Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

KHUX Show off your avatar!

How do you screenshot on an android phone?

Power and volume down buttons. But it might differ on devices. My Samsung tablet is power and home buttons.

Here's my current look:

Posted Image

Most of the costumes so far (level 33) aren't really great, imo.

Edited by Rinax

Here's two of my current and favorite outfits. I designed the one with yellow hair to look similar to Yang Xio Long from RWBY. I missed the terra and Aqua colesium outfits though and now I'm sad.

post-58420-0-56658600-1487020702_thumb.png

post-58420-0-71945900-1487020798_thumb.png

Edited by King Arthur

Here is mine¡! Even tho i am a f2p, because I have no choice, I just achieved lvl285. I really love this Devious maid Avatar¡! Too bad other avatar boards are... the same same. I really don't like the gummi ship pilot suits or the bear suits... ( -_-)

Here is mine¡! Even tho i am a f2p, because I have no choice, I just achieved lvl285. I really love this Devious maid Avatar¡! Too bad other avatar boards are... the same same. I really don't like the gummi ship pilot suits or the bear suits... ( -_-)

post-65855-0-83565400-1490661086_thumb.png

Since my character-avatar is that of a black cat, and black cats are among my favorites... ^_^ I've kept the Mr. Mew head and tail to go along well with the Org. XIII cloak!  Until there's another outfit I actually want for my avatar to put on, it's going to stay that way lol.

post-76414-0-01361900-1521523887_thumb.png

Here's mine. I rarely change much about them. Also I only play from time to time because I think the way they are treating this game, especially the English versions, is really pathetic.

Yes I know my medals would say otherwise about how I play this game. But I am so burned out on this game it's not even funny.

post-45320-0-61816600-1521558163_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hero of Winds

It's easy! Take a screenshot with your Avatar in it, whether it be standing, fighting a particular heartless, or anything else you can come up with!

And then, posting it here will allow us to see what you've come up with!

Here's one of mine: (I'd put more, but the attach files tool is limiting the size I can put in. :P )

How did you capture the image of your avatar? 

How did you capture the image of your avatar?

Depending on your device, there are various methods of taking screenshots. For one example, you can hold down the Power Button + Home Button, and that will take a picture of your current screen. Another example could be a setting on your device that allows you to simply have a button for screenshots. Depending on your device, you can try one or both of these methods. As for my image in particular, I took it on my Android Tablet, and I used the screenshot button that appears when I turn on the option for it in my device's settings. Hope that helps!

Rock on!