Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KaySay

Which FF characters do you want to see in KH3?

i haven't seem any forum post like this yet so like the title says i'm actually very curious to see what final fantasy characters people want to appear in the game since this is of course a disney/square enix crossover game. i do have a few characters i would like to see such as:

• leon and the gang, i'm pretty positive these guys will return but it would be great to see them since they started sora off in his journey and they could help him finish it
  • gilgamesh, this guy would be perfect for an optional boss battle in my opinion. his goofy personality would be hilarious to watch as he comments how strange the environment is around him and it would be shocking if he suddenly pulled out keyblades before you battled him
  • zidane, i didn't think about him appearing until i saw that the tangled world was confirmed and i thought "hey you know zidane would be perfect for this" and i've started wanting him to appear plus i would like to see conversations between him eugene since they're both fellow thieves
  • cloud and sephiroth, since nomura is making this game i am half expecting cloud and sephiroth to make a cameo of some sort. i'm not sure how they would appear but i'm pretty sure nomura will find some way to put them in it

so who do you guys want to appear in the game? 

You haven't seen this thread before? It's been made about 999 times

Garden of Assemblage with 13 FF villains,

I want to see a grown version of Tidus and Wakka too, also I want to see Seymour.

Barret, Vincent and Cait Sith to complete the FF7 Cast.

Jecht

Genesis as an optional boss fight,

I want to see Sin from FFX, using attraction flow to fight it? Oh yes.

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

All the ones that have appeared previously, even Auron, Tidus, Wakka and Selphie (all of them grown up), even though these last ones aren't too likley.

Also, villians like Exdeath and Kuja (I could name some more, but I would take forever), let's have something other than Sephiroth.

Finaly, Lighting, Zidane, Cecil and maybe other goodies (but not too many, they shouldn't play an important role in KH3), and even WoL if a Final Fantasy Dissidia world would appear (which would be awsome).

Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid. Because it wouldn't be Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion without them!

Noctis. Because I want him in KH3.

Cloud and Sephiroth. Now it wouldn't be a numbered KH game without good ol' Cloud and Sephy! Picture this: One last epic battle between the two. A battle that will put even the Advent Children fight to shame. A battle that screams "HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING"

Tidus. Because HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA

Not only KH3, but FF characters that I expect to see one day in KH:

Noctis, Lightning , Snow, Zidane, Genesis, Angeal. I think thats it.

I wonder who will be our party member in Mount Olympus. If Hercule himself, or another badass FF character.

i've been wondering who will appear in mount olympus as well. so far we've had zack, cloud, and auron appear in this world but who will it be this time? i hope it's zack because if you rescue aqua and/or ven it would nice for them to meet up again.

Edited by KaySay

I really want Zidane in KH3 in some form... And i agree with your Gilgamesh optional boss idea Kay. He would fit AMAZINGLY well since he DOES travel randomly trough dimensions and seeks rare weapons. I can already imagine the scene in my head where he notices the keyblade :P 

Lightning, since she is probably about as famous and popular as Cloud is. It would also be really cool if they included a FFXV character in there, but since we know so little about all of them I can't say who would be best. I would love to see Kefka worked in somehow, but I think he may be too dark of a character to include in KH. Overall, I would just love some more serious representation of FF.

Gilgamesh would be awesome if they use/remake Battle on the Big Bridge or something xP

Tidus and Wakka (and Selphie) couldn't be adults, if one assumes that they age at the same rate as the rest of the characters in the game.

They probably wouldn't have XV peeps since the damn game isn't even out. (I don't remember if they've said anything about what releases first, but if XV comes before KH3 it'd still probably be a bit to early.) Idk about Type-0 peeps though.

There's a good chance that whoever will be in Olympus will already be dead.

Maybe add another VIII person? Rinoa or whatever her name was? Since at the end of KH2 SqualLeon had that letter with the floating wing symbol thing.

Zidane would be cool too I guess. Or maybe Terra.

Well, this Summer, I did start playing my very first FF game (don't kill me please), and it's Final Fantasy 4 (which I haven't finished yet) and I wouldn't mind seeing either Cecil, Yang or Parom and Porom in KH3.

Kain (FFIV)

Faris (FFV)

Locke, Relm, and Kefka (FFVI)

Vincent Valentine (FFVII)

Genesis and Angeal FFVII:CC)

Laguna, Irvine and Rinoa (FFVIII)

Kuja (FFIX)

Lulu (FFX)

Vaan, Balthier and Fran (FFXII)

Lightning, Snow and Serah (FFXIII)

Caius, Noel and Yeul (FFXIII-2)

anyone, LITERALLY ANYONE from a game prior to Final Fantasy VII. It's not that I don't want the newer characters, but there's such a lack of the oldies.

Apart from that, I wouldn't mind seeing Zidane, and also Laguna.

i've been wondering who will appear in mount olympus as well. so far we've had zack, cloud, and auron appear in this world but who will it be this time? i hope it's zack because if you rescue aqua and/or ven it would nice for them to meet up again.

Rescue Aqua/Ven first.

Then go to Mount Olympus and fight the Gods with Zack as party member.

Zack finally becomes a Hero and asks Aqua about their date!

Zack: See Ventus, I really became a hero! By the way Aqua, how about our date?!

Seems perfect to me.  :wink:

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

I'm definitely wanting more final fantasy 9 characters to appear. Final Fantasy 9 is one of my favorites, and it has a more cartoonish, and humorous feel to it that would really match up.

We already have Vivi, and I like what you were thinking with Zidane, but I also choose Adelbert Steiner for my main choice from that game since we already have Vivi, and you already listed Zidane.

Others from that game are maybe the bounty hunter Lani, Zorn and Thorn,

There are more , but I don't want to fill this up with just final fantasy 9 characters.

Balthier, and Fran from final Fantasy 12

Red XIII from final fantasy 7

I'll have to think more

i would love for tidus and wakka to mak a return and seymore with an optional sin fight. 

also gilgamesh wold be perfect i could see him challenging sora for his keyblade.

lightning , noctice , noel and zidane would be out of this world :D

i would love a chocobo raising system and breeding system in which you can explore a world using your chocobo and do things sora cant like searching for hidden treasures underground or otherwise or using your chocobo in battle or when visiting radient garden you could participate in chocobo mini games like chocobo racing......i really  REALLY want chocobo racing in kh 3 >.< .