Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gwynbleidd

What is your BIGGEST fear for Kingdom Hearts III?

I'm just really worried about the combat system and balancing. KH2 was so well done with it's combat system and then to take a downgrade to a deck command battle system really threw me off. I got use to it but it wasn't the same since I found myself just spamming commands instead of actually trying to go for combo attacks. Woof.

I trust Nomura with that. KH3 is the first big title since the release of KH2 and he knows that. All spinoff titles that released after KH2 were just fillers to make the story more complex and since KH3 will be developed on the next gen consoles we will see something huge that will be better than KH2.

I'm just really worried about the combat system and balancing. KH2 was so well done with it's combat system and then to take a downgrade to a deck command battle system really threw me off. I got use to it but it wasn't the same since I found myself just spamming commands instead of actually trying to go for combo attacks. Woof.

It has been confirmed that KH3 will continue and expand upon KH2's combat system.

My biggest fear is that there are loose ends when the game wraps up. I want to know everything about Xehanort and his plans by the time we beat him. Obviously a small cliffhanger or introduction of the next bad guy wouldn't hurt, but everything needs to be wrapped up for the most part in this game.

My biggest fear definitely has to do with the story. I know they'll do a great job, but it has me worried in some aspects. We know Sora, Donald and Goofy are searching for the key that unlocks hearts, while Riku and Mickey are searching for the Guardians of the Light.

My main fear is that they'll struggle with developing the characters. With all the rumors and news we've heard, tons of characters will be appearing. I mean we have Sora's group, Riku and Mickey, TVA, the 13 seekers of darkness, the guardians of light, the "lost" (Roxas, Namine, Xion, Ansem the Wise, ect), plus the likely inclusion of Final Fantasy characters. That right there is almost 30 characters. That's not even counting the Somebodies (Ienzo, Even, Dilan, ect) and possible returns of Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx (and their respective Somebodies.)

That's my current fear.

Edited by Hallowseve

My biggest fear definitely has to do with the story. I know they'll do a great job, but it has me worried in some aspects. We know Sora, Donald and Goofy are searching for they key that unlocks hearts, while Riku and Mickey are searching for the Guardians of the Light. My main fear is that they'll struggle with developing the characters. With all the rumors and news we've heard, tons of characters will be appearing. I mean we have Sora's group, Riku and Mickey, TVA, the 13 seekers of darkness, the guardians of light, the "lost" (Roxas, Namine, Xion, Ansem the Wise, ect), plus the likely inclusion of Final Fantasy characters. That right there is almost 30 characters. That's not even counting the Somebodies (Ienzo, Even, Dilan, ect) and possible returns of Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx (and their respective Somebodies.) That's my current fear.

You have made a very good point!

I have one fear, that Kairi isn't playable.

I'll stick to this theory, Kingdom Hearts is a Japanese game and Japan is a part of Asia. And since the beginning of Asian culture, misogyny has been a common element in their society. How else do you explain that Chi Fu from Mulan was a sexist bastard?

Because he's following tradition. He has his own sense of order where men come first and women come in last and have to "hold their tongue in a man's presence."

Do my words comprehend you?

Making the game not as full as it could be so they can make you buy a season pass for dlc that you should have gotten anyway... But that won't happen... Right? :S

If people are lost because they didn't play all the side games, then that is on them.  I remember playing KH2 and never had heard of Chain of Memories.  It was confusing, but KH2 was still very fun and exciting.  It then made me look into the series more, which is where I discovered the Chain of Memories game.  People will look for answers on the internet if they are lost on KH3.