Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

sooo if the 2.9/2.8 leak was real then does that mean the KH3 stuff was...

I'm inclined to believe that the list was a fake. The only time we saw "2.9" was the pulled presentation list from the SE conference at E3, which we know now would have had to be a typo. So this development list was made based off said typo.

There are other explanations - it could have been a second typo, or the name could not have been finalized (hence why it wasn't actually shown). But SE's lack of response to the "leak" I think indicated that they knew they could afford to ignore it because they were showing the real thing at TGS. Plus, no PS3 port.

I'm inclined to believe that the list was a fake. The only time we saw "2.9" was the pulled presentation list from the SE conference at E3, which we know now would have had to be a typo. So this development list was made based off said typo.There are other explanations - it could have been a second typo, or the name could not have been finalized (hence why it wasn't actually shown). But SE's lack of response to the "leak" I think indicated that they knew they could afford to ignore it because they were showing the real thing at TGS. Plus, no PS3 port.

it might have been a typo or he changed the name so he wouldn't get sewed by them, but everything else under the 2.8/.9 list is legit.

well after the letdown that was HD 2.8, I can only imagine what those other leaks may be referring to....

command board online confirmed for KH3

Pixar's "Cars" world confirmed for KH3

"Letdown"? Sir, I don't believe I understand your tongue. Does that translate to "the best thing I've seen all summer"? Because that's the term I'm familiar with. Lol. X3"

Well idk because the leak did say it would have KH2.8/2.9 coming to PS3 and PS4 not just PS4.

But maybe they dropped the PS3 version a couple of months ago? This is pretty much the last year will see the 360 and PS3 get major level of support from third -party  ( minus Sports games).  So maybe Square-Enix decided against porting this remix to PS3 because they are ready to fully move on to new hardware.  

Edited by MasterRoxas13

While all this is good news, can someone update me on the situation? Because where the hell is Dream Drop Distance!?!

It's there, and playable. They just dropped the 3D part and simply called it "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD" because, while PS4 can play 3D games, you need a 3D TV for it to work properly, something not everyone has. Though 3D worked on two levels anyway. I'll still call it 3D HD because there are 3 "D"s. It's easier that DDD and I'm lazy Edited by Isamu_Kuno

It's there, and playable. They just dropped the 3D part and simply called it "Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD" because, while PS4 can play 3D games, you need a 3D TV for it to work properly, something not everyone has.Though 3D worked on two levels anyway. I'll still call it 3D HD because there are 3 "D"s. It's easier that DDD and I'm lazy

i thought the 3D would have worked better on the new 3ds...idk

Well idk because the leak did say it would have KH2.8/2.9 coming to PS3 and PS4 not just PS4.

But maybe they dropped the PS3 version a couple of months ago? This is pretty much the last year will see the 360 and PS3 get major level of support from third -party  ( minus Sports games).  So maybe Square-Enix decided against porting this remix to PS3 because they are ready to fully move on to new hardware.  

it might have been a typo, everything else seems legit though. 

i thought the 3D would have worked better on the new 3ds...idkit might have been a typo, everything else seems legit though

There'd be no point porting it to that system since the original 3D can still be played on the N3DS. Besides which, the N3DS still isn't a truly HD capable system. If you meant originally, 3D was made before the N3DS. Edited by Isamu_Kuno

There'd be no point porting it to that system since the original 3D can still be played on the N3DS. Besodes which, the N3DS still isn't a truly HD capable system. If you meant originally, 3D was made before the N3DS.

i meant how the new 3ds has better 3D tech and can play old 3ds games with the upgraded tech.

i meant how the new 3ds has better 3D tech and can play old 3ds games with the upgraded tech.

Ah,I see but an HD remaster needs 3 titles, that's why they included χ Back Cover too. It's totally unnecessary to port but they need a video volume.

Ah,I see but an HD remaster needs 3 titles, that's why they included χ Back Cover too. It's totally unnecessary to port but they need a video volume.

yea, but the true question is if it will still be in pop-up book mode

Damn I hope not. I freaking hate that franchise

Just have Lightning McQueen as a summon and we're good in terms of Cars.

I'm inclined to believe that the list was a fake. The only time we saw "2.9" was the pulled presentation list from the SE conference at E3, which we know now would have had to be a typo. So this development list was made based off said typo.There are other explanations - it could have been a second typo, or the name could not have been finalized (hence why it wasn't actually shown). But SE's lack of response to the "leak" I think indicated that they knew they could afford to ignore it because they were showing the real thing at TGS. Plus, no PS3 port.

Projects change during development. The fact remains that if this has been confirmed to be real, Kingdom Hearts 3 will indeed be having Pixar worlds present!

I messed  up. I'm not against all Pixar,but cars is definitely a no for me. If it's just a summon that's fine I just hope they don't make it where we have to use it, and level it up like in kh2 because I'm not going to want to use it.

Edited by lehahiah81

I messed  up. I'm not against all Pixar,but cars is definitely a no for me. If it's just a summon that's fine I just hope they don't make it where we have to use it, and level it up like in kh2 because I'm not going to want to use it.

Summons were entirely optional to begin with. What gave you that notion?

"Letdown"? Sir, I don't believe I understand your tongue. Does that translate to "the best thing I've seen all summer"? Because that's the term I'm familiar with. Lol. X3"

believe it or not i am not very hyped for 2.8. An HD remaster of DDD doesn't appeal to me because the original game (imo) left stain on the series' story 

not excited for the cinematic text boxes from X because I feel like that game as a whole contributes nothing positive to the series

and as for BBSv2 I'm not expecting much. If anything we'll get more plot points to the series to add to the confusion, probably some retcons too since I imagine the "episode" will take place during previous KH games. 

that's fine if you're excited for it, but as for me i'll stay skeptical. this is a collection of what i feel are the worst bits of the KH series so i'm pretty letdown about it. 

believe it or not i am not very hyped for 2.8. An HD remaster of DDD doesn't appeal to me because the original game (imo) left stain on the series' story 

not excited for the cinematic text boxes from X because I feel like that game as a whole contributes nothing positive to the series

and as for BBSv2 I'm not expecting much. If anything we'll get more plot points to the series to add to the confusion, probably some retcons too since I imagine the "episode" will take place during previous KH games. 

that's fine if you're excited for it, but as for me i'll stay skeptical. this is a collection of what i feel are the worst bits of the KH series so i'm pretty letdown about it. 

.....Well then..... O_O""

Um, ok then, nice chatting and exchanging opinions with ya I guess... (these are actually my favorite bits so far... T3T"") :/

Projects change during development. The fact remains that if this has been confirmed to be real, Kingdom Hearts 3 will indeed be having Pixar worlds present!

Certainly a possibility. But on the flipside, even if we DO end up with Pixar worlds/characters/whatever (which I'm for, just by the way) that also doesn't legitimize the list in any way. It could be somebody's random wishlist that happens to come true.

.....Well then..... O_O""

Um, ok then, nice chatting and exchanging opinions with ya I guess... (these are actually my favorite bits so far... T3T"") :/

haha sorry to come off as such a negative nancy over this

it's ok if you like them! nothing wrong with that! i just personally am not very fond of the more recent additions to the series