Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gwynbleidd

What would you like Kingdom Hearts 2.9 to be?

Personally, I'd much rather Kingdom Hearts 2.9 be an ultimate collection which contains DDD HD and the past two collections on PS4. There is the idea of something similar to MGS:GZ, but I wouldn't really want that as I'd much rather experience everything in Kingdom Hearts III. Additionally, this isn't possible since the Unreal Engine 4 doesn't run on PS3, which means a KH3 Demo isn't at all possible.

I can just imagine all the past games at 60fps!

I've yet to play DDD yet, so I am really excited either way!

How about you?

Edited by Unknown Figure

I just want HD3D, and KH3 demo. Anything else with BBSv2 or Chi would be great, or even playable Days and Re:Coded would be awesome (even though that definitely won't happen)

I just don't want the Remixes to be in it because I just bought a PS3 last week for the Remixes... And I will cry if I just wasted all that money. x.x

I just want it to be KH 3D and nothing else. Hopefully even a Final Mix version to make it more up to par for a PS3/PS4 title.

If it's a new KH game, it'll be nice since we finally get a console KH game, but I'll be slightly disappointed since there won't be a HD remake of 3D.

I'd be fine with just an HD remix of Dream Drop Distance. I really want to play that one, but I don't want to buy another console just for it...
Birth By Sleep Volume II would be a nice bonus, but I think that and HD DDD would really delay the development of KH3... Maybe...

KH3D in HD is my main guess, considering it says it's for PS3 and PS4. But my other guess is a KH3 demo similar to Episode Duscae for FFXV that gives us a tiny peek into the very beginning of the game.

After all, since it's 2.9, that means it's extremely close to 3.