Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gwynbleidd

What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?

-That they will be to soft with the final battle.

-To short

-No playable Riku

-Not much dark.

Well, KH3 is said to be the darkest entry in the Saga. We can only hope it will be dark! I'm sure it will. ;)

Look, I'm going to say this right now.  No matter how Kingdom Hearts III ends up being, I'll love the game no matter what, just like I've loved all the other entries in the series!  Because really, just the fact that I'll have the game will make me really happy!  But, the only thing I'd say I'm worried about is what Unknown stated: That people who've only played the main entries will bash KHIII for its story!  It'll make me so mad if people criticize the game for that!  It's their fault for not playing every game in the Xehanort Saga!

And well, the only other fears I have are that Port Royal and Pride Lands might not return and that the game will be short.  But, I have faith that Nomura will make this entry in the series the longest yet! :D

So yeah, I'm pretty positive about the game, but I just hope it's the longest game in the series, considering its the finale of the Xehanort Saga! X_X

I'm afraid that the proactivity of the main characters will be limited because of Xehanort's perfect plan.

Especially Terra and Eraqus.

After all that buildup in both Blank Points and the interviews, if they don't deliver something epic---or anything at all, for that matter---I will take my KH3 disk and go AVGN all over it.

Edited by Alan Smithee

Look, I'm going to say this right now.  No matter how Kingdom Hearts III ends up being, I'll love the game no matter what, just like I've loved all the other entries in the series!  Because really, just the fact that I'll have the game will make me really happy!  But, the only thing I'd say I'm worried about is what Unknown stated: That people who've only played the main entries will bash KHIII for its story!  It'll make me so mad if people criticize the game for that!  It's their fault for not playing every game in the Xehanort Saga!

And well, the only other fears I have are that Port Royal and Pride Lands might not return and that the game will be short.  But, I have faith that Nomura will make this entry in the series the longest yet! :D

So yeah, I'm pretty positive about the game, but I just hope it's the longest game in the series, considering its the finale of the Xehanort Saga! X_X

They don't even have to play the games since they can just watch lets plays, or movies made from the cut scenes which only takes a few hours, but they just don't take advantage of that.

That the combat will be as bad as it was in BBS and DDD...BBS having overpowered commands and 2 characters that cant die as long as you smash square and DDD having enemies that dont flinch at all unless you spam the flowmotion moves...Thats pretty much my only fear. Luckily it seems to have gone back to the MP system and its a "main" game so my fears are probably for nothing. 

I'd say the combat was much better and expanded upon in the Osaka games. Though it could have used some polish, it changed things up and made magic much more useful. Though the command deck will be missed, it's nice to see flowmation back, albeit slightly toned down. (Also, your two statements are exagerations.)

But anyway, my second biggest fear is as Master Eraqus said: Star Wars and Marvel getting in.

What's my biggest? That the game won't offer closure and leave a major plotline open.

I'd say the combat was much better and expanded upon in the Osaka games. Though it could have used some polish, it changed things up and made magic much more useful. Though the command deck will be missed, it's nice to see flowmation back, albeit slightly toned down. (Also, your two statements are exagerations.)

But anyway, my second biggest fear is as Master Eraqus said: Star Wars and Marvel getting in.

What's my biggest? That the game won't offer closure and leave a major plotline open.

If i can dodge a goddamn megaflare by simply smashing one button there is something wrong with the combat system of the game. And thats all i have to say. 

Since everyone has so high expectations, I feared that they won't make it half-cooked. For me I'd prefer it to be released in 2018 in exchange for the becoming the best game ever. :)

Having a long development time doesn't necessarily guarantee that something will be good

Not being able to replay boss. The Mirage Arena in BBS is fine for only Unversed bosses. And in DDD you can get to certain areas to replay bosses but you have to basically be level 99 to stand a chance. I want a way to replay ANY boss in the game and now matter how strong or weak I am in level, the boss's stats, health and even additional abilities so that the fight would be fair yet challenging.

My personal biggest fear? I wouldn't use the word "fear", per se. Though I fear the inclusion of myself in said game will be lacking. Near non existent. It's been quite a while since that boy with the spikey hair has  been around these waters and I've got a feeling he, and his big shiny key will not be showing up any time soon.

I went back to port royal for grinding

Even if Drive Forms return, we definitely won't be getting Valor, Master or Final since Sora will lose the ability to dual wield after returning Ventus' heart.

Actually Ventus' Heart ONLY affects how many Keyblades he can hold. KH2 clothing affects his drives. So he will still contain the power and the forms will stay the same(unless Nomura changes things). Therefore (and thank goodnees) when Ventus' heart is release Sora will lose no power but will sadly lose a Keyblade from his forms (although I've found Anti Form the coolest out of the 6 forms).

Also what worries me the most is that the forms won't have an important aspect to the story (or won't show up at all).

Really it would be mainly Anti Form that I'm talking about. Nomura could make it become selective when Sora starts considering some Dark power to help strengthen his heart and the be resistant to the Darkness w/o being manipulated into it but because he thought about it for some time, that'll be the 1st to not be manipulated AND use it for good the 1st time around. And as he gets better with Darkness he gets some Dark spells that may or may not be exclusive the Anti Form and make it become stronger and gets more skill (also it'll be cool if it's appearance either became more fierce or got add on's.) 

While Sora doesn't really need that he may realize that the Darkness in his heart is just as important as Light since they both make his being and that instead of ignoring his Darkness he should nurture it. 

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

Oh and I know I already left a comment but I want to add some other things

-Text Bubble Cutscenes

-None of the original characters of proper interaction (like lets say Aqua & Lea)

-Less Final Fantasy

-No Replayable Bosses

-Only playing as Sora because I would love to play as Aqua, Riku or Xion

-Xion's fate. Because Xion is best Nobody ;-;

-Disapointing ending & final boss

-Bad soundtrack

-Or our expectations ruining the game's experience

-Sora not facing Twilight Thorn. Because that is the only Nobody he's never faced, the only Nobody boss that's not an organization member & Sora was supposed to face a Twilight Thorn in the trailer for DDD but was not in the final product.

-And not know who Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia & Larxene's somebodies or role in the story now

They don't fix Donald's mechanics and he still never heals you properlyOn a serious note; I'd hate for it to not live up to the standards everyone is setting for it, and people going off the game series or something because of it :c

I'm sure that with all the time that they've had, it will be the best one yet. If they need to delay the game - delay it. I don't care. The game needs to keep up the franchise's reputation and meet our demands! It will, we shouldn't worry. ;)