Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which PlayStation devices do you own or have owned?

Which PlayStation devices do you own or have owned?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation devices do you own or have owned?

• PlayStation 1
    • PlayStation 2
    • PlayStation 3
    • PlayStation 4
    • PlayStation Portable
    • PlayStation Vita
    • Other devices. Comment below.

Right now, I currently own a PS2, a PS3 and a PSP!  I haven't gotten myself a PS4 yet because I'm still waiting for Kingdom Hearts III to come out so I can buy the game with a console in a bundle, if said bundle gets planned for release, which I surely hope so! But yeah, Sony is my favorite console manufacturer! :D

Lets see we owned a playstion 1, we had it for awhile too, and all I ever played on it was crash bandicoot and this spongebob game(that game was my life) and then 1 of my brothers bought a ps2 when it came out and i remember watching them play KH1 and KH2(thats where my obsession started lol) i only remember playing KH2 though....anyways then my brother got the ps3 2 years ago and not too long ago got a ps4 so basically everything except for a ps vista and psp, although i have a brother who owned one and let me play on it from time to time..

1,2,3,PSP

My dad bought the 1 when i was like 3 because he wanted to play them mature games like dino crisis and tomb raider.

Got the 2 ironically when the 3 had been out for awhile, when i was 12.

Bought the psp the day BBS came out (got that silver edition)

Got the 3 two christmas' ago, when I was 17.

I was brought up as a firm Sonyian

I own every PlayStation console, every Xbox too for that matter, and most of Nintendo's. I prefer PlayStation overall, though. The PlayStation was my 1st console ever, then I got a PS2 much later until 2008 (I played the first KH at the end of the year and became an absolute fan), then I got a PSPgo on launch day, a PS3 on 2009, I sold my PSPgo and bought a PSP 3000 when I learned Birth by Sleep was only going to come out on UMD.

I bought a PS Vita very close to launch and a PS4 on launch day, both are my favorite consoles and I use them much more over my Xbox One, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS. =)

Edited by gracideadude013

Own a PS2, PS3, a Vita, and I share a PS4 with my brother.

Out of all of these, I must say I love my Vita the most despite it having the second smallest library of games that I have so far. There are some games I've got my eye on, but stuff that sometimes goes on sale is what really catches my interest. I'm especially loving the PSP games available, but it doesn't have the whole library, so I might get a PSP in the future.

I have owned all of them up to PS3 (wich means PSX, PS2, PS3 and PSP), but now I have no PS2 and a friend of mine has borrowed my PSX, so I've got a PS3 and a PSP at the moment.

I'm not buying a PS4 until KH3 is released in my area, and if its got a special version for KH3, I'll get that (if it isn't too expensive), just like what I did with my 3DS (at the same time as DDD) and my PS3 (three or four months after KH1.5), although those aren't the games I most played. I've got absolutley no intention of buying a PSVita, I'll buy a Wii U before that.