Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ven983

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue officially announced for PS4, releasing in 2016

Disappointed that it's not for PS3 like the leak implied, but if BbS 0.2 is using KH3's graphics engine I guess it's understandable. Otherwise this is pretty cool. I really hope that BbS 0.2 is actually a game, and not a cutscene movie. Sure, it probably won't be a full length game, but I think a short game is better than a few hours of cutscenes.

The X Back Cover interests me, as I really don't have much interest in the game, so it'll be nice to just get the important info.

...Also, Sony, would really love a backwards compatible PS4, would make my life much easier...

Edited by DragonMaster

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   x_x  i still got to buy a ps4 been waiting for something of kh to release before buying main while price drops  most likely buying it in December now :P because Christmas  discount !  :D i cant wait to play it already but .... what if they release for japan only first :L then we got to wait again longer x.x *mumbles on* 

No yeah, I'm not saying 2.9 is a real thing, i just think its gonna be the demo nothing inportant just the demo, but you know how in Kingdom Hearts they love to name everything, so tey are gonna call the demo that, but it's not an actual game, just the demo

You misinterpreted my words! I was thinking that 2.9 might've been a typo!

Jaja All i know is that i want this and i feel like a little kid just waiting for kh3 !!

Here is the trailer in full HD . Do you guys think that KH BBS 0.2 will introduce and debut the new game mechanics for Kingdom Hearts 3 if it is a playable option. Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this.

Edited by CyberCrown

im just confused because in the leak it mentioned it would be for both ps3 and ps4. maybe they changed their minds? maybe that was a mistake and this is the game mentioned in the leak and they just changed the number for some reason maybe? idk i just think 2.8 is a really random number. there's a very slim chance that 2.9 might be a real thing, but probably not.

Has anyone payed attention to what one of the foretellers is saying? 

I could gather:

All the world still hasn't

Master of Masters - the future something

Also that future - something

Now the story of us 6 apprentices that became 5 will be revealed

Something Future something

Book of prophecies heavily implied as well

This situation with the BBS volume 2 - it's the same one that we were told about back in 2011 when BBS FM came out and everyone went crazy waiting for a game like this for the Vita. Thankfully it's coming out now :D

I'm so glad my bae, Aqua, can finally have her story told in HD. We have been waiting for almost 10+ years. We can wait a little more for kh3. We want kh3 to be the best game and a excellent ending to the xehanory saga. Come on and take a seat on the patience train.

KH 2.9 was more logical final road to KH3.

The most reason why it was not for PS3 is probably of KHX.

it's actually because of KH 0.2 BBS A Fragmentary Passage. It is running on the engine that kh3 is running on.