Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheFrozenNobody

Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date Basically Confirmed

Yea it pretty much looks like 2017 will be the year when KH3 finally comes out. Early 2017 japan and late 2017 for North America ( idk about Europe) .

I will have my PS4 and Xbox One by then so I will be fine

Most people should have a 8th gen system by then since the prices will go down ( even if it is just slightly)  

I've said 2017 for two years now. Can't believe all teh delusional fans that went through mental gymnastics thinking it would come out in 2016 or even 2015... lol

IKR? It's like they thought the PS4 was some kind of sentient computer AI from the future that knew how to make the perfect game in less than 6 months or something, lol. xD

In any case, yeah, judging by the way things are progressing, I would say that a 2017 release window is looking pretty solid at this point. II.8 really does have the vibe of a final game release before the big III, and the only other thing I could think of releasing before III is a demo/prologue, which I wouldn't be surprised if that's what II.9 ends up being. That doesn't necessarily mean that it wouldn't come out in 2017 if there was a demo tho, I think a demo/2.9 would make a decent exception to the whole one game per year plan, seeing as how it's a direct promotion of the big game of that year. If that ended up being the case tho, then it would be likely that KHIII's full release would be delegated to the Winter holiday shopping season of 2017, because sales + hype = $quare nix & Di$ney winning the holidays.

This was honestly my first thought when I saw the trailer this morning as well. I've strongly believed 2017 for a while now, especially after FFXV was announced to be released in 2016 and a bunch of other big games are coming out next year as well. Square Enix doesn't want to compete with themselves, I'm sure, so 2017 for KH3 just makes a lot of sense. 

I hoped it might be the end of 2016, because I want it asap, but I don't want it rushed at all, it was wishful thinking for sure, it seemed pretty obvious 2017 will be it, makes the most sense

ill probably be dead and gone by the time kh3 comes out, I'm personally losing interest anyway

then why are you on a KH fansite, talking about KH3 in the forums? 

No, it is not 2017 because KH3 is the limit of the KH graph. 

KH will infinitely approach 3 but cannot be equal to 3. 

KH 2.8, KH 2.9, KH 2.910, KH 2.911, etc...

KHIII will never come. You all will deal.

you are very negative and very wrong

I hoped it might be the end of 2016, because I want it asap, but I don't want it rushed at all, it was wishful thinking for sure, it seemed pretty obvious 2017 will be it, makes the most sense

then why are you on a KH fansite, talking about KH3 in the forums? 

you are very negative and very wrong

You can't take a joke?

You can't take a joke?

that's not a joke, that was a 100% negative statement, its type, not in person, you cant tell if somebody means something as a joke from what they typed without anything like, haha, lol, jk, something needs to give it away, if somebody you don't know said they know where you live, who you really are, and they are watching you irl, and they are going to attack you, you would have no idea whether to know if it was a serious threat or not, so you go with caution and assume its not a joke

that's not a joke, that was a 100% negative statement, its type, not in person, you cant tell if somebody means something as a joke from what they typed without anything like, haha, lol, jk, something needs to give it away, if somebody you don't know said they know where you live, who you really are, and they are watching you irl, and they are going to attack you, you would have no idea whether to know if it was a serious threat or not, so you go with caution and assume its not a joke

Calm down skipper, it was pretty clear to me that it was a joke, and you're taking it a biiiit far.

Just like Kh is milking the tenths places on their games.  :wink:

the Worldwide KH3 release date should be October 13th, 2017, October 13th is the closest thing to Organization 13 we will get with October being the only month with an O as the first letter, and I think with everyone waiting so long for KH3, to give it to Japan first is crap, esp because then a lot of people spoil the game for themselves and it will lose some thunder for the rest of the worlds release day after it being out if Japan for a few months, just make it a worldwide release date for KH3.

Calm down skipper, it was pretty clear to me that it was a joke, and you're taking it a biiiit far.

Just like Kh is milking the tenths places on their games.  :wink:

they know how to milk decimals? they need to let everyone else know the secret, maybe decimal milk makes better chocolate, we need to know

.... now I want to eat another of my fresh brownies... damn

Edited by Sora_Roxas26

it was clearly a joke seeing as in what she said had some point into it 1.5 , 2.5 ok then 2.8 thats sketchy

ill probably be dead and gone by the time kh3 comes out, I'm personally losing interest anyway

they have given us a kingdom game to play each year while we wait why was you interested in something that never had a release date anyway?

I said personally so that I could get away with my own opinion so that you people wouldn't end up replying to me with smart alec comments

I said personally so that I could get away with my own opinion so that you people wouldn't end up replying to me with smart alec comments

it was a simple question because there is no reason for someone to get hype up for a game with no release date