Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheFrozenNobody

Kingdom Hearts 0.5?

Kingdom Hearts V Cast (Mobile) is not made by Square Enix, but by Disney and does not include in the Xehanort Sage or anything. So no it won't have a Remake.

Edited by Connected

Kingdom Hearts Mobile was terminated a while back last I checked, so I doubt they'll be revisiting it as a remake or anything of the like. Even if they were to go through with a " KH 0.5" I don't think it would include anything TWEWY related either, that's a totally different game. Also 0.5 makes me think of one of the scenes from the secret episode in BBSFM haha. 

If we came into the honest details, 0.5 was suppose to be Birth by Sleep Volume Two and it will still be the timeline between Birth by Sleep and I. However, I am expecting BBSv2 to be released along with KH3D as 2.9

Think he meant the game Kingdom Hearts Mobile, the one with the chibi avatars and minigames that you got bonus stuff from completing the original Coded. That service was discontinued by the time 3D came around, and spiritually it kind of got replaced by X and Unchained X as a portable Kingdom Hearts experience where you can customize your own Keyblade wielder (also it looks like a slight evolution of the art style as well). It isn't that necessary for it to be revived as it kind of got a home of it's own in Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, although the process of getting outfit pieces was a lot more tedious than it aught to have been. Really there wouldn't be any point in bringing Mobile back other than in the form of small cute little things like chibi avatars or profile images or even just a minigame feature between loading times for other games, kind of like that puzzle thing when you're loading up the Nintendo E Store.