Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Eric Quesada_38371

KHUX Failure when receiving data from the peer

I was playing unchained X and all of a sudden the app closed by it self ( might be some RAM problem I'm having) but when I restarted the app I got this error "Failure when receiving data from the peer"  ( it was written in english )

does anyone here any idea what that means?

Same here. What does this mean? *Lightbulb* What if they have caught on to us and updated the game to prevent outsiders like us from slowing down the game by preventing us from updating, while allowing Japan to update freely? (Random idea, to be honest)

Same here. What does this mean? *Lightbulb* What if they have caught on to us and updated the game to prevent outsiders like us from slowing down the game by preventing us from updating, while allowing Japan to update freely? (Random idea, to be honest)

Nonononoo mine is doing that too. If you are right I'm going to die insiddeeeeeee.

Please just be maintenance stuff pleasssee. I love this game too much and have spent waaayy too much time on it.

ahh im pathetic

EDIT: Never mind it's maintenance  xD 

Edited by TheEightMelodies