Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

all of our guesses was wrong since they put them into 2.8 maybe 2.9 is a kh 3 demo?

Projects are often listed under code names until officially announced. I'd say that this was the case here where it not for the mention of attraction flow which is neither in 3D nor χ though if A Fragmentary passage is in fact a playble BbSv2, perhaps Attraction Flow will be in it.

I'm willing to bet that 2.9 will be the name of any KH3 demo we get in the next year or two. If that's the case and if the name were to be any indication, then maybe it might actually act as it's own prologue episode, like Ground Zeroes was for Phantom Pain. It might be a bit of a stretch to assume that, but hey, I thought it was a bit of a stretch for somebody to think that the only way for a KH3D HD to exist was if it was packaged with Chi and BBS vol. 2, and, well, here we are! So it might be overly simple logic, but at this point I don't think anything is off the table, least of all a KH3 demo/prologue under a title like 2.9. Plus, judging from how Aqua's render looks like it's running on the same kind of software that KH3 is running on, I would say that a demo would be likely within the next year or so. Don't quote me on that, but it's a pretty good hunch.

While chances are that it is actually 2.8, I think 2.9 could be a separate package that includes 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8.  I am not saying this is what will happen, as it would only make sense if the ps3 version of 2.9 was cancelled, but that would be the most likely case if 2.9 still exists.

all of our guesses was wrong since they put them into 2.8 maybe 2.9 is a kh 3 demo?

I'm willing to bet that 2.9 will be the name of any KH3 demo we get in the next year or two. If that's the case and if the name were to be any indication, then maybe it might actually act as it's own prologue episode, like Ground Zeroes was for Phantom Pain. It might be a bit of a stretch to assume that, but hey, I thought it was a bit of a stretch for somebody to think that the only way for a KH3D HD to exist was if it was packaged with Chi and BBS vol. 2, and, well, here we are! So it might be overly simple logic, but at this point I don't think anything is off the table, least of all a KH3 demo/prologue under a title like 2.9. Plus, judging from how Aqua's render looks like it's running on the same kind of software that KH3 is running on, I would say that a demo would be likely within the next year or so. Don't quote me on that, but it's a pretty good hunch.

While chances are that it is actually 2.8, I think 2.9 could be a separate package that includes 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8.  I am not saying this is what will happen, as it would only make sense if the ps3 version of 2.9 was cancelled, but that would be the most likely case if 2.9 still exists.

2.9 is 2.8, SE changed the name or the guy who posted it changed it out of fear of them sewing or its a typo. it has a KH3 demo,bbs vol .2 they were just creative and made it a new story but they gameplay will most likely have the gameplay of KH3 like the list said, so our guesses were still valid.

2.9 is 2.8, SE changed the name or the guy who posted it changed it out of fear of them sewing or its a typo. it has a KH3 demo,bbs vol .2 they were just creative and made it a new story but they gameplay will most likely have the gameplay of KH3 like the list said, so our guesses were still valid.

Eeehhhhh, well, we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully they're going to talk about that a lot this week.

2016 = KH2.82017 = KH2.92018 = KH3Unfortunate how that works out, right?

2.9 is 2.8 which is why there atrractiow flow on the linkdin listed and why this only suport ps4 the engine wont suport ps3 plans changed guys

A demo for KH3 was not listed just 3DHD, χBC and BbSv2 (Guess we'll have to start calling that last one "0.2" or "AFP"

2.9 is 2.8 which is why there atrractiow flow on the linkdin listed and why this only suport ps4 the engine wont suport ps3 plans changed guys

They should honestly come out and say, "Hey guys! This is the last instalment to be released before KH3!" It'd really make it easier to not get confused.

They should honestly come out and say, "Hey guys! This is the last instalment to be released before KH3!" It'd really make it easier to not get confused.

well to be fair  final chapter proglue means last instalment before kh3

Why do people still think the 2.9 leak was related to 2.8? PS3, I don't think so. I think that the announcement of 2.8 pretty much confirms that the 2.9 leak was fake. The leak doesn't match up with important details about 2.8, such as the fact that 2.8 won't be on the PS3 and that 2.8 is the last game that will be released before Kingdom Hearts 3.

Why do people still think the 2.9 leak was related to 2.8? PS3, I don't think so. I think that the announcement of 2.8 pretty much confirms that the 2.9 leak was fake. The leak doesn't match up with important details about 2.8, such as the fact that 2.8 won't be on the PS3 and that 2.8 is the last game that will be released before Kingdom Hearts 3.

you relaize plans can changed right 2.9  was surpose to have attraction flow right which was going to be kh3 but the ps3  cant support the  unreal engine 4 so maybe they changed to ps4 so use attraction flow  as for the numer all they did was changed it to 2.8  adn moved it ps4 insted of having it on ps3 and ps4

well to be fair  final chapter proglue means last instalment before kh3

Sorry, I didn't catch that. I've only seen the news since I got home! Well, that pretty much confirms it. Kingdom Hearts III is a 2017 title. I just hope it releases before the summer of that year.

It could be possible 2.8 used to be 2.9, and it got a name change and other changes made to it from E3 to now. Maybe the guy working on it was taken off the project while it was still '2.9', and he wasn't told of any changes to the project, so he still thought the project was 2.9. And 2.9 was going to have attraction flow, which is why it's listed there, but it got cut out.