Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Would you like to see PS2 Classics on the PS4?

Would you like to see PS2 Classics on the PS4?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see PS2 Classics on the PS4?

• That sounds awesome! I would totally buy those!
    • I'm not really interested, but I think it's a good idea for Sony to pursue.
    • I don't really care either way.
    • I don't see a point in it.
    • Absolutely not! Sony has better things to do.
    • Another opinion? Tell us below.

Hell yeah! I never got to play much PS2 classics. The only PS2 games I ever really played was this PS1 Crash Bandicoot/Spyro game, Croc 2 and Kingdom Hearts obviously. I would love the opportunity to play these classics for the first time.

The games I played on my PS2 the most were: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Final Fantasy X, X-2 and Ratchet & Clank 1, 2 & 3. Which I have all played remastered on PS3. So I actually don't really care that much about PS2 classics.

Oh wait, I forgot Drakengard! Yeah, go PS2 classics! :P

Edited by Psychic_Ketchup

Depends on what define as a "classic".

If we're talking games that put Sony on the map like Crash Bandicoot or Ratchet & Clank, including some of the HD Collections for games like Sly Cooper, God of War, and Jak & Daxter, then yeah, go for it.

If you mean like what Sony's doing right now with the HD Collections for the PS3, then yeah, I'd like to see Sony do the same for the PS4!  Re-releasing old classics has proven to be a good strategy for Sony, and honestly, it's a good way for players who don't have a PS2 anymore to reconnect with the games they loved from back then! :D

I don't really care either way. I already have a PS2, and I don't have (or want) a PS4. 

But money is money: they'll probably do it to make a buck. 

How you plan to play kh3 then o.o?

Edited by Masterfreakse

Dark Cloud and Klonoa! Please make it happen.

My PS2 Dark Cloud crashes before getting into the semi last dungeon after finding out how to play. (Never managed to beat the final boss as a kid.)

And my Klonoa game was rented and after playing once I never saw it again. I remember it was amazing though.

Please give me these games on PS3/PS4 even without enhanced graphics >.<

Glad to see some Dark Cloud love here! I could play that game for days on end, and though I still have it on PS2 I'd love to see that much clearer compared to quality of playing PS2 on modern TVs. Same goes with Klonoa 2, and Ape Escape 2! I've never had the chance to play Dark Chronicle, but a friend of mine says that he completely adores it, who has the same lo, and I'm all up for playing more Level-5 games, especially one that is the Dark Cloud series.  xD