, and a DDD movie. 

the wikipedia page on KH games states that it was said DDD wasn't ever going to be redone in HD, and I honestly believe that. At best, as with the DS games, it'll possibly be BBv2, with DDD as a cutscene movie. Or just BBsv2. Or a demo for KH3, with the attraction flow mention. Unless that was the DDD system, and it was a typo

Or this is all a little trolling to get the KH fans excited.

Edited by Jack Vladimir Frost

I think everyone forgets an important fact regarding the rules games have to follow to sell on the PS4. there are a couple but the most important one from sony is that your game must have a digital copy which can be purchased and downloaded. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 , 2.5 and possibly even DDD can't be sold as digital copies due to licensing issues. want proof? KH 1.5 , 2.5 dont have digital versions. DDD doesn't have an electronic version in the 3DS store. in other words its unlikely that they will create a ps4 version of these games seeing how it can't be sold digitally. Why? Because Utada Hikaru's song plays in all 3 games. she never allowed disney to sell the game digitally due to her music. Now if that licensing issue went away. Awsome! however i doubt that this has happened. Just my 2 cents. thanks for reading guys...and girls :D

Edit - Sorry Dearly Beloved is in Dream Drop not Utada.

Edited by Masterfreakse

i think if it is real then it is probaly 

1. and HD version of Kingdom Hearts 3d( Cant wait to see how they adapt the touchscreen functionality for both ps3 and ps4)

2. maybe a kh3 demo maybe(hopefully if so they also release it for the xbox one so i could play it)

I think 2.9 is a Kingdom Hearts 3 prolouge like Ground Zeroes was to The Phantom Pain. Think of it as an early look at what the game will be like and we will also be introduced to the beginning of the game story wise, maybe even showing Sora obtain his new outfit. If you look back at the beginning of KH2 with the Roxas prolouge, just imagine that being a separate game but most likely more meaty, introducing us to the new gameplay features, such as attraction flow and keyblade transformation.

The fact attraction flow is said to be in it, instantly makes me believe it's a prolouge considering attraction flow is new to the series.

I'd be very happy with a Dream Drop Distance HD but I don't know how it would work on ps3.

Edited by MrZhuzh

It's most likely a collection of 1.5, 2.5 and an HD remake of Dream Drop Distance.

If this turns out to be real, I just have to say...

I told you so! I told all of you that Dream Drop Distance HD was coming! xD

EDIT: By the way, it can't be a KH3 demo cause why would they make a demo of KH3 (which is coming out on the PS4) on a PS3? That literally makes no sense. -_-

Edited by Master Eraqus

it could also be a little game before Kingdom.hearts 3 like metal gear solid did with Metal Gear Solid Type 0 because if you think carefully when you read the content in the post he says Boss Planning and why would you need to plan for bosses if it was just a remake and also the other development aspects he says he is in hint to that he is working on a new tittle by saying game idea planning once again why would you need to think of ideas for a remake. And you may think oh that could just be the demo but the thing is all the job listing he has there refer to it all being new content if he was doing a remake then in the list.would be different jobs he does in the team to help with the remake because I doubt he sits there and doesn't help at all with the remake side of things so that could mean one thing it is possible there won't be a remake at all just a little KH3 prequel

Kingdom Hearts 3D Remastered with Kingdom Shader graphics alongside a demo of Kingdom Hearts 3.

Hey guys and girls

Here is what I hope that Kingdom Hearts 2.9 will be:

• Kingdom Hearts 3D: [Dream Drop Distance] HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep ~Volume Two~
  • Kingdom Hearts III Demo / Prequel

This will follow the formula that I.5 and II.5 followed with three games.

If this game turns out to be real, then perhaps this is what Square Enix's "secret title" is at Tokyo Game Show.

Have a good day everyone  :biggrin:

If it is 1.5 and 2.5, WHY would they re-release it onto the PS3? If there is bug fixes, why not release a patch for the games? I've heard that the HD remixes have so many bugs and glitches and I haven't seen them in my game. I would like it to be a DDD HD launch. Anything else, i'm sceptical for.  

In an interview Nomura mentioned re-releasing KH3 for people who haven't played previous games in the series. But, because it's on PS3, it probably isn't. I have huge doubts that this is real, because it would go against Square's confirmations. Stuff like this pops up all the time in the gaming world, so I think it's best to ignore it until Square ever brings it up.

Edited by A Heartless Nobody