Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ven983

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016

2.9 was probably just a typo

That's what I was thinking. Now if it was 2.75 or something like that then I would say we were trolled. Hmm, could the .8 hint at the distance in time between at least two of the games and III?

KH2.8 2016 

KH3 2017

No way SE was gonna release KH3 in the same year as FFXV. Its not a good move business-wise. Anyways im glad this is happening; many of us never got a chance to play DDD and now that most of us have PS4's we can enjoy it for the first time in HD; 3DS controls are probably simulated with the touchpad. 2.8 probably also has a secret leading up to KH3 if i was a betting man i'd say it has a KH3 demo :)

After all these years of believing that Volume 2 would only happen in my wildest dreams, it is finally here, and to see my favorite character (Aqua) in those beautiful new graphics is a cherry on top of it all.  Very excited about this collection as it seems to be very lore driven which I love!